Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9197
-
12-27-18 21:53 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 150SW / casino / escort or
whatever you want to call them. In these threads we call them different things, but a lot of these girls can cover all bases. Most of the ones we consider SW's are off the strip. They are on the streets around town. This includes boulder highway, trop, downtown, twain, and other areas. Most of the girls you run into on the strip are probably what we would consider Casino girls, just walking from casino to casino or hanging around between casinos trying to catch a john. On the strip if you run into one of those girls, they will most likely be easy to get back to your room. If for some reason you are off the strip and run into a girl she will probably come back to your room too. She might not want to walk to it if you are far away though.
Originally Posted by Yankee1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 15:26 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 352Strip SW
I would disagree. If you walk anywhere between planet Hollywood and Venetian you'll probably see a number of working girls, especially if you're a guy by yourself. Make eye contact if you're interested and if you get a smile back or a "Hello", she's probably ready to roll. If you look like a creep or a cop they may steer clear but I get approached all the time if I'm alone, even if I'm not looking or interested. Maybe we are getting the terms confused but often a SW is also a casino girl if they haven't been 86'd from the casino chain. They'll go where the action is.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 14:54 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 211I agree
I was downtown a month ago and although the over crowd was sparse, I could easy pick out 3-4 working ladies.
Originally Posted by DesertDude
[View Original Post]
I was mostly at the Western end of Fremont street so I know that they are working.
If it is cold they will be in the Golden Nugget sitting at the casino bar.
-
12-27-18 14:07 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 2464Maybe, maybe not
Not pure SWers. Not there. But I have picked up non-pros and even a civy needing money for a room for the night and taken back to my room, just walking the strip. But there is an art to it. And I would say I meet one good lay for every eight or ten times I go out looking. I have met students trying to make an extra buck and homeless chicks that cleaned up well with a shower. I always go out for the exercise and consider it a bonus if I get laid.
Originally Posted by Yankee1
[View Original Post]
Hint, the non-pros that I have had the best luck with hung near street performers. Kinda watching out for each other, I guess.
Other guys have had different experiences.
C3.
-
12-27-18 13:38 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 823No
Not unless you run into one on the strip. Generally on Trop. They don't want anything to do with you if you don't have a car. Casino girls on the strip yes, shouldn't be a problem.
Originally Posted by Yankee1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 13:13 #5622Banned Member

Posts: 115General Opinions and Thoughts
I'm coming to Vegas for the first time mid January. I'll be staying at Bally's. I will be on foot. Would it even be feasible for me to try and scoop up SW to take back to my room? Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
12-25-18 12:31 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 221Over the years I've done much better on foot in the downtown / fremont area.
Originally Posted by EManBuen89
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 09:33 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 1570A first
Saw a tranny on Trop last weekend. Had a better body than most out there, I pulled up, you could clearly tell this was a dude and the voice was deeper than mine!!
-
12-25-18 09:30 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 1570Depends on whether you find her on the streets or call from the ad. I'm sure the rates go up if you are responding to the ad. Problem is you never know when she's going to be out there. $. 2 was my damage.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 18:12 #5618Regular Member

Posts: 3Where to find SW in Fremont / Downtown area
Where in downtown / freemont area can I find streetwalkers. I have drove around but no luck. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
-
12-23-18 00:30 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Kayce
Thanks for the info. How much does Kayce charge?
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 18:57 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 364WWW Lot
Most of the land between Trop / ValleyView / Harmon / Dean Martin is owned by Station Casinos, who also own the Wild West Casino. Tiberti owns a good amount too. Raiders are contracting with Stations and Boyd Gaming (The Orleans) to use vacant lots on game days as off site parking and tailgating with free shuttle buses to the stadium. Which is lame.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
Stations has been kicking around the idea of razing Wild West and build a premium casino hotel project for years. It was pretty much done until the market shit the bed in 2008.
The southern part of the truck stop lot is leased as a staging ground for all the incoming steel to build the stadium.
-
12-22-18 17:24 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 1570The Raiders are coming.
A SW told me that the truck stop by WWW is going to be shut down, something to do with the Raiders wanting use of the land. She wasn't clear but if you drive by, it does look like they are getting ready to relocate. I wonder what they want that land for and how it will affect Trop. Kinda far away for a parking lot and I don't see why they would put a lot on Trop when there's lots as large closer to the stadium and that would create a traffic nightmare.
-
12-22-18 17:07 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 1570Friday meh.
So after meeting the hottie earlier this week, I decided to book a room near the strip since I had to use some points by the end of the year. BTW, I booked a room at the Tru by Hilton, near the airport, right by the rental car center. Perfect mongering hotel, had a room right near the door at the rear of the hotel. Hotel is new, super tech oriented, small rooms but great for a short stay or if you are not going to be in the room much, there is no closet, just a small area with a few hangers and few hooks but they make up for that with a 55" TV with channels that all come in clear as a bell.
Anyway, I saw the girl I mentioned in my previous post, her name is Kayce, link attached. Really hot, great body and service was too. BJ was incredible! She's 30 but looks 25, she's much more mature than some of the other girls, no games, no BS, just excellent service and she's extremely sensual. Saw her about 8 pm, dropped her off at about 9. Before picking her up, I cruised from about 6-7, not much to be seen but it was early. After dropping her off behind Terrible's, the streets were completely empty! I had the room so I was definitely down to see someone else. Made a few round trips, nothing at all. I was so disappointed that I headed towards BH, nothing there. Came back to Trop, now it's 11:30, it has to be jumping, right? Wrong. Just a few out, nothing that made me stop. All were congregating behind the 7-11 on Decatur. 2 W or LSW, couldn't really tell, a couple of BSW but again nothing that made me stop. Now I will say this. Had I not seen Kacye, I might have tried to see one of them but after I've just seen someone, the bar gets raised when looking for someone right after.
Made a few revolutions, nothing changed, same girls. Hit the Orleans, gambled a bit, headed back out, a few more out at the same spot, a couple were walking back and forth between 7-11 and Terribles. Saw a couple of nice thick BSW's but they all looked a bit too nasty. Decided to head back to the hotel and set my alarm for 4:45. Woke up headed back out, it was worse then earlier, same girls out just fewer. Made a few trips, nothing changed, left. Headed home at about 8 am, decided to make a final trip before heading home, NOTHING AT ALL. WTF, when I decided to come out and play, not much out there. I guess they are taking their Christmas break! I have the room again tonight so I'm going to try again but if it looks slow at first, I'm going to find someone online. OH, there were 2 really hot WSW's in the Orleans but black men were invisible to them.
Kayce.
https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/28147466/
-
12-21-18 10:17 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 309Nice find on Trop
I haven't hit the streets in quite a while but was out and about earlier this week and checked out Trop. Noticed what looked like 2 homeless girls sitting in front of 7-11. Looped around and went in for a pack of smokes. At first I didn't think they were working as they were sitting there with their bags and not noticing or making eye contact with anyone. Then another guy got their attention and it was clear from their reaction to him that they were willing to work.
Both dressed like civilians and looked clean, one brown hair in her 30's the other a strawberry blonde and looked late 30's. Got the blondes attention. When she stood up I could see she was tall and thing with legs up to here! She hoped in and off we went. I believe her name was Sabrina (I can be terrible at names and it's been a few days). Italian girl originally from Syracuse found herself homeless about 4 months ago and been trying to "work her way off the street" since. She is a yapper but not obnoxiously so. Finally brought up business and she quotes. 4 and. 8. I asked if she does BBBJ and she said it would be another. 2. She agreed to take the 15 min ride to my place where we could be comfortable and LE free.
Ends up she's 41, no kids. Looks good naked. Slender, long legs and small natural tities and despite being homeless keeps herself clean. She actually told me she's learned to wash up and shave her legs anyplace she can find running water, LOL. Hop on the bed and she shows me her skills.
Gents, this girl can suck some cock! A true deep throat experience, taking it all and holding it and some face fucking as well. After about 15 min although I was tempted to face fuck her to completion I went for the pussy. Nice and tight, several positions before boom.
Although she will talk your ear off she's a sweetheart. Had promised a no rush experience and delivered, taking her time and never rushed or tried to hurry things along. Her phone was stolen I couldn't get digits. Gave her mine, perhaps I'll get a call. If I do and she has a phone I'll share the info. In the meantime she said she can usually be found between Decatur and Arville, if you see her she's well worth the time. Unless of course she has multiple personalities and I found her on a good day. LOL!











Reply With Quote




