Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 516 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 7733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchi  [View Original Post]
    I'll be staying in downtown tomorrow night. Would you all recommend I head out to COI or are the strip clubs in Hollywood / downtown as good as the ones in COI? I used to hit up Hawaii Theater, SR COI, Synn and Deja Vu back in the day but it's been a LONG time since I've been in the area. I've never been to any of the clubs in Hollywood or downtown. I'm looking for the hottest gals and decent mileage, although probably won't bother with FS.

    Thanks for any deets!
    Bare elegance is not bad a lot of lookers but the VIP and regular lap is pricy compared to coi.

  2. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchi  [View Original Post]
    I'll be staying in downtown tomorrow night. Would you all recommend I head out to COI or are the strip clubs in Hollywood / downtown as good as the ones in COI? I used to hit up Hawaii Theater, SR COI, Synn and Deja Vu back in the day but it's been a LONG time since I've been in the area. I've never been to any of the clubs in Hollywood or downtown. I'm looking for the hottest gals and decent mileage, although probably won't bother with FS.

    Thanks for any deets!
    I think most hardcore mongers will agree that the Hollywood / DT area can't compare to the opportunities in the COI.

  3. #2211

    Downtown / Hollywood clubs as good as COI?

    I'll be staying in downtown tomorrow night. Would you all recommend I head out to COI or are the strip clubs in Hollywood / downtown as good as the ones in COI? I used to hit up Hawaii Theater, SR COI, Synn and Deja Vu back in the day but it's been a LONG time since I've been in the area. I've never been to any of the clubs in Hollywood or downtown. I'm looking for the hottest gals and decent mileage, although probably won't bother with FS.

    Thanks for any deets!

  4. #2210
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Trying to beat the GPS at SYNN.

    After seeing reports of GPS, I tried to charm Suki into giving FS for a cheaper price just for fun. Towards the end of the dance, she asked how I wanted to be finished off. I did the whole "I only have 100 on me " spiel but she still quoted me 200 for FS. With VIP and the cost of the dance, Suki's FS is 350. I decided to go for a Latina girl called angel (I think) and a white girl called Brandie (I think). Both of them quoted 100 for FS so each of them was 250.

  5. #2209
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    AR means "adult review" and contains the most sensitive intel. You need to earn access to AR as a privilege and it takes work and time. You will eventually have AR access when you post enough good reviews (no set number established) that follow the posted rules for reviews (be sure to understand these rules before you post anything. Non-complying reviews are instantly deleted), and the site owner is satisfied that you aren't a jackass who will share AR content particularly with dancers. When you post a review there is an AR button that allows you to post your own AR content, but until you have full access, you won't be able to read the AR content that others post. You aren't required to post AR content but if you do it will speed your path to having access. It makes sense. If you mainly enjoy traditional lap dances in the clubs and don't chase after AR type experiences, you don't have any need for information about the AR experiences that others are reporting beyond pure voyeurism. That would be fine in the Perfect Pervy World, but there are sensitive interests of the girls and the clubs worthy of protection from the whole universe of prying eyes. Bottom line is that BI achieves the same protections that paysites do without charging money for access.

    BI was originally wide open, but eventually many dancers became members and promoted themselves by posting pics in the blog section along with schedules, etc. Soon the dancers and club owners were shocked and angry that the site was giving away the secrets of the VIP dances and clubs and it was all wide open and available to the whole world to access for free. They feared LE consequences plus others in their families, other dancers, other employers, et al discovering their club activities that they needed to be discreet about. Plus there are always assholes on sites like this who will try to win favor by showing the dancers what others write.

    The owner decided the solution to keep the site free and open to all content while still gaining the trust and participation of clubs and dancers, was to segregate the sensitive intel from the general intel and the AR idea was born. The dancers do not ever have AR access. They know it's there and what's in it, but they are generally satisfied with the solution because they know the intel is distributed in a discreet manner. Overall it has been pretty successful though there is frustration among some contributors who have a long wait to achieve AR status. The owner is uncompromising about the standards he wants to impose for both review quality and also trusting the integrity and in-club discretion of the members before he grants the full access. So it is a challenge to reach the status, especially for casual and infrequent clubgoers who don't go often enough to pile up reviews. However, there are also standards for the content of non-AR intel to insure that members without full access can still get a pretty good idea of whether a dancer is a good choice even if they don't have the most specific dirty details.
    Wow. Great info. I left BI long, long ago because reviews were so lame. If the quality has improved, I'll dip back in. I was a PL at zbone back in the day.

  6. #2208
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    So I'm finally starting to use Bonedin and I see AR mentioned a lot but I don't know what it means or where that section is if it's a section. Someone would describe a dancer then say more in AR?

    So I guess I'm asking what is AR?

