Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9241

    Out of the blue

    Did anyone get a text from April last night saying she's back in town and ready to get back to work? Going to see her today. She still has the same number also

  2. #9240
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseRocker  [View Original Post]
    Had just reached out so you just saved me from a poor dream. So hard these days to find someone good.
    No problem I hear you it's a drought now but In the mean time don't sell yourself short It will pick back up eventually with decent women to choose.

  3. #9239
    Give it a try but be cautious. Be sure to let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from Ashley tonight saying she just got back from doing some family things. I know she was on state sponsored vacation. However, I've never seen her and I've only texted her a few times. Why'all don't think she is working with LEO after her recent vacation? If not, should I see her?

    Edit: this Ashley https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/321-754-5204/1/406832

  4. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.
    What part of give her a few days wasn't clear? Geez, you guys are incorrigible.

  5. #9237

    Ashley

    Got a message from Ashley tonight saying she just got back from doing some family things. I know she was on state sponsored vacation. However, I've never seen her and I've only texted her a few times. Why'all don't think she is working with LEO after her recent vacation? If not, should I see her?

    Edit: this Ashley https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/321-754-5204/1/406832

  6. #9236

    Teri

    She's back from vacation but not quite ready to be seeing anyone. Give her a few days.

  7. #9235

    Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683
    That's too bad. She looks like she could be sweet but you're not the first with this type of review.

  8. #9234

    Thanks,

    Had just reached out so you just saved me from a poor dream. So hard these days to find someone good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info you save a lot of mongers so we don't have to waste our time I rather have a pleasant experience keep up the good work.

  9. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683
    Thanks for the info you save a lot of mongers so we don't have to waste our time I rather have a pleasant experience keep up the good work.

  10. #9232

    Tessa

    I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683

  11. #9231
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. She hosts out of a house in Northside. She is a short BBW, about 5 foot. She seems a little bigger than her pics (which seem to be her). She was very pleasant and friendly. She provides a great BBBJ. Junior wasn't cooperating, so I didn't get much covered FS. Cost was. 8 Good option for those that like BBWs.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28245090/
    She has an aunt that will do doubles, a "real BBW". I know some guys here like them large. I saw her aunt outside and thought it was her and was like hell no. LOL.

  12. #9230

    Kayla

    I saw her last night. She hosts out of a house in Northside. She is a short BBW, about 5 foot. She seems a little bigger than her pics (which seem to be her). She was very pleasant and friendly. She provides a great BBBJ. Junior wasn't cooperating, so I didn't get much covered FS. Cost was. 8 Good option for those that like BBWs.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28245090/

  13. #9229

    Number Change Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?
    Haven't tried the digits myself, but I happened upon this in my travels: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...54036-15131361.

    Hopefully this is a good number for those that would like to see her. The ad also states she's in Petersburg.

  14. #9228

    Different Number Perhaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?
    Haven't tried contacting her myself, but I happened upon this a little bit ago: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...54036-15131361.

    The ad here says she's in Petersburg and is new in town.

  15. #9227

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Last info 703 ninenine67 twotwonine.
    I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape