Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 929 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 13935
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3630

    How can I find her?

    If anybody has any info on her please let me know, thank you. Where does she put her ads up? How can I contact her? Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Come Use This Busty Nerd.jpg‎   Come Use This Busty Nerd Pic 4.jpg‎  

  2. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Where is Jones and Rainbow?
    If I had to guess, Rainbow and Alexander, a couple blocks after Jones turns in to Alexander.

  3. #3628

    Girl #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    Cute white girl. 15 lbs heavier than pics. Always safe. East charleston.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Yourothergirlfriend

    3236459730 cute thin light skinned black girl. Safety first nice incall by unlv will send a pic if you ask.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...330/3236459730 phone in url.

    9162718986 ok looking white girl by jones and rainbow says safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...754/9162718986 phone in url.

    7752771652 colleen. Been reviewed many times says safe now unless money is right.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937955

    7025516485 kaylee massage only. Left a smile on my face. Topless hot. Very good massage.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1112596

    Thick white girl. Nice face. Expanding bottom, not huge nice attitude.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/snowwflakes4u

    7027225709 older and worse stomach than pics. Decided to not even see her naked.

    https://friendorfling.com/classifed-...rvices-nevada/

    Cute face young spanish girl. Safe. But tries to go for high prices (I usually don't go above 100 unless really hot).

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2953605

    6269050824 rosae cute face young spanish girl. Hemmhroidal asshole safe looks just a little worse than pics. Still cute. The pics are her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosay-es...angeles-346072
    Where is Jones and Rainbow?

  4. #3627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine. I am leaving Vegas for a couple months..

    She is hot as fuck if you like youthful, lolita, nataile portman in the professional type. 20 with the body of way younger.

    I gave people I visited in previous reviews. If this is not your cup of tea no need to berate me.

    Anybody like a nude maid, dancer or fetish service? She says her safety is the most important thing.

    Pm for number. Make an offer. Acronyms will be denied. Time for maid service / dancing.

    Cuddling / fetish / underwear preferred.

    She will probably only be able to see one person in the next day so make your offer worth it.

    After that she will probably be very difficult to get a hold of.
    To add in on what Night said if someone can help her out he would appreciate it I would do it but I moved from my apartment and now I have a roommate however I can let her stay with me on my days off I get rooms on the strip Wed, Thur till Friday morning so maybe someone can work something out with me and Night?

  5. #3626

    Faith nicole

    Friend of mine. I am leaving Vegas for a couple months..

    She is hot as fuck if you like youthful, lolita, nataile portman in the professional type. 20 with the body of way younger.

    I gave people I visited in previous reviews. If this is not your cup of tea no need to berate me.

    Anybody like a nude maid, dancer or fetish service? She says her safety is the most important thing.

    Pm for number. Make an offer. Acronyms will be denied. Time for maid service / dancing.

    Cuddling / fetish / underwear preferred.

    She will probably only be able to see one person in the next day so make your offer worth it.

    After that she will probably be very difficult to get a hold of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-27 22.42.42.jpg‎   2018-12-27 22.43.20.jpg‎  

  6. #3625

    Recent visit

    Cute white girl. 15 lbs heavier than pics. Always safe. East charleston.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Yourothergirlfriend

    3236459730 cute thin light skinned black girl. Safety first nice incall by unlv will send a pic if you ask.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...330/3236459730 phone in url.

    9162718986 ok looking white girl by jones and rainbow says safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...754/9162718986 phone in url.

    7752771652 colleen. Been reviewed many times says safe now unless money is right.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937955

    7025516485 kaylee massage only. Left a smile on my face. Topless hot. Very good massage.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1112596

    Thick white girl. Nice face. Expanding bottom, not huge nice attitude.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/snowwflakes4u

    7027225709 older and worse stomach than pics. Decided to not even see her naked.

    https://friendorfling.com/classifed-...rvices-nevada/

    Cute face young spanish girl. Safe. But tries to go for high prices (I usually don't go above 100 unless really hot).

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2953605

    6269050824 rosae cute face young spanish girl. Hemmhroidal asshole safe looks just a little worse than pics. Still cute. The pics are her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosay-es...angeles-346072

  7. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Brexit is fucked!

    Love coming to Vegas, America has the best Big titted Milfs.