    Im looking to distinguish between who is full service gfe in VIP and who just gives out dances.
    AR means "adult review" and contains the most sensitive intel. You need to earn access to AR as a privilege and it takes work and time. You will eventually have AR access when you post enough good reviews (no set number established) that follow the posted rules for reviews (be sure to understand these rules before you post anything. Non-complying reviews are instantly deleted), and the site owner is satisfied that you aren't a jackass who will share AR content particularly with dancers. When you post a review there is an AR button that allows you to post your own AR content, but until you have full access, you won't be able to read the AR content that others post. You aren't required to post AR content but if you do it will speed your path to having access. It makes sense. If you mainly enjoy traditional lap dances in the clubs and don't chase after AR type experiences, you don't have any need for information about the AR experiences that others are reporting beyond pure voyeurism. That would be fine in the Perfect Pervy World, but there are sensitive interests of the girls and the clubs worthy of protection from the whole universe of prying eyes. Bottom line is that BI achieves the same protections that paysites do without charging money for access.

    BI was originally wide open, but eventually many dancers became members and promoted themselves by posting pics in the blog section along with schedules, etc. Soon the dancers and club owners were shocked and angry that the site was giving away the secrets of the VIP dances and clubs and it was all wide open and available to the whole world to access for free. They feared LE consequences plus others in their families, other dancers, other employers, et al discovering their club activities that they needed to be discreet about. Plus there are always assholes on sites like this who will try to win favor by showing the dancers what others write.

    The owner decided the solution to keep the site free and open to all content while still gaining the trust and participation of clubs and dancers, was to segregate the sensitive intel from the general intel and the AR idea was born. The dancers do not ever have AR access. They know it's there and what's in it, but they are generally satisfied with the solution because they know the intel is distributed in a discreet manner. Overall it has been pretty successful though there is frustration among some contributors who have a long wait to achieve AR status. The owner is uncompromising about the standards he wants to impose for both review quality and also trusting the integrity and in-club discretion of the members before he grants the full access. So it is a challenge to reach the status, especially for casual and infrequent clubgoers who don't go often enough to pile up reviews. However, there are also standards for the content of non-AR intel to insure that members without full access can still get a pretty good idea of whether a dancer is a good choice even if they don't have the most specific dirty details.

  7. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    How do I add AR details to my reviews I don't see a separate section for that. Does it go in the main post?
    I was in the blog section not the right place to add reviews.

    Decided to read the instructions and figured it all out.

    Thanks.

  8. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    The AR section is where the dirty details are. You get access to it after you contribute good reviews. Even without access to other people's AR you can add AR details to your own reviews which you will obviously be able to see.
    Thanks.

    How do I add AR details to my reviews I don't see a separate section for that. Does it go in the main post?

  9. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    So I'm finally starting to use Bonedin and I see AR mentioned a lot but I don't know what it means or where that section is if it's a section. Someone would describe a dancer then say more in AR?

    So I guess I'm asking what is AR?

    Im looking to distinguish between who is full service gfe in VIP and who just gives out dances.
    The AR section is where the dirty details are. You get access to it after you contribute good reviews. Even without access to other people's AR you can add AR details to your own reviews which you will obviously be able to see.

  10. #2204

    Bonedin

    So I'm finally starting to use Bonedin and I see AR mentioned a lot but I don't know what it means or where that section is if it's a section. Someone would describe a dancer then say more in AR?

    So I guess I'm asking what is AR?

    I’m looking to distinguish between who is full service gfe in VIP and who just gives out dances.

  11. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Surely your (in) significant other will appreciate the decour LOL.
    True. I have had a lot of practice after returning from Tijuana trips.

    I hit the SO's makeup drawer.

  12. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Not really a very good selection wed. For the $80 VIP special. Good thing I only need 10 minutes. The bad when I looked in the restroom mirror before I left and I had a giant hickie. WTF, and I don't even know if it happened in the booth or the VIP. I'm very unfocused around women.
    Surely your (in) significant other will appreciate the decour LOL.

  13. #2201

    Paradise

    Not really a very good selection wed. For the $80 VIP special. Good thing I only need 10 minutes. The bad when I looked in the restroom mirror before I left and I had a giant hickie. WTF, and I don't even know if it happened in the booth or the VIP. I'm very unfocused around women.

  14. #2200

    Misha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Misha at Synn?

    She has good reviews everywhere.

    What's the menu? Everyone is talking about her dance in all her reviews, Is there an HE?

    Is she a stripper version of Krystal in OC?
    I've seen her in person and she's not all that. I'm not saying she's ugly but she's just average.

  15. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    I lapped her once at Synn and once at Bare Elegance. She's good. Loves FIV and I got a happy ending thru the use of her fingers. She's pretty hot and had a nice personality but pisses off alot of people on BI when she posts that she'll be at club XYZ but doesn't show up. She jockeys between several clubs throughout LA / OC / IE so unless she posts her destination on BI (taken with a grain of salt) it's a crapshoot to try and find her.
    Never lapped her and I don't know what the hype is all about. I saw her at Synn awhile back and she wasn't even the prettiest girl that day. I saw her walking side by side with Sabrina and Chelsea and she was third looker of the three.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape