Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,411 to 28,425 of 30338
-
12-26-18 00:26 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 201Mia in Rock Hill
Anyone known if Mia in Rock Hill, a black petite spinner, is the same one who used to do massages off of Sharon Amity in a town home? Used to work with a smoking hot really sweet Latina.
-
12-26-18 00:05 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 114She is legit. Decent performance. Just a little bigger than I typically will see. Nice and friendly.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Cajun.
-
12-25-18 23:08 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 351Intel?
-
12-25-18 22:59 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 351Summer, Autumn, Tracy
These 3 seem to advertise together on most of the sites. I know the pix in the ads are fake. Any other intel on them? Are they similar to the pix? How is the service? What's the damage?
Curious if they are worth the investment.
-
12-25-18 22:32 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 288Bree in S Charlotre
I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
-
12-25-18 16:32 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 252Tif
Looking at this young lady and wondered if there is any intel on her. I have some options but am anxious to try something new. Happy Holidays, thanks!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/688809820378
-
12-25-18 04:54 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 589She always texts me when she is in town and I haven't gotten a text recently so my guess is no.
PK.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 00:33 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone know if Riley is in Charlotte?
-
12-24-18 13:41 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 38Charlotte spinner?
In town for a couple of days and would love to find an attractive spinner to blow off some holiday steam with. Very grateful if you can PM any leads.
Thanks!
-
12-24-18 09:45 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 351Info?
Any intel on this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/794308760832
-
12-23-18 19:44 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 46Anything recent from Lori?
Was thinking about seeing Lori, https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1141887 has anyone seen her recently with any intel?
-
12-22-18 14:24 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 351I will agree with the rest, and add she was just in the Uncle Extended Stay Express. She rides the horsey hard, which is as usual a shame.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 14:08 #1916Regular Member

Posts: 5Post Deleted.
Most of the times that means your suspicions are correct!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 13:37 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 45Hailee
Thanks, I've been trying to see this one for a while but kept missing her.
Originally Posted by DHarris
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 23:52 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah I exchanged a few PM's with the gentleman regarding her a couple of months ago. He did see the real girl—OVER A YEAR AGO. He went back recently and got Sky. Others have called and texted and it's always Sky. The "Mermaid in Stilletos" redhead that's in the ad in question will almost definitely not be the one to answer the door. She's got a completely different look than what you will get if you call that number. Most people who choose that ad are doing so because the girl in those pics is fucking incredible. Strawberry blonde / redhead, pale skin, beautiful face, incredible fucking fat ass. Nothing against Sky, but if you want Sky she's got plenty of fucking ads. Using pictures of someone else who doesn't look anything like you is fucking bullshit and she's only doing it to reel in people who would've most likely passed on her post. It's the definition of bait and switch. And it's NOT OK.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
Your original reply to TG3 made it sound like you were confirming that chick and that she was wonderful. Even though you knew it wasn't actually her. If TripleG3 was interested in seeing fucking Sky, he would've posted asking if anyone had experience with HER and not the mermaid. I'm so fucking tired of these stupid ****** pulling this bullshit. And then dudes like you seem to be completely fucking fine with it. Which teaches them that it's ok to continue to pull bullshit. My advice would be to tell her if you wanted to see her you would've called the number on HER AD. And if you do want to see her, that's cool, call her! I wonder if she gives people different prices based on which number they call? I'd pay more to see the mermaid than I'd pay for Sky. Wonder if she knows that. Probably. You should download a text app and text Sky's number and see if she's at least consistent with pricing and services offered in her deception. Assuming she's not just being a total asshole and using the same phone number for both ads.
Go along with the okey doke if you want to, and hey, if anyone but Sky opens the door I'll buy you a beer. (No I won't).











Reply With Quote





