Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #1829

    Role-play

    Quote Originally Posted by Theweapon  [View Original Post]
    I can do Augusta.

    If anyone has a girl that wants to play in an office or roleplay. Let me know.
    Woah! That sounds like an amazing idea. Get dressed up and do a role-play holy hell that is hot.

  2. #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    More than likely Augusta. Apparently a lot of people interested. I have 20+ PM's LOL. I'm trying to narrow down a day to meet with her this week. Need to verify she is actually 18 (looks quite young) and also, if she can't even do that, then she'd more than likely flake on a GB.
    Can you link her SA account?

  3. #1827

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    More than likely Augusta. Apparently a lot of people interested. I have 20+ PM's LOL. I'm trying to narrow down a day to meet with her this week. Need to verify she is actually 18 (looks quite young) and also, if she can't even do that, then she'd more than likely flake on a GB.
    I can do Augusta.

    If anyone has a girl that wants to play in an office or roleplay. Let me know.

  4. #1826

    Very interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRug17  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in a gb for next Sunday a young 19 yr old. Red head?
    Let me know the details please.

  5. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by LogJammin18  [View Original Post]
    You going to do this in Augusta or Atlanta? Or halfway. I. e. Athens?
    More than likely Augusta. Apparently a lot of people interested. I have 20+ PM's LOL. I'm trying to narrow down a day to meet with her this week. Need to verify she is actually 18 (looks quite young) and also, if she can't even do that, then she'd more than likely flake on a GB.

  6. #1824

    I'm in

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRug17  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in a gb for next Sunday a young 19 yr old. Red head?
    I'm in! Where's it going to be?

  7. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRug17  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in a gb for next Sunday a young 19 yr old. Red head?
    She is my perfection; looks exactly like a GF from my 20's that is "the one that got away". I would fly to ATL for a GB with her. Please keep me in the loop.

  8. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    So, I figured I'd ask you guys since you have experience with the matter. I have a girl I met off of SA in Augusta that wants to do a GB. How do I go about setting this up? I don't really know anyone personally that's interested, but I would like to get this going. Any tips / pointers?
    I'd like to join the action. Pm me details when you have it set up.

  9. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    So, I figured I'd ask you guys since you have experience with the matter. I have a girl I met off of SA in Augusta that wants to do a GB. How do I go about setting this up? I don't really know anyone personally that's interested, but I would like to get this going. Any tips / pointers?
    You going to do this in Augusta or Atlanta? Or halfway. I. e. Athens?

  10. #1820

    I have an office setting avail.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    Cool, I'll see what day and time I can get. This is what she said she wanted "I really want to be like, a party ****. A little slave. Clothes pins on nipples, writing on my body, all that. " Says she is 18, she and I have a mutual friend on FB, looked her up. Pretty sure she is 18 or older.
    I have my own office. Would have to be a smaller group. Pm me for details donkey.

  11. #1819

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRug17  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in a gb for next Sunday a young 19 yr old. Red head?
    I have always had a thing for Red Heads, so I am interested!

  12. #1818

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    Cool, I'll see what day and time I can get. This is what she said she wanted "I really want to be like, a party ****. A little slave. Clothes pins on nipples, writing on my body, all that. " Says she is 18, she and I have a mutual friend on FB, looked her up. Pretty sure she is 18 or older.
    Cool! When and where?

  13. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRug17  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in a gb for next Sunday a young 19 yr old. Red head?
    Damn, I'd almost fly to ATL for that!

  14. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by Theweapon  [View Original Post]
    I'm in. Let me know.
    Cool, I'll see what day and time I can get. This is what she said she wanted "I really want to be like, a party ****. A little slave. Clothes pins on nipples, writing on my body, all that. " Says she is 18, she and I have a mutual friend on FB, looked her up. Pretty sure she is 18 or older.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shelby.jpg‎  

  15. #1815

    Get a room and let us know when and where

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    So, I figured I'd ask you guys since you have experience with the matter. I have a girl I met off of SA in Augusta that wants to do a GB. How do I go about setting this up? I don't really know anyone personally that's interested, but I would like to get this going. Any tips / pointers?
    I'm in. Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape