Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 31135
-
12-27-18 16:52 #2740Regular Member

Posts: 5Kandy
Yes I have had interaction with her. She has bad hygiene, and she is always in bad locations. However she will do the visits for cheaper than she mentions. Breast is deformed from cancer.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 16:47 #2739Regular Member

Posts: 5Kandy
Yes I have interacted with her. Bad hygiene. Will waste your time asking for rides and etc, always in sketchy areas. Not worth the hassle and have seen her more than once.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 15:23 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 719Found a winner
Younger spinner blonde. Fairly new to the game so hasn't had many good experiences yet. Reasonable rates, not a great hotel. I think if she was staying in a nicer place her phone would never stop ringing. She was right up there with the best of my sugar baby experiences but with none of the hassle on the front end. Seniors or those I've messaged with PM me. People that haven't put up reports don't bother.
-
12-27-18 14:07 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 544Called her. She said she has one more person working with her out of her home.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
Though I liked the picture, backed out assuming too much risk.
-
12-27-18 13:25 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 61Wow someone needs to TOFT.
Would also like to know about her live the girl next door look.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 10:12 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 719Casey any info?
She posts as Casey or Casey Sweets. Texted with her and she seemed open to pretty much everything. Reasonable donation requests. Didn't meet as she hosts out of a house in not a great neighborhood and claims only one other working girl is in there with her. Have found that usually means random dudes / handlers are there as well.
If anyone has any info please PM me.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/704433221700
-
12-27-18 10:08 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 719Kandy
Saw her once. Bad hotel, boobs are messed up which she said was past breast cancer surgery. Her pics are more flattering than most but it's definitely her. Kind of rushed me, BBBJ and cfs for 80 qv I think.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 07:14 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 293Ella
Have anyone seen her? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/916085292845.
-
12-27-18 01:48 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 305Same here.
I also texted Riley a few weeks ago and got nada. My guess is after she got done with her semester she took a little relaxation time and then spent her time with her family that is important to her. Also keep in mind that when she's in Atlanta she doesn't really answer her texts that much and keeps her work phone off a lot to avoid distractions from school. She's such a sweet gem though and I've seen her nearly a dozen times. I'll check in with her first or second week in Jan. Will report if I hear back bc I'm sure some of you regulars would like to see her.
Originally Posted by JustPlainFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 00:51 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 273No way
That's why I would no longer do incall, I just don't trust it. I know you'd spend more money to get your own room but this just seems the way to go. These bitches are just plan crazy nowadays!
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 22:02 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 7337I tried to hook up with her a few times last summer and had no luck at all so I gave up. Mature MILF types are the kind I like too.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 20:00 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 70Info?
Does anyone know if she is legit or have had any experiences with her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/037089292501
-
12-26-18 16:27 #2728Regular Member

Posts: 1
-
12-26-18 14:25 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 30I got a text from her that she would be there the week before Christmas, but then nothing. Hopefully nothing happened to her as it's odd for her to go quiet after sending me a text. On this topic, has anybody seen her friend that usually comes up right after her? I've been wanting to try her out, but my timing has been better catching Riley.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:48 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 148The girl is legit. I only saw her, literally, and turned back to leave. Her place was a mess, and didn't get a good feeling about her location. Her photos are real. Face ok. My visit was back in summer. Photos now look better.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by TheFocker; 12-26-18 at 11:50. Reason: Timing









Reply With Quote






