Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 8286
-
01-25-19 01:16 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 379Summer
Stopped by Pandora's and had a couple of great dances with summer. She was good for what I like (mutual play) but I'm sure other extras are available. She's there afternoons.
-
01-17-19 17:02 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes she does
Monse does many dudes everyday. She's the rawdog queen. Everyone knows that. She has many regulars.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:32 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 160Sounds fun, yes they all say that.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 12:57 #1293Banned Member

Posts: 171Monse
OMG she is fun.
I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.
Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.
She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.
She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.
She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.
She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.
LOL. Do they all say that?
-
01-02-19 12:48 #1292Regular Member

Posts: 10Nova
What was the damages, and bare or condom.
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 10:01 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 444You weren't alone
You weren't alone.
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 20:01 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 287Any chance.
Nice! By chance did you have an idea what her schedule is?
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-30-18 17:04 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 444All the time
Seems like its a new trend lately. Not even asking for it and dancers at all the clubs are offering.
Originally Posted by Mrnaks
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 03:12 #1288Regular Member

Posts: 17Sands ballard
Anyone have luck getting contact info then meeting ladies elsewhere?
-
12-25-18 22:47 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 286Me 3 on misandrist
Wow, proof that learning can happen anywhere and that one can grow his vocabulary AND find out where to get the best lap dances in THE SAME PLACE!
Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited
[View Original Post]
Misandrist. Not a word I knew before tonight and I consider myself an apprentice wordsmith! If she is indeed a misandrist, perhaps a career where random men pay her to fuck or she places strange dicks in her mouth on the regular is not the best career choice. Hard to imagine her giving service with a smile.
-
12-25-18 04:24 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 79Misandrist.
Wow, me too.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 02:19 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 224Vocabulary Test
Today I learned a new word, though I had to look it up. It is pretty fitting for Stripperwitch.
Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 15:44 #1284Regular Member

Posts: 22Avalon.
Stripperwitch or Avalon is a known misandrist. Very GPS IMO.
-
12-23-18 17:56 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 79Recent Dec Visits
Pandoras. Daytime around 4 pm. I'm just bored with these same girls. Had to leave after an hour. I know all the dancers and they know who I like so they don't even approach me. Two new young dancers but low mileage.
Kittens. Generally more variety than most elsewhere. Late evening around 9 pm. Meet large breasted Sk*s in a sling. Took her for a friendly dance. She seems inexperienced as a sensual dancer. Just sat on you and grinded. Asked if she was willing to do more and she agreed. Wrapped it up and slipped me in. Wasn't even expecting more than a HJ. Didn't really connect with her so didn't finish in 3 song. No repeat as I would like more more from the dance. Also saw Car*and previously from Pandoras outside.
Lake City DV- Evening (7 pm). Met L**why usually is on daytime shift. Usually expect very low mileage from attractive young blondes. But she was very handsy and also allowed two-way. Seems to have more extensive menu later visits. Sent me text with some photos. Repeat.
Also different day same time, had a LD from another attractive blond. She had an incredible fit body but didn't get her stage name. She's very talkative and flirty. Very expensive $60 for topless" $40 for regular. After the dances, she handed me a "Stripperwitch.com" card for more information. No repeat.
Same day, met S*why who had this modelesque, long torso slim body. Natural boobs with beautiful light dark skin. Friendly, sweet and had decent LD. May be more for future dances. Repeat.
-
12-19-18 04:54 #1282Regular Member

Posts: 11Top notch at Pandora.
Anyone have any info on a dancer "top notch" at Pandoras? She is covered in tattoos and is a tall spinner.









Reply With Quote






