Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,141 to 28,155 of 37368
-
12-27-18 12:43 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 47Tessa
I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683
-
12-27-18 10:12 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 226She has an aunt that will do doubles, a "real BBW". I know some guys here like them large. I saw her aunt outside and thought it was her and was like hell no. LOL.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 09:56 #9226Senior Member

Posts: 226Kayla
I saw her last night. She hosts out of a house in Northside. She is a short BBW, about 5 foot. She seems a little bigger than her pics (which seem to be her). She was very pleasant and friendly. She provides a great BBBJ. Junior wasn't cooperating, so I didn't get much covered FS. Cost was. 8 Good option for those that like BBWs.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28245090/
-
12-27-18 07:47 #9225Regular Member

Posts: 10Number Change Perhaps
Haven't tried the digits myself, but I happened upon this in my travels: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...54036-15131361.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Hopefully this is a good number for those that would like to see her. The ad also states she's in Petersburg.
-
12-27-18 03:18 #9224Regular Member

Posts: 10Different Number Perhaps.
Haven't tried contacting her myself, but I happened upon this a little bit ago: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...54036-15131361.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
The ad here says she's in Petersburg and is new in town.
-
12-26-18 17:43 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 581This one?
I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 16:03 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 226Read my report #9046 on a low priced black provider. She hosts out of a house. Good service but not happy about the CBJ. Will probably repeat if she adds BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 05:24 #9221Senior Member

Posts: 376Petersburg
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/925174705259
Just wondering if anyone has seen this young lady. She says she is is petersburg and in my hunt to find some decent local talent I may have to toftt. If anyone has any info on this one or any other local talent in the petersburg area to share please let me know.
-
12-25-18 17:05 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 274Rates? Independent?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 17:00 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 736Hoe chester
Last info 703 ninenine67 twotwonine.
-
12-25-18 04:59 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 736There is no stupid questions
Use your common sense if you ask to her to show to you her driver license or if you ask to her if you can pay by check what do you think she is going to anwser to you?? Nothing over 2000 or 3000 years haven't change in this game you meet her up mostly donations are at front you get the service and you back to home and post your review here, sometimes high end hoes ask for face pic or something that probes you are no a pig they don't want to take any risk is you who is taking the risk given out your identity to a hoe or her pimp
.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 22:52 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 163Deposit
Has enuome done deposit before? She wants through cash app, but it is very risky.
-
12-24-18 22:33 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 163Dl
Did she ask for a Drivers license verification?
Originally Posted by AutoRepairru
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 10:13 #9215I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Winter
Used to see Winter regularly, if anyone wants to share her new number thanks.
-
12-23-18 07:12 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 116Suzee
Son is home from vacation. I schedule a little more in advance now.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





