Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,366 to 28,380 of 30333
-
12-29-18 01:40 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 544She is atleast 55+.
Originally Posted by Cltsdono
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 19:15 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 170Bree South Charlotte
Thanks to some good intel from another member I saw Bree Today. Very pretty, upscale and good location. I'm a fan and will repeat. She has a real job so she's not always around. I recommend.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
-
12-28-18 17:57 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 273Opinions
Thanks but I was also asking for some opinions on her as well. Anyone feel free to PM me if you like. The more details the better!
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 17:40 #1965Regular Member

Posts: 6She's Back. JOY
I'm sure several of you may remember Joy from a while back when she would post on backpage and walk on wL. Well I saw her post recently and was able to do a car date with her. She's was always a good go to street walker but she got locked up for a bit and is a bit more cleaned up now. I'm sure demons will be back soon, but for now she's solid. Anyways, pics are still accurate but some demons from the past are still present. Hit her up for a car date after I picked her up from her room (pm for location). Only wanted a BBBJ. We negotiated slightly but landed at. 4. Think I could have gotten her for a little less, but I was exited to see her. So, I pick her up, we go to a quiet corner and she gave me a really solid BBBJ. Good suction and hand action and will allow a little gagging. Soon after, she took the whole load like a champ down the hatch (while she was sucking I told her to make sure she swallowed every drop. She did! Then dropped her back off at her place. She has a cute girly voice and a nice little ass. Not sure I'm ready to go FS with her yet (BBFS is on the menu). Overall, cute girl. Sexy body. Demons still lurking I think though. Hit her up if you're looking for a qk BBBJ cim.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/308968190978
-
12-28-18 16:57 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 187Cheating housewife
Plenty of info on her if you dig enough through here.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 16:57 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 110Sara review
I have seen her and very recently reviewed her, search the board and you'll find a few opinions. That said, she's very kind and sees to be up for anything, but she has gained some weight from the pictures on her ad. I still find her very sexy and great curves and tall, but a bit of a belly. Half hour was $, and all I went for was BBBJ, which she did to completion, but more is certainly available. Location was fine, though as I was leaving I saw someone go into her apartment, I assume a roommate or something. But I haven't repeated, not because I was unhappy, but simply because I haven't had the chance or desire.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 16:39 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 273Sexy sara
Does anyone have good or bad info on this one I see that she also posts on skip the games. I have emailed her and she said that she has a safe place to meet her at but I'm not sure. I think out call would make me feel a little safer. Also if anyone has visited her what were the damages (roses)?
Here's the link she sent me https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sara-escort-charlotte-49650.
-
12-28-18 15:29 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 66I texted her. She was nice and responsive via text but gave me a long list of rules right off the bat so I passed. Said she was no rush though.
Originally Posted by Burris8283
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 12:53 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 145New talent.
I saw her last September 2 times. She goes by Emmy. She is a very cute spinner with a very nice body and very cute face. Very small but kissable tits and nice pussy. She left town late last year but moved back to Charlotte about 3 to 4 months ago. Everything is covered and she does not kiss but I had a very good time with her. Rates are 100/140/200. I have texted back and forth with her numerous times since she's been back. But I have not pulled the trigger yet since I've been seeing a girl regularly 2 to 3 times a week for the last year who I do BBFS with. But I would not hesitate to see Emmy. I just wish she would be more open to GFE services which she might be if you become a regular.
Originally Posted by Burris8283
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 10:59 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 719Blonde spinner
Responded to more members so hopefully some of you will give some attention when the urge hits. I'll probably stop giving out more until I hear back from others. Hopefully I didn't have a one off experience and others enjoy her as much as I did, but don't want to over hype her without some feedback.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 10:29 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 20New Talent?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...4839/1/1422817 Any info on this one? I have seen the same pictures on a couple of different ads. Hmmmmmmmm!
-
12-28-18 08:12 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 148Definitely she has demons, says she's from virgin islands LOL. Just in case, here's the updated link, I see another Kat reviewed in the other thread.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/28269831/Kat
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/28231484/Kat
-
12-28-18 07:56 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 81Riley
Last time she was in town she mentioned she was taking a holiday out of the.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
Country over the break. So doubt we will hear from her until next year.
Haven't heard from her since then and she normally touch's base when she is here.
-
12-28-18 06:30 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 719Gave out to a few.
Lots of folks that don't report and only history is asking for info seem to be interested. Go take a few for the team then report back before asking for good leads.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
I responded to a few members already. Hit me up if you haven't already to pass along her info.
-
12-28-18 06:28 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 719Average.
I left a report in the BBFS forum. Didn't find her worth the donation. Exotic, LOL. Struck me as more of a methface in person.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






