Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and very recently reviewed her, search the board and you'll find a few opinions. That said, she's very kind and sees to be up for anything, but she has gained some weight from the pictures on her ad. I still find her very sexy and great curves and tall, but a bit of a belly. Half hour was $, and all I went for was BBBJ, which she did to completion, but more is certainly available. Location was fine, though as I was leaving I saw someone go into her apartment, I assume a roommate or something. But I haven't repeated, not because I was unhappy, but simply because I haven't had the chance or desire.
    She is atleast 55+.

  2. #1967

    Bree South Charlotte

    Thanks to some good intel from another member I saw Bree Today. Very pretty, upscale and good location. I'm a fan and will repeat. She has a real job so she's not always around. I recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539

  3. #1966

    Opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of info on her if you dig enough through here.
    Thanks but I was also asking for some opinions on her as well. Anyone feel free to PM me if you like. The more details the better!

  4. #1965

    She's Back. JOY

    I'm sure several of you may remember Joy from a while back when she would post on backpage and walk on wL. Well I saw her post recently and was able to do a car date with her. She's was always a good go to street walker but she got locked up for a bit and is a bit more cleaned up now. I'm sure demons will be back soon, but for now she's solid. Anyways, pics are still accurate but some demons from the past are still present. Hit her up for a car date after I picked her up from her room (pm for location). Only wanted a BBBJ. We negotiated slightly but landed at. 4. Think I could have gotten her for a little less, but I was exited to see her. So, I pick her up, we go to a quiet corner and she gave me a really solid BBBJ. Good suction and hand action and will allow a little gagging. Soon after, she took the whole load like a champ down the hatch (while she was sucking I told her to make sure she swallowed every drop. She did! Then dropped her back off at her place. She has a cute girly voice and a nice little ass. Not sure I'm ready to go FS with her yet (BBFS is on the menu). Overall, cute girl. Sexy body. Demons still lurking I think though. Hit her up if you're looking for a qk BBBJ cim.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/308968190978

  5. #1964

    Cheating housewife

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have good or bad info on this one I see that she also posts on skip the games. I have emailed her and she said that she has a safe place to meet her at but I'm not sure. I think out call would make me feel a little safer. Also if anyone has visited her what were the damages (roses)?

    Here's the link she sent me https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sara-escort-charlotte-49650.
    Plenty of info on her if you dig enough through here.

  6. #1963

    Sara review

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have good or bad info on this one I see that she also posts on skip the games. I have emailed her and she said that she has a safe place to meet her at but I'm not sure. I think out call would make me feel a little safer. Also if anyone has visited her what were the damages (roses)?

    Here's the link she sent me https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sara-escort-charlotte-49650.
    I have seen her and very recently reviewed her, search the board and you'll find a few opinions. That said, she's very kind and sees to be up for anything, but she has gained some weight from the pictures on her ad. I still find her very sexy and great curves and tall, but a bit of a belly. Half hour was $, and all I went for was BBBJ, which she did to completion, but more is certainly available. Location was fine, though as I was leaving I saw someone go into her apartment, I assume a roommate or something. But I haven't repeated, not because I was unhappy, but simply because I haven't had the chance or desire.

  7. #1962

    Sexy sara

    Does anyone have good or bad info on this one I see that she also posts on skip the games. I have emailed her and she said that she has a safe place to meet her at but I'm not sure. I think out call would make me feel a little safer. Also if anyone has visited her what were the damages (roses)?

    Here's the link she sent me https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sara-escort-charlotte-49650.

  8. #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by Burris8283  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...4839/1/1422817 Any info on this one? I have seen the same pictures on a couple of different ads. Hmmmmmmmm!
    I texted her. She was nice and responsive via text but gave me a long list of rules right off the bat so I passed. Said she was no rush though.

  9. #1960

    New talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burris8283  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...4839/1/1422817 Any info on this one? I have seen the same pictures on a couple of different ads. Hmmmmmmmm!
    I saw her last September 2 times. She goes by Emmy. She is a very cute spinner with a very nice body and very cute face. Very small but kissable tits and nice pussy. She left town late last year but moved back to Charlotte about 3 to 4 months ago. Everything is covered and she does not kiss but I had a very good time with her. Rates are 100/140/200. I have texted back and forth with her numerous times since she's been back. But I have not pulled the trigger yet since I've been seeing a girl regularly 2 to 3 times a week for the last year who I do BBFS with. But I would not hesitate to see Emmy. I just wish she would be more open to GFE services which she might be if you become a regular.

  10. #1959

    Blonde spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Lots of folks that don't report and only history is asking for info seem to be interested. Go take a few for the team then report back before asking for good leads.

    I responded to a few members already. Hit me up if you haven't already to pass along her info.
    Responded to more members so hopefully some of you will give some attention when the urge hits. I'll probably stop giving out more until I hear back from others. Hopefully I didn't have a one off experience and others enjoy her as much as I did, but don't want to over hype her without some feedback.

  11. #1958

    New Talent?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...4839/1/1422817 Any info on this one? I have seen the same pictures on a couple of different ads. Hmmmmmmmm!

  12. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I left a report in the BBFS forum. Didn't find her worth the donation. Exotic, LOL. Struck me as more of a methface in person.
    Definitely she has demons, says she's from virgin islands LOL. Just in case, here's the updated link, I see another Kat reviewed in the other thread.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/28269831/Kat

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/28231484/Kat

  13. #1956

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    I also texted Riley a few weeks ago and got nada. My guess is after she got done with her semester she took a little relaxation time and then spent her time with her family that is important to her. Also keep in mind that when she's in Atlanta she doesn't really answer her texts that much and keeps her work phone off a lot to avoid distractions from school. She's such a sweet gem though and I've seen her nearly a dozen times. I'll check in with her first or second week in Jan. Will report if I hear back bc I'm sure some of you regulars would like to see her.
    Last time she was in town she mentioned she was taking a holiday out of the.

    Country over the break. So doubt we will hear from her until next year.

    Haven't heard from her since then and she normally touch's base when she is here.

  14. #1955

    Gave out to a few.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Younger spinner blonde. Fairly new to the game so hasn't had many good experiences yet. Reasonable rates, not a great hotel. I think if she was staying in a nicer place her phone would never stop ringing. She was right up there with the best of my sugar baby experiences but with none of the hassle on the front end. Seniors or those I've messaged with PM me. People that haven't put up reports don't bother.
    Lots of folks that don't report and only history is asking for info seem to be interested. Go take a few for the team then report back before asking for good leads.

    I responded to a few members already. Hit me up if you haven't already to pass along her info.

  15. #1954

    Average.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this lady has been discussed here before, but somehow she looks familiar to me. The pics make her look trashy, but I keeping my expectations high, she looks exotic. I may see her this Saturday if she is still around. Her number has changed several times, which is never a good sign. Anyways, any feedback is always welcome.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/28271256/5103226666
    I left a report in the BBFS forum. Didn't find her worth the donation. Exotic, LOL. Struck me as more of a methface in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape