Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 33748
-
12-29-18 22:15 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 787Waltham Samantha. Rip-off
In her ad she looks like the kind of curvy (chubby) middle-aged gal who will offer decent services for a decent rate. But the entrance to her place is watched by her pimp / goon / partner, and once you've handed over the donation you're told to stay off the bed, sit on an easy chair, and by the way you have no more than 5 or 10 minutes to get off as she uses her latex-gloved hand to offer up an awful HJ while your only visual candy is the sight of her fat rolls beneath her 1950's bra and above her too-tight pants. Her goon is listening in on another cell phone, so if you raise the slightest peep of disappointment at the false promises, he'll come rushing in.
Originally Posted by Pastrami45
[View Original Post]
Avoid.
-
12-29-18 21:52 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 36I've seen her several times in the past
She's real, nice and down to earth. I saw her several times. She's extremely thin.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 21:14 #8321Regular Member

Posts: 8Chrissy
Does anyone have any info on this one?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...g/624693873396
-
12-29-18 20:46 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 213Alexis Banks aka Laura Banks
Has anyone here on this forum recently visited this skinny girl? She's been posting lately on a well know sister site, hosting usually in the Newton area; I'd really like to see her but I have cold feet. Not sure if its really worth that driving distance. Any intel here or via pm would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
12-29-18 20:17 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 64Alexis
Sorry for the slow reply; been away from the board for a bit. But yes; I have seen Alexis and she's probably my favorite girl at BI so far. Super pale and blonde if you're into that (I am), and very slender. Has a real bad-girl confidence that I also find very attractive.
Originally Posted by MailMan99
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 18:02 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 2681She probably lied about having an incall to get you there, and figured she'd talk you into doing a car date. It's pretty common in my experience.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-29-18 18:00 #8317Senior Member

Posts: 2681I've never seen this girl, but can you really claim a girl is a clock watcher when you're only doing a qv?
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-29-18 11:50 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 1417Genevievemarie
Wow she put on a lot of weight. The non pro pics you can see it in the ass. Not sure about her now.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 10:11 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 84Samantha in Waltham
I concur. Upsell from the get go. Lame ass hand job and her tits are hard as a rock. Save your money! There are much better options available.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-18 02:08 #8314Regular Member

Posts: 6Keri Love on Switter fake
There is Keri Love of pornhub fame posting on Switter, at least that is what they want you to believe. Not sure who it is but doubt it is actually Keri Love.
Whoever it is, is totally paranoid that you are a cop, sends a pic with your name on a piece of paper that was totally not taken in any hotel. Plain to see.
Then lies about it saying they are protecting themselves from the cops. They told me where they were staying, then send that pic with name written on paper taken who knows where.
It definitely was not any hotel in Boston.
Stay far away from this one.
-
12-28-18 13:32 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 486Genevieve Marie
http://genevievemarie.escortbook.com
Originally Posted by Krabi
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 13:32 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 531https://escortalligator.com.boston.l.../28116225/Lynn
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this will work but if not, go to escortbabylon and enter Lynn in the search box, her ad starts with the words "Lynn petite". If you try her out, let me know what I missed.
-
12-28-18 12:39 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 137Got a link for her ad?
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 11:02 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 32I think he was referring to the dude who got busted when BAD went down. Started off as a Berkeley student and then found himself into this world working for BAD.
Originally Posted by Krabi
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 10:49 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 531Weird encounter with tattoo girl from Lynn
Yesterday I had an extended text conversation with the skinny girl from Lynn that has a lot of tattoos. She says she mostly does car dates and outcalls but occasionally does incalls, so after 2 hours of texting (trying to figure out if she was really available), I finally figured we were all set and headed out there and parked across the street. Texted her that I was there and she asked me which car; I should have realized what would come next but I thought she just wanted to look out the window and check me out before I came in, so I described my car and asked her if I could come in now. Two minutes later she comes out and crosses the street towards my car. I freaked out and drove away when she was about two feet from my car. Wish I handled it differently and felt bad about blowing her off, but I have out-of-state license plates and figured I'd get stopped if a cop saw this girl getting in my car. Not sure if she's just stupid or was texting so many guys that she forgot I was the one that wanted an incall. It's too bad because she looked pretty good and I was all set to get a BBBJ for $. I won’t do car dates because it’s too risky.








Reply With Quote