    Any more recommendations are gladly received.
    Go see a lat house, great prices and you can pick a girl out of a line up. Read more in the lat house topic. All of them are young though, mid thirties at the most.

  8. #3623

    Another eHarmony match

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    I did Savaanah very good fuck, tall, rock solid ass, strong legs. She is missing a front tooth it's the only downside, can't remember whether BJ was bare or not because I do remember the pussy was not.

    If Kelly is the one in Henderson, though from the pics she's not but from the phone nr she is, I would highly recommend her over Savaanah. Everything covered with Kelly, head also.

    Good luck!! Oh yeah, UK sucks ass LOL!! You guys better not get your shit together on that Brexit shit, I bet good money you wouldn't.
    I checked out the link for Savanah and thought hmmmmm, she looks familiar. Sure enough I checked my eHarmony matches and there she was. Over the past few years I've been matched with at least 10+ working girls. Keep in mind eHarmony ain't POF or even Match.com where you can browse every woman on the site and are matched simply because you're age appropriate, live close and both like pina colada's and walks in the rain. So I find it interesting that I am "Compatible" with some of the ladies in a "non-professional environment" as well. Just goes to show even some of the Pro's would like to find love.

  9. #3622
    Yeah, Brexit is fucked!

    Love coming to Vegas, America has the best Big titted Milfs.

    Any more recommendations are gladly received.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    I did Savaanah very good fuck, tall, rock solid ass, strong legs. She is missing a front tooth it's the only downside, can't remember whether BJ was bare or not because I do remember the pussy was not.

    If Kelly is the one in Henderson, though from the pics she's not but from the phone nr she is, I would highly recommend her over Savaanah. Everything covered with Kelly, head also.

    Good luck!! Oh yeah, UK sucks ass LOL!! You guys better not get your shit together on that Brexit shit, I bet good money you wouldn't.

  10. #3621

    Layla- Mexican

    Visiting this week and wanted to know if anyone tried Layla M. She's seems pretty cute and appealing. Some feedback would be great! Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3410785.htm

  11. #3620
    I did Savaanah very good fuck, tall, rock solid ass, strong legs. She is missing a front tooth it's the only downside, can't remember whether BJ was bare or not because I do remember the pussy was not.

    If Kelly is the one in Henderson, though from the pics she's not but from the phone nr she is, I would highly recommend her over Savaanah. Everything covered with Kelly, head also.

    Good luck!! Oh yeah, UK sucks ass LOL!! You guys better not get your shit together on that Brexit shit, I bet good money you wouldn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to my annual trip from the UK to Vegas, last couple of times I have seen Heather Heavenly and Jordan Ashley and would recommend them both 100%.

    Want to try something different this time and the 2 below ladies caught my eye. Wondeered if anyone can vouch?

    Kelly.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906922

    Savanaah.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1205444

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #3619

    Alexa Aurelia

    Anyone know if this girl is legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexa-au...s-vegas-429302

  13. #3618

    Alexa Aurelia

    Anyone know if this girl is legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexa-au...s-vegas-429302#erotic.

  14. #3617

    Visiting from Acoss the pond

    Looking forward to my annual trip from the UK to Vegas, last couple of times I have seen Heather Heavenly and Jordan Ashley and would recommend them both 100%.

    Want to try something different this time and the 2 below ladies caught my eye. Wondeered if anyone can vouch?

    Kelly.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906922

    Savanaah.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1205444

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #3616

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionzoso21  [View Original Post]
    I've been a silent lurker for sometime now, I plan to take the plunge soon. Once I find someome I ferl good about, what is the most effective way to initiate contact and discuss specifics?
    I'm a rookie, having passed the newbie test through several bad mistakes and wasted money. My advice:

    1. NEVER use someone who hasn't been reviewed. It's almost a sure bet that if the gal looks TGTBT, then she is! And DO NOT fall for the "if it's not me, then you can pass. ".

    2. NEVER give them your room number (for outcall). They'll ask for it for security reasons or "to be sure you are really at that hotel. " Just tell them to call the hotel and ask for you. They'll get your room but they won't get your room number.

    3. As was mentioned above, don't ask about details via e-mail or in your initial e-mail or text. Be polite, but be firm.

    4. Repeat #1!

    There are plenty of sweet and willing gals out there. But they are in the minority. Do your homework, and be patient. This is not a McD drive-thru.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape