The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1938

    Info?

    Does anyone know if she is legit or have had any experiences with her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/037089292501

  2. #1937

  3. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    She always texts me when she is in town and I haven't gotten a text recently so my guess is no.

    PK.
    I got a text from her that she would be there the week before Christmas, but then nothing. Hopefully nothing happened to her as it's odd for her to go quiet after sending me a text. On this topic, has anybody seen her friend that usually comes up right after her? I've been wanting to try her out, but my timing has been better catching Riley.

  4. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    Looking at this young lady and wondered if there is any intel on her. I have some options but am anxious to try something new. Happy Holidays, thanks!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/688809820378
    The girl is legit. I only saw her, literally, and turned back to leave. Her place was a mess, and didn't get a good feeling about her location. Her photos are real. Face ok. My visit was back in summer. Photos now look better.
    Last edited by TheFocker; 12-26-18 at 11:50. Reason: Timing

  5. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyminn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I remember her, and went to her incall location. When I arrived, I was so put off by how brown her teeth were, and the smell of smoke, that I excused myself and left. She desperately needed (at that time at least) to smoke less and get her teeth whitened. HTH.
    She has been reviewed many times on this board. Mostly negative if I recall. My own personal experience was negative and would not recommend.

  6. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I remember some reviews on another site about her and they weren't all that great but then again I could be mixing her up with someone else as that site has been gone a while.

    Anyone remember or experienced her?

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/486304170208
    Yes, I remember her, and went to her incall location. When I arrived, I was so put off by how brown her teeth were, and the smell of smoke, that I excused myself and left. She desperately needed (at that time at least) to smoke less and get her teeth whitened. HTH.

  7. #1932

    Summer, Autumn, Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    These 3 seem to advertise together on most of the sites. I know the pix in the ads are fake. Any other intel on them? Are they similar to the pix? How is the service? What's the damage?

    Curious if they are worth the investment.
    She has been around for some time. Everything I've read indicated that the pics were not even close. She is much older and service was bad.

  8. #1931

    ISO Big Labia Chick

    Looking for some big pussy lips to suck on for the holidays. Know any chicks that fit that description that allow DATY?

    PK.

  9. #1930

    Any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/28128883/South

  10. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
    I want to say I saw her in pineville earlier in the year. A bit bigger than the pictures but not in a bad way, just why'all and thick in all the right places. Beautiful, very accommodating, loved to kiss, and willing to do whatever you asked.

    Would love to see her again.

  11. #1928

    Mia in Rock Hill

    Anyone known if Mia in Rock Hill, a black petite spinner, is the same one who used to do massages off of Sharon Amity in a town home? Used to work with a smoking hot really sweet Latina.

  12. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
    She is legit. Decent performance. Just a little bigger than I typically will see. Nice and friendly.

    Cajun.

  13. #1926

  14. #1925

    Summer, Autumn, Tracy

    These 3 seem to advertise together on most of the sites. I know the pix in the ads are fake. Any other intel on them? Are they similar to the pix? How is the service? What's the damage?

    Curious if they are worth the investment.

  15. #1924

    Bree in S Charlotre

    I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape