Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 18236
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4481
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara3456  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and had a great time with you today!
    A non holiday incall during the week would be awesome too. Just saying.

  2. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara3456  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and had a great time with you today!
    A non holiday incall during the week would be awesome too. Just saying.

  3. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas to everyone, I have another UTR who needs help during the holiday. She is currently homeless and bounces around orlando. Cannot host but down for car play. Rates are resonable amazing body but has a candy habit as a result recently has been dropped off my list. SM pm, me will share contact info.

    Also these are her words.

    "Just the good looking ones if they are fat black or just really ugly no".
    WOW!! At least she didn't say anything about short dicks. I MAY be in!

  4. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Need room in the mailbox kind sir!

  5. #4477
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Tara incall

    Thank you and had a great time with you today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Has an incall as of right now in orange city. Contact her if you have digits.

  6. #4476

    I'd say very snooty

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    For someone who's homeless looking to suck dick for money. I guess she doesn't need my fat ugly ass money. Hope she makes enough to eat, looks like she needs it.
    Sounds like she's holding out for Bradley Cooper. Good luck with that.

    DC.

  7. #4475
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.


    Orlo69.
    Clear your inbox sir.

  8. #4474
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    For someone who's homeless looking to suck dick for money. I guess she doesn't need my fat ugly ass money. Hope she makes enough to eat, looks like she needs it.
    I guess she doesn't want my Black ass dick.

  9. #4473

    Carmen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Clear your box. I'm interested.

  10. #4472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    The lovely tara

    Has an incall as of right now in orange city. Contact her if you have digits.

  11. #4471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Latina UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I am definitely into sexy sexual Latinas. Please provide me with her digits, expected roses and any pics you may have of her. Thanks.

    Rich.

  12. #4470

    A little uppity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas to everyone, I have another UTR who needs help during the holiday. She is currently homeless and bounces around orlando. Cannot host but down for car play. Rates are resonable amazing body but has a candy habit as a result recently has been dropped off my list. SM pm, me will share contact info.

    Also these are her words.

    "Just the good looking ones if they are fat black or just really ugly no".
    For someone who's homeless looking to suck dick for money. I guess she doesn't need my fat ugly ass money. Hope she makes enough to eat, looks like she needs it.

  13. #4469

    Another UTR in need of help

    Merry Christmas to everyone, I have another UTR who needs help during the holiday. She is currently homeless and bounces around orlando. Cannot host but down for car play. Rates are resonable amazing body but has a candy habit as a result recently has been dropped off my list. SM pm, me will share contact info.

    Also these are her words.

    "Just the good looking ones if they are fat black or just really ugly no".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_2164878140494887.jpg‎  

  14. #4468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Latina UTR

    Gentleman I have a latina UTR that needs some help. If your into sexy sexual Latinas. Hit me up for her info. I will only give her info out to senior members with good posting and standing that I know. PM me for info. Do not miss out on Carmen!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #4467

    Your visits are always welcomed and valued!

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Paigesweetstuff gave me a heads up that she had a friend in need and asked if I wanted to see her. I do have a soft spot for Latinas so I decided to check her out. We met at a decent incall with not too much foot traffic. She greeted me and we got down to business. For about 15 minutes she gave me a bbj to remember paying special attention to Jrs friends and slurping the whole time. I asked if we could kiss while I played with her Kitty and she told me that she loves to kiss. While I played with her I felt her getting drenched and asked if I could daty. She said yes and I went to town. She has one of the biggest clits that I've ever seen. We hit Mish while I rubbed that massive clit and finished in cg which she continued to Ride on Jr to finish out the rest of her orgasm. She's a sweet girl so treat her right. You can contact Paige for her info.
    Client satisfaction is our number one goal.

    Can't wait for your next visit!

    Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape