Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2392

    Sweet Bailey.

    I haven't seen or heard anything about Sweet Bailey in while. She was my ATF, but been in Charlotte for 2 or 3 years now. I saw her this spring and she was not doing well and back on the demons. I am an old softie and was curious if anyone has seen her recently and how is she doing? And yes I have checked out EROS, P411, tied VPN to EOS, (didn't work for me), and done the searches here. Thank you.

  2. #2391

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasGrandy  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/1338649

    Any chance this one is real? I have seen this ad every once in a while.

    Noobish query I know. Just tried the # with no spammy response yet.
    Nope, not a chance. Uh uh. Nope.

    When it's TGTBT it probably is.

    Keep looking.

  3. #2390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever give your real name, work anything, real identification to anyone related to the hobby!
    No one should be giving their information to these woman unless you want your life ruined. There has to be a balance in verification between the woman's safety (which I understand) and total foolishness like employment verification or license copy.

  4. #2389

    So of course I TOFFT

    Absolute bullshit stay clear of Dreams International unless you want to pay 3 bills for mostly a CBJ because "it hurts" and one SOG are you kidding me? Also after 30 min she kindly showed me to the door.

  5. #2388

    Any reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    Definitely AJ, she uses AJ in some of her ads.
    Apparently, she gives a good BBBJ if you check the SW thread. CIM? What's the FS like? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  6. #2387

    Vivian asian

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/1338649

    Any chance this one is real? I have seen this ad every once in a while.

    Noobish query I know. Just tried the # with no spammy response yet.

  7. #2386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Asian cindy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    When Cindy was last working you might pass her baby daddy pushing a double stroller when you were on your way to her spot.
    Tiny as she was she had 4 kids. Last I saw her was almost.

    2 yrs ago I think. At the time I had a number and texted her and got a response. She was in northern Durham cleaning her moms house and in it's me there. Pretty uneventful. She had legal trouble at the time and was using another name. Kind of a sad case.

  8. #2385

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTouch23  [View Original Post]
    So today I've been trying to get verified for a girl named Lucia Perez who is apparently an EROS verified girl. I've gave my full name, work email and a picture of my license and they are still trying to ask for more. Doesn't feel right, I usually only mess with EROS and BKS, this background check just seems too much. Anyone have any dreams with dream dates international?
    Don't ever give your real name, work anything, real identification to anyone related to the hobby!

  9. #2384

    Extensive Background Checks be wary

    So today I've been trying to get verified for a girl named Lucia Perez who is apparently an EROS verified girl. I've gave my full name, work email and a picture of my license and they are still trying to ask for more. Doesn't feel right, I usually only mess with EROS and BKS, this background check just seems too much. Anyone have any dreams with dream dates international?

  10. #2383

    Truth is Relative

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw her, she reneged on CIM. When I asked about it, she said she had learned about STDs and decided against it. She said it takes a while for her posts to catch up with changes in services. OK, I get it, and maybe I can buy that. A couple of weeks go by and CIM is still listed, so I text her about it. She readily agrees to CIM, but we can't make schedules meet. Then Soulreaver posts about his incident. Maybe it's unrelated coincidence. But I can't help but think that she had no intentions of providing any services at all, and was just going to try to rob me. My opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.
    I don't know her, but, the pattern is there. Some providers live in an alternate universe than most of us. Due to drugs past / present, a troubled past / present, their reality is completely different. Truth is whatever is convenient for the moment. If I try to connect conversations, things said / agreed upon, then I set myself up for confusion, frustration, and disappointment. However, at the same time, it can be used for one's benefit. No CIM this time -- no problem. Just contact her down the road and, poof, restrictions never existed. If I go with the flow instead of expecting consistency, I find that I'm not the one who is crazy.

  11. #2382

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I think I figured it out. I'm pretty sure that's AJ, selling her wares online for three times what she'll sell on the street. As long as you're willing to brave New Bern, that is.
    Definitely AJ, she uses AJ in some of her ads.

  12. #2381

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Asian Cindy popped up a year or so ago but not for long. I know she had at least 2 kids so maybe either she or the dad got their shit together. I'm not sure who Tara was. IIRC Haze, Baby and Cindy are probably all close to 30 than to 20 at this point and I don't recall any of them having much in the way of employable skills. Of the 3 Haze was the only one I knew of to get a place on her own (Cindy did the hotel hop and Baby seemed to live off benefactors). I think most of those types of women eventually return to the life, especially if they get back on drugs, or find a decent guy to take care of them. Chances are that for 9/10 local long term hookers, there is at least one forum member who has their facebook or instagram info if you want to check up. If you can find any of them on social media, relationship or not, that's probably the best way to reach out and try to solicit them for something. They might say no, especially if they have something secure, but you never know.
    When Cindy was last working you might pass her baby daddy pushing a double stroller when you were on your way to her spot.

  13. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by RDUDevil77  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Haze this week. I hadn't seen her in a while. Took a trip to Durham to see this cute little spinner with awesome BJ skills at a pretty good price.

    Visiting her got me to thinking about the "good old days" in Raleigh of 2014/15 when I had a regular rotation of her, the other Haze, Ivy, Baby, and Tara. There was also a blonde who use to run with Baby and Haze, along with a little Asian mix girl who went by Cindy if I remember correctly. Sadly Haze seems to be the only one still active. Though I've looked everywhere I never could find out what happened to Tara.

    Maybe it's me but the Raleigh scene just hasn't been the same.

    Thoughts?
    Asian Cindy popped up a year or so ago but not for long. I know she had at least 2 kids so maybe either she or the dad got their shit together. I'm not sure who Tara was. IIRC Haze, Baby and Cindy are probably all close to 30 than to 20 at this point and I don't recall any of them having much in the way of employable skills. Of the 3 Haze was the only one I knew of to get a place on her own (Cindy did the hotel hop and Baby seemed to live off benefactors). I think most of those types of women eventually return to the life, especially if they get back on drugs, or find a decent guy to take care of them. Chances are that for 9/10 local long term hookers, there is at least one forum member who has their facebook or instagram info if you want to check up. If you can find any of them on social media, relationship or not, that's probably the best way to reach out and try to solicit them for something. They might say no, especially if they have something secure, but you never know.

  14. #2379

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    expensive though at 400.
    GPS.

    Wish I had coin like that to drop anywhere, anytime.

  15. #2378

    Pregnant Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Have any of you met with these two? They post on eros and look like they are about midway through their pregnancy. They do look good but I'm nervous without seeing their faces and bodies.
    I ended up getting some info via pm and went for it. Met with lexi and it was great. She is probably the most beautiful girl I've ever been with. Gorgeous face and body, she was a spinner with a baby bump. Great attitude, everything covered and very accommodating. She wasn't over the top with fake moaning which is good because I find that annoying. She is young, 18 or 19 I think. Would repeat, expensive though at 400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape