Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,171 to 28,185 of 31476
-
12-29-18 11:00 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 73Chantilly
Met up with her paid a dub for a BBBJ weird girl though. I will say I don't think I would do anything else other than a bbj from her and she was only 15 mins drive for me.
-
12-28-18 19:13 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 379Any intel on this one?
Kinda seems TGTBT but lately there have been some hotties out there. Anyone hit her up yet?
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....post/28292225/
-
12-28-18 18:13 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 65A 10+
I have an escort who is getting started and wants me to pass her name around. She is simply perfect. From head to toe. Beautiful mountains, not slim not fat movie star body. Gorgeous face. Write me if you want a number. She only does out calls. I experience this today and Ill be returning before too long. It was worth the time and money. An ATF. Interested write for digits.
-
12-28-18 15:43 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info?
I've seen this one posting for a short time but can't find anything by photo search, phone number, or on the forum. Any info out there?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...n/642694378373
-
12-28-18 10:29 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 93The other on in the pics is actually Tiffany.
Originally Posted by Madscientist
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 09:51 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 219I saw her a few months ago and had the complete opposite experience. Except for the no BB which at her volume didn't bother me at all. Other than that all was game and a good time was had. Guess as the saying goes YMMV.
Originally Posted by FloridaExpat
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 03:18 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks all for the link and the reviews, if she looks anything like the pics, she is just my type!
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 21:51 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 121Shelly concur
Saw her about three weeks ago. She is a gem. Not a clock watcher, dressed up in a sexy red Christmas skirt. Great oral skills and took doggy like a champ, if she acts like she likes it, it's an Emmy LOL. For a buck she's a hard value to beat on older gal looks and safe incall. Have reviewed her previously and will repeat.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 20:53 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 249Just to add about Western Burbs Cougar
I've seen Shelly.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
She is no kid, she's a gilf, but she's got the hottest body for her age of any woman I've ever seen. Does good work, nice jobs. I've seen her many times. She didn't do evenings as I recall. I enjoyed the conversation too.
I always received GFE and cim if I wanted. I did covered FS, I think both of us wanted FS covered.
80 to 100 for the half. But no clock watching. Nice place. I know some guy gave half that for his weekly lunchtime Blow and go.
I endorse. But I am not seeing her lately.
-
12-27-18 17:15 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 339Is that first pic her? LOL.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
She's nice enough and provides decent service. Very talkative which kinda kills the mood.
-
12-27-18 16:50 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 16Summer Lace
I saw Summer on the 22nd. She looks like her photos.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....7975073/summer
Which is great. Loved her spinner body, just my type. But her attitude is pretty close to what she shows in her photos, disinterested / lets get it done, while telling you she is not rushing you but "a half hour is a half hour" SS for $80, hh for $120, hour for $200. Glad I chose only the half hour, but would not repeat for more than a short stay. Too many rules. Okay, I can understand nothing BB. I don't like non-GFE. But I'll put up with it if the provider is a good time. But her rules include no positions with her on top. No cowgirl anything and also no DATY. Geeze, getting really restrictive here.
Funniest, to me anyway, response was at the beginning when we had both gotten more comfortable. I like to stand and embrace / hug, in front of a mirror if possible, just to be able to begin an intimate connection, caress her back, her boobs, body, etc. Without leaning on an elbow on the bed or otherwise feeling restricted. This kind of freaked her out! "No other client ever asked me to do that before" Appears that she is basically only interested in wham / bam thank you mam and that's it.
Anyway, cute and great body and got the job done, but probably won't repeat. No real.
-
12-27-18 16:05 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 93Brittany
Looks like brittany could be back but additional pics also shows dark hair brittany too.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....post/28244781/
-
12-27-18 15:00 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 255Older Cougar
Damages for what you got? Worth that?
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 14:53 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 22Anything good around Novi / farmington area?
I am off next week and wondering if I can get a nice girl around Novi / farmington area. PM me the contact. I don't want to travel far. Most of the time the pics are not original.
-
12-27-18 14:42 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 360Fake ad. California area code. Pics copied from the net.
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






