Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 13305
-
12-26-18 17:28 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 224LOL on this One
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/360974266608
She says she's not looking for bs but yet her pics are clearly not an accurate description of herself. I laugh at some people.
RM.
-
12-26-18 17:13 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 224Maria
For $$$ for FS it definitely better be good.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
12-26-18 12:47 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 148Maria.
I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844
-
12-25-18 11:34 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 450Silence
Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081
-
12-24-18 14:34 #1946Regular Member

Posts: 13New Girl.
There is a new lady advertising (past couple of weeks). I've seen her a couple of times so far, and she is awesome. She's a very sweet girl, and willing to do pretty much whatever you'd like. Her location is Intown Suites on Mauldin Rd. I know her personally, so I may have gotten a discount, but paid $ all in (no bb, although BBBJ). http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/231624509830.
-
12-24-18 14:22 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 650Don't bother
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/556313580979
Pics are fake as two dollar bill.
-
12-24-18 14:21 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 650Last time I checked with her (few months ago) you needed to provide a lift if you wanted out call. Things may be different now though.
Originally Posted by MustLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 09:30 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 231Any upcharges
I texted her and was planning a visit. I tried to confirm if BBBJ and cim were included for 40. She said 20 upcharge for either. Can you share what was your donation and what was included. As qvlover, I like the idea of 40 but not sure what's included or how much more is added by upcharging. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SlowFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 09:24 #1942

Posts: 46Ella
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/186182609869
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 17:20 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 85In town today
Back in town from Atlanta for the holiday this weekend. Who's the can't miss lady I should see these days? I've been hitting up Ella every time I come back but looking to mix it up this time.
-
12-22-18 16:56 #1940Regular Member

Posts: 11Jersey Petite Spinner
Anybody know what happened to Jersey? Seen her about two years ago and then she just disappeared. I can't find any links to her or I would share a picture.
-
12-22-18 13:28 #1939Regular Member

Posts: 21Does she do outcalls?
I didn't know if she had a car or not.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 12:27 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 519Sweetheart Ella
I had a very pleasant visit with Ella last weekend off Haywood. Known her since she first got in the business. Still a sweetheart and pretty good at what she does. Seems to be in a better place today than a few months ago. You can find her on STG but most will know her since she has been in the area for a while now. Looking forward to her getting her own place again one day as I'd repeat more.
-
12-22-18 11:23 #1937Regular Member

Posts: 21Hey, Your Mail Box is Full
I tried to send you a PM just now.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 06:52 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 822Agree about the tats. Yikes!
But I do like pierced nips. How's her service? I could use a girl with pierced nips who gives a good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




