Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 546 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2033

    Any info on Brownanbella?


  2. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    There aren't many girls on the site. I contacted one nearby. In our messages she said "just to reiterate, this is not a sexual service I am offering. I assume you have read the site guidelines. " I went ahead and saw her because she was about 2 miles from me, cute and I was curious what would happen. I had sex with her. Now I want to see how many others are players.
    Damage? How did you convert from her no sex stance?

  3. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. A while back was able to find her Facebook and thought she might be legit, but the multiple identities and last post confirmed to me that she was a scammer.

    And the same goes for Lovemyboston, great body, but no intention of doing anything.
    All the more reason for a policy of the sugar doesn't start until the panties are on the floor. And, never donate up front. Asking for it up front sends a red flag up that they are either a scammer or an escort. Nothing wrong with being an escort, just tell me that up front. Don't try to pass yourself off as a SB.

    Be firm about these things and you greatly reduce your chances of being scammed. If you ever get a bad vibe, move onto the next one.

  4. #2030

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    SarahHellCat, Playwithme93, kyleighK, all the same person. She is a scammer.
    Thanks for the heads up. A while back was able to find her Facebook and thought she might be legit, but the multiple identities and last post confirmed to me that she was a scammer.

    And the same goes for Lovemyboston, great body, but no intention of doing anything.

  5. #2029

    Beware this scammer WYP

    SarahHellCat, Playwithme93, kyleighK, all the same person. She is a scammer.

  6. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.
    There aren't many girls on the site. I contacted one nearby. In our messages she said "just to reiterate, this is not a sexual service I am offering. I assume you have read the site guidelines. " I went ahead and saw her because she was about 2 miles from me, cute and I was curious what would happen. I had sex with her. Now I want to see how many others are players.

  7. #2027

    Isabella_bb

    Its time to let go and Christmas is the time to spread cheer.

    She is back on the market looking for consistent SD. She is mostly looking for someone to pay her rent, but is open to other arrangements as well. Treat her well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26683...4-3e6c31cb3bb1

  8. #2026

    Same girls?

    Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.

  9. #2025

    Prepaid cards

    Sorry for being dense, but will SA let us sign up for one month with a prepaid card? I understand that we can sign up for the auto renewal and then cancel, but curious about if the site will even allow signing up for just a month upfront.

  10. #2024

    Schnl014

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm from Atlanta area and I'm getting ready to make a trip to Orlando for work. I've been chatting up this one and wanted to see if I can get any feedback from the local group on her. I'll gladly return the favor if you need any help in Atlanta.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63b1e...9-0e55b6afcfdf

    Thanks DL.

  11. #2023

    Young ones are nuts

    Young girls on SA think they will get major $ just for letting you buy them things. Golden Purdy syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    Like B, I would also love to have a young gal to dream with for a $$ a meet, similar to the AMPs but a bit fresher and less activity. I have been off SA for 2 years and tried again this month. Talked to a bunch, met 1 and blew off 2 at the last minute. One gal, Orlandogirl12 said "Don't waste my time if you are considering less than $$ . Check her out, nothing special. It's a numbers game. Got a week left and not renewing.

  12. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.
    Thanks I'll try that. So I take it they won't let us use a prepaid card?

  13. #2021
    Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.

  14. #2020

    Auto-renew

    Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.

  15. #2019

    Crazy Prices on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it seem like the girls are asking more and more. I laugh. I am not renewing this month. I would love to find someone late 20's or older. If anyone has a contact and reasonable please PM me. I will be grateful.
    Like B, I would also love to have a young gal to dream with for a $$ a meet, similar to the AMPs but a bit fresher and less activity. I have been off SA for 2 years and tried again this month. Talked to a bunch, met 1 and blew off 2 at the last minute. One gal, Orlandogirl12 said "Don't waste my time if you are considering less than $$ . Check her out, nothing special. It's a numbers game. Got a week left and not renewing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape