Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 7735
-
01-06-19 05:30 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 27Alchohol??
Which COI SC's other than satin allow alcohol? I don't care for full nude.
-
01-06-19 03:17 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 27Wed night
Which one of the COI SC's is generally this most happening on Wed nights? Any of them have specials?
I'm in town on business and don't do this often and have a decent budget ($1000 for the night incl drinks) and was planning on having an incall prior to going to the SC but all the sites I've looked at over the past month look like rips offs or want me to send in personal info. So I'm thinking of allocating a higher budget to the SC, but from reading these forums seems like no guarantees as girls can agree to anything in VIP and flake out.
What to do? Help a brother out. I'm more about quality over quantity.
-
01-06-19 02:50 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 27Whats HX and SA?
Originally Posted by WHM69
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 02:49 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 27Alchohol
I'm pretty certain its a city jurisdiction thing but which clubs allow alchohol? Sorry, I know being a block the wrong way could land you in a different city. See no use in going to a SC sober.
Also, which ones have the highest concentration of Latinas? From preliminary research it appears as though that would be Paradise and Synn. Not interested in SR as cover seems pricey.
Thanks in advance guys.
-
01-05-19 05:49 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 2017Smh
You can go to hong kongs Tijuana with that money and come back.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 22:37 #2225

Posts: 681Missy is a thin Latina.
Originally Posted by OCCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 12:25 #2224Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks AcuraDreamer. I used to be a regular at the bird in Anaheim and am looking to break into the COI scene. Vikki has been one that I've been interested in meeting. Has anyone met Missy from Synn? She's a skinny / thick Latina / Asian mix I believe. I see her on social media all the time and am interested in what her menu / prices may be. Like everyone else I don't want to overpay and contribute to the GPS epidemic. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 03:32 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 239Vikkis standard are is $100 for bbj and cfs. Plus cost of VIP. $110 15 min VIP $220 total.
Originally Posted by Lamc2715
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 22:54 #2222Regular Member

Posts: 1Girl at Paradise
Hey guys!
I'm very new to this hobby but very eager to start contributing good intel! Can't believe I didn't know about this forum before. From some of the posts I read it seems that paradise is a good place to have some extra fun. I checked their instagram page and found pics of a girl that quickly caught my eye and got my imagination running wild. Her name is Vikki (big titts / ass / ribbon tattoes in the back of each leg) I was hoping someone could share some intel on her, the kind of fun I can expect to have with her inside the club (GFE?, SSTP?, FIV?, BJ?, FS? And maybe an appropriate tip ammount (I don't want to over pay and incentivize GPS!) If theres no intel ill toft and share it with all you guys.
Thanks in advance guys. I hope I can start bringing some good intel to this forum soon!
-
12-26-18 16:47 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 990You're not the only one. I haven't been with escorts (though I expect to break that cherry this coming weekend), but I have options that I much prefer over the COI VIP set-ups. I have rarely been in the clubs for the last couple of years but hope to step up my activity now. I do enjoy going to a club, being surrounded by dancers and lots of nudity, getting a few lap dances. And then I bolt with my engine throttled up for another more intimate (less expensive and more intensive) experience that will resolve the hot tension established in the strip club visit. There were many years in other decades when I was extremely excited about playing it as nasty as it could get in the clubs with the factors of taboo and erotic surprises taking me over the edge. But now I'm so jaded I'm jaded from being jaded!
Originally Posted by WHM69
[View Original Post]
There are really plenty of SC customers who don't routinely take it to the limit in these clubs.
-
12-26-18 07:24 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 186I like lapdances
I must be the only guy who goes to COI clubs and does not try to get extras.
I'm already pussy-drunk from all the services offered up on HX and SA, and sometimes I just want a night of old fashioned lap dances.
-
12-25-18 10:50 #2219

Posts: 681LOL yes it's very normal. It would have been weird had you NOT gotten extras there.
Originally Posted by JNorris
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 06:58 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 94Synn
Visiting from out of tow and had an amazing experience at Synn. Lots of 2 way contact during the lap dances, is this normal? Not like home.
-
12-17-18 16:58 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 27Persian Dancers
Can anyone recommend any persian, lebanese, arabic or Indian dancers and which clubs they work out of?
-
12-17-18 16:25 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 27What is this GPS everyone keeps referring to? Sorry, I'm a newbie here.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
Golden Pussy Syndrome
It's the condition, usually caused by guys who identify as SD's, where girls seem to think their pussies are lined with gold.
A2











Reply With Quote




