Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
    I want to say I saw her in pineville earlier in the year. A bit bigger than the pictures but not in a bad way, just why'all and thick in all the right places. Beautiful, very accommodating, loved to kiss, and willing to do whatever you asked.

    Would love to see her again.

  2. #1928

    Mia in Rock Hill

    Anyone known if Mia in Rock Hill, a black petite spinner, is the same one who used to do massages off of Sharon Amity in a town home? Used to work with a smoking hot really sweet Latina.

  3. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
    She is legit. Decent performance. Just a little bigger than I typically will see. Nice and friendly.

    Cajun.

  4. #1926

  5. #1925

    Summer, Autumn, Tracy

    These 3 seem to advertise together on most of the sites. I know the pix in the ads are fake. Any other intel on them? Are they similar to the pix? How is the service? What's the damage?

    Curious if they are worth the investment.

  6. #1924

    Bree in S Charlotre

    I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539

  7. #1923

    Tif

    Looking at this young lady and wondered if there is any intel on her. I have some options but am anxious to try something new. Happy Holidays, thanks!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/688809820378

  8. #1922
    She always texts me when she is in town and I haven't gotten a text recently so my guess is no.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Riley is in Charlotte?

  9. #1921
    Anyone know if Riley is in Charlotte?

  10. #1920

    Charlotte spinner?

    In town for a couple of days and would love to find an attractive spinner to blow off some holiday steam with. Very grateful if you can PM any leads.

    Thanks!

  11. #1919

  12. #1918

    Anything recent from Lori?

    Was thinking about seeing Lori, https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1141887 has anyone seen her recently with any intel?

  13. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I remember some reviews on another site about her and they weren't all that great but then again I could be mixing her up with someone else as that site has been gone a while.

    Anyone remember or experienced her?

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/486304170208
    I will agree with the rest, and add she was just in the Uncle Extended Stay Express. She rides the horsey hard, which is as usual a shame.

  14. #1916

    Post Deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about her but the recent busts have been around Carolwinds. That is the area you really have to be on your toes in.
    Most of the times that means your suspicions are correct!

  15. #1915

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DHarris  [View Original Post]
    Decided to have a little fun yesterday and saw one of my regulars Hailee. She's an athletic MILF type in the university area. Can sometimes be difficult to get a hold of her, but it's worth it. Petite frame with A cup chest but again, with athletic legs and and frame (she was a cheerleader back in the day). Modest hotel incall with an older female roommate who's also a provider (I think more UTR though, not much of a looker). She talks really fast but is a sweetheart. Great BBBJ, (DATY on menu), and cfs (maybe optional), and anal play. Overall a good go to for the buck. Damage in and out is. 8 but sometimes able do better on rare occasions. PM me for details.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975114
    Thanks, I've been trying to see this one for a while but kept missing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape