Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4505
    Any link or digits possible for summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    So I had been texting Summer for over a week now and when she mentioned that she will have a room at a nice hotel in international drive, I went fot it.

    Summer is a fit lady and not bad looking. She is clean and fresh smelling when I was with her. The first meeting is always the hardest but she was friendly enough that my paranoid thoughts disappeared.

    Her boobies are naturally big as the pictures portray. She has an amazing BBBJ and very responsive considering I have a small package. She was doing so many special things that makes the experience more enjoyable. After I burst, she took the cover off, leaned over and suck on my jewels and kissed my tip. That was very good indeed.

    Summer is waiting for clients. Worth the $. Be safe.

  2. #4504

    Jessica

    By reading, it seems to be a streetwalker and not UTR, just saying. May be I am wrong and now she is posting or working as UTR. You never know.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What brother mongers? Let me start by thanking the great TMC. Your never steer me wrong. Setup with Jessica was easy. We metup at the Wawa. She hoped in and on to the spot. Once at the spot she went to work. Some like to ease into but not her. She jump right in taking all of my little guy in her mouth. After that I was in heaven. Solid skills. She made it wet, threw in some moans and before I knew it I was filling her throat. Sadly she spit my gift out. After that I dropped her back at her ride. Went home and went to sleep with a huge smile on my face. Will repeat often. TMC is a Legend in my book!

  3. #4503

    Sabrina Again

    About a week ago I sent her a text and was able to get a response back pretty quickly. We went back and forth and I decided to get a room in Lake Mary area and she came over for a nice afternoon dream.

    I saw her a bit ago when she had an incall hotel but that is extremely rare. With Christmas so close, I decided I had been very good and could splurge on the room. It was the only way I could make it happen with Sabrina and I am very glad that I decided to treat myself.

    She arrived at the hotel and I went downstairs to let her in. She was looking very hot in knee high boots and a hot little outfit.

    As soon as I closed the door to the room we were making out and she went into that nice submissive role that I love. I turned her around and bent her over the counter. I gave her a few smacks on that oh so nice ass and then started to take off her clothes. I gave her ass and pussy some nice kisses and then made our way to the couch. She turned around and was grinding on my cock. I made her keep her panties on for the time being and pulled them to the side to get some fingers in. This is also the first position I ended up fucking her in. Next, she got on her knees in front of me and I slid to the front of the couch. She backed up on me and fucked me that way.

    I decided to move to the bed and did her in a couple more positions and then decided to get some nice BBBJ. She gives an amazing, sensuous BJ with a lot of eye contact and some nice HJ action too. I pulled her back up and made out with her some more. She whispered in my ear to ask me where I wanted to cum. Just the words made me almost lose it right there on the bed. I eventually chose a much nicer spot. I'll leave that to the imagination.

    We had some nice conversation as we dressed and we walked down together.

    Sabrina is very sane and safe and I really appreciate her personality, sensuality, and beauty. She really seems to be "the girl next door" and really seems to enjoy our time together. At the end of the day, it may be an act, but isn't that what we are paying for anyway. She makes me a believer. What a great find.

    Reach out to exile for the digits. I am not the keeper of those. Thanks again Exile!

  4. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the Carmen harmony PM in the middle of the night? Claiming she had a surprise and had met previous?

    Just wondering. Seems fishy man.

    Use the big head.
    Haven't received that particular one yet, but have received others like it. Thanks for the warning, these are usually TGTBT.

  5. #4501

    Semi UTR Sensual Stella & Paige Duo

    Got a text from Paige, her semi UTR Stella was in town thru Jan 1st and they were offering duos. I had seen them together previous while in town on business about 8 months ago. Stella is a latina firecracker, tight body and a banging booty. They work together well, getting into each other as much if not more than me. The ultimate turn on to watch 2 chicks all over each other. In 90 minutes I popped twice. Once from Paiges oral and the other from Stella CG. These 2 drip of sex and gave me another life changing experience.

    Do not hesitate if inetersted Stella will be gone as quick as she reappeared.

    Don't get stella confused with selena. They are both Paige's saucey latina utr friends but stella availability is limited to only a few days.

  6. #4500

    Weird 2 am Private Message.

    Anyone else get the Carmen harmony PM in the middle of the night? Claiming she had a surprise and had met previous?

    Just wondering. Seems fishy man.

    Use the big head.

  7. #4499
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Tara incall

    Hey guys I have access to an incall tonight and the next few days. I heard that it's not the best place in town but I'm not sure I have not been there yet. Recent active senior members and people I have met before text me or send me a message for details.

    Xoxo Tara.

  8. #4498

    Also to other ancient SM

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishFan  [View Original Post]
    Hello All-.

    Visiting at the end of the month and looking for something UTR. Staying at a Resort for a few days and then back to the Icy Midwest. Looking for younger petite but open to all kinds of Quality!!

    PM's are cheerfully accepted.

    Thanks.
    You have no good reviews or any valuable information that you have shared on the forum, on the internet your sm status is ancient and irrelevant unless you contribute something useful consistently. I woulda suggest contacting the providers on the sister site.

  9. #4497

    Senior Visiting

    Hello All-.

    Visiting at the end of the month and looking for something UTR. Staying at a Resort for a few days and then back to the Icy Midwest. Looking for younger petite but open to all kinds of Quality!!

    PM's are cheerfully accepted.

    Thanks.

  10. #4496

    Tara from orange city

    I had the opportunity to meet this gem recently, contact was simple and number was passed on from another sm(CrLuverGuy) and has a account on the site (Tara3456) She has been reviewed in the past and I am probably just reinstating what has been posted here. She came over to my place in the afternoon as her work was slow; guess I got lucky. I had a good time and wore her out enough that she took a quick nap as i watched a episode of bodyguard ( its a good show on netflix). Also on the side note she knows a thing or two about using those DD.

    GFE.

    Not a clock watcher.

    Can keep a conversation.

    Excellant oral skill.

    The girl next door type.

    Will repeat 👍.

    Ladies like her are far and few between, lets treat her right and have fun at the same time. Also message her through the site.

  11. #4495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Latina UTR

    Gentleman, I am not Carmens pimp or handler nor do I have time to be answering all types of questions about her. I gave you her digits. Do your due diligence and contact her, ask her for pictures, rate, and info.

    Play safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #4494

    Your visit is appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Paige she hooked me up with. Selena Latina UTR OMG what an amazing experience. Sweet, sexy, sensual, LFK DFKI, DATY, I really had a great time. If you want info you know who to contact.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    As always we pride ourselves on client satisfaction! Thank you!

  13. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I just need to see this latina MILF one more time before I went back to work. I had texted Carmen earlier in the day but she told me she wasn't at her incall till later on this afternoon. She texted me later in the afternoon that she was at her incall nice safe area. I got there she opened the door and received me with a hug and nice kiss. We chatted a bit and then the fun started. Lfk, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, RCG, k9. 69, well it went on and on causing O's and Ah's from both of us Carmen is very sexual and really enjoys every moment. If you haven't see her do so!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    It's always a pleasure seeing you, but more of a pleasure pleasing you, babe!

  14. #4492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Latina UTR

    I just need to see this latina MILF one more time before I went back to work. I had texted Carmen earlier in the day but she told me she wasn't at her incall till later on this afternoon. She texted me later in the afternoon that she was at her incall nice safe area. I got there she opened the door and received me with a hug and nice kiss. We chatted a bit and then the fun started. Lfk, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, RCG, k9. 69, well it went on and on causing O's and Ah's from both of us Carmen is very sexual and really enjoys every moment. If you haven't see her do so!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #4491

    Kandi UTR

    Thanks to some more senior members I got to visit Kandi UTR.

    Communication was excellent and Kandi was proactive to advise of availability and after a few hiccups due to the festive season we made a time.

    Texted location and arrived on time. Kandi opened the door and boom lovely figure, smiles and nice boobs welcomed me in with a hug and kiss. Was an early morning appointment so cold out but Kandi warmed me up in no time. DFK, fondelling and then made her squirt multiple times with DATY and digit relief. Excellent BBBJ with attention on the boys got me ready for the grand finale not until we repeated those steps and had to plant my face in those nice tits.

    Kandi is really flexible and finished with missionary after the cover went on for some more squirts and eventually finished in the hat.

    $. 0 for 30 mins was well worth it as was never rushed and Kandi seems to enjoy it as much as I did as sheets were soaked.

    Will definitely repeat and recommend if you have not done so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape