Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9229
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683
    Thanks for the info you save a lot of mongers so we don't have to waste our time I rather have a pleasant experience keep up the good work.

  2. #9228

    Tessa

    I recently saw Tessa and I cannot recommend. She was nice enough but service was lazy and the hygiene was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/481122736683

  3. #9227
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. She hosts out of a house in Northside. She is a short BBW, about 5 foot. She seems a little bigger than her pics (which seem to be her). She was very pleasant and friendly. She provides a great BBBJ. Junior wasn't cooperating, so I didn't get much covered FS. Cost was. 8 Good option for those that like BBWs.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28245090/
    She has an aunt that will do doubles, a "real BBW". I know some guys here like them large. I saw her aunt outside and thought it was her and was like hell no. LOL.

  4. #9226

    Kayla

    I saw her last night. She hosts out of a house in Northside. She is a short BBW, about 5 foot. She seems a little bigger than her pics (which seem to be her). She was very pleasant and friendly. She provides a great BBBJ. Junior wasn't cooperating, so I didn't get much covered FS. Cost was. 8 Good option for those that like BBWs.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28245090/

  5. #9225

    Number Change Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?
    Haven't tried the digits myself, but I happened upon this in my travels: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...54036-15131361.

    Hopefully this is a good number for those that would like to see her. The ad also states she's in Petersburg.

  6. #9224

    Different Number Perhaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?
    Haven't tried contacting her myself, but I happened upon this a little bit ago: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...54036-15131361.

    The ad here says she's in Petersburg and is new in town.

  7. #9223

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Last info 703 ninenine67 twotwonine.
    I have made several attempts to reach her at the number given. Has anyone had any success in contacting her?

  8. #9222
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/925174705259

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this young lady. She says she is is petersburg and in my hunt to find some decent local talent I may have to toftt. If anyone has any info on this one or any other local talent in the petersburg area to share please let me know.
    Read my report #9046 on a low priced black provider. She hosts out of a house. Good service but not happy about the CBJ. Will probably repeat if she adds BBBJ.

  9. #9221

    Petersburg

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/925174705259

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this young lady. She says she is is petersburg and in my hunt to find some decent local talent I may have to toftt. If anyone has any info on this one or any other local talent in the petersburg area to share please let me know.

  10. #9220
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Last info 703 ninenine67 twotwonine.
    Rates? Independent?

  11. #9219

    Hoe chester

    Last info 703 ninenine67 twotwonine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C1263CA1-A45C-4518-8393-EF3FB519BA79.jpeg‎   DA80B945-B8C3-4708-813E-90F093FB3605.jpeg‎  

  12. #9218

    There is no stupid questions

    Use your common sense if you ask to her to show to you her driver license or if you ask to her if you can pay by check what do you think she is going to anwser to you?? Nothing over 2000 or 3000 years haven't change in this game you meet her up mostly donations are at front you get the service and you back to home and post your review here, sometimes high end hoes ask for face pic or something that probes you are no a pig they don't want to take any risk is you who is taking the risk given out your identity to a hoe or her pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Has enuome done deposit before? She wants through cash app, but it is very risky.
    .

  13. #9217

    Deposit

    Has enuome done deposit before? She wants through cash app, but it is very risky.

  14. #9216

    Dl

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoRepairru  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this girl has been posted before. I have seen here somewhere on the Richmond board. I think she is or was a stripper.
    Did she ask for a Drivers license verification?

  15. #9215
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Winter

    Used to see Winter regularly, if anyone wants to share her new number thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape