Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 732 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1204

    Annoyed with Seeking!

    So went on Seeking earlier this month. It has been a total sh-it show!!

    For example this morning sent out around 30 messages. Know how many responses I have gotten? 3 fu-cking responses!

    I checked on them and around half have not even been opened to be read yet that girl was on the site at that moment or was on already that day.

    WTF! So sick of the site already, total waste of my time thus far. GPS everywhere, non sex / platonic everywhere, monthly arrangements everywhere.

    Girls ghost as we are speaking / texting Fvcking site blows!

  2. #1203

    She goes by Userme on SA

    From Fall River, been talking to her for a while. Anybody have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-c6f32a9c591a

  3. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by PandorasMan  [View Original Post]
    It seems like everyone has had not so great experiences on SA.

    Are there any good SA girls anyone can recommend?
    I can't help you, went on two weeks ago and it's been a total waste of time.

    Lots and lots of GPS girls, girls who want money for having a coffee / drink / eat with you, girls who you are talking with who just ghost all of a sudden.

    Girls who are pros messaging you with their phone number. Girls who only want a monthly allowance. Girls who like me, message me who I have zero interest in.

    Probably at least 50% of my messages go either unread or unanswered, even though they are online.

    Have spent so much time on there, looking, messaging, wasting my time for nothing but a lump of coal in my stocking.

    As of now the site really SU CKS!

  4. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 6K per month to replace the allowance her parents were giving her, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c38fd...b-ee0fe69773a0
    One of my UTR regulars recently stopped seeing anyone because she found a sugar daddy that gives her $1k/week in addition to paying for her apartment and car. So there are guys out there who may think her offer is perfectly reasonable. Sucks for me because she was a lot of fun, and only used to ask for 60-100 for a few hours of fun.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a shill for SA but holy shit there are a ton of college girls home for the holidays trying to make some cash. I can't even keep up with the messages. Most cannot host but I've gotten offers of car dates from some really cute 19-20 yr olds. One wanted to meet me at a mall and said she would take care of me in a furniture store. Who knew? If I end up pulling the trigger I'll post links but again hollly shit.
    Wish I knew which 19-20 year olds you are talking to I am talking to a bunch also and they are all asking for $500, $300, want money to have a drink with me.

    Ones who I am talking about meeting tell me they can't host, I tell them I can't host, they then say nothing and disappear.

    I have the worst luck on SA For me it sucks!

  6. #1199

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 6K per month to replace the allowance her parents were giving her, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c38fd...b-ee0fe69773a0
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone scored a hot Asian on SA? I do OK on the site but I can't get an asian girl to give me the time of day.
    And of course she is Asian!

  7. #1198

    SA Activity

    I'm not a shill for SA but holy shit there are a ton of college girls home for the holidays trying to make some cash. I can't even keep up with the messages. Most cannot host but I've gotten offers of car dates from some really cute 19-20 yr olds. One wanted to meet me at a mall and said she would take care of me in a furniture store. Who knew? If I end up pulling the trigger I'll post links but again hollly shit.

  8. #1197

    Extreme PPS

    This one wants 6K per month to replace the allowance her parents were giving her, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c38fd...b-ee0fe69773a0

  9. #1196
    It seems like everyone has had not so great experiences on SA.

    Are there any good SA girls anyone can recommend?

  10. #1195

    Curious

    Has anyone scored a hot Asian on SA? I do OK on the site but I can't get an asian girl to give me the time of day.

  11. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Not all of the girls want 500+. If you want high end look on EROS as most of those girls are VIP or at least they think they are LOL. My biggest issue with SA is that almost all of my contacts cannot do incalls. SW can do the car date but car dates are not good for me. I guess I'm looking for more than a chew & screw plus the odds are not in your favor of getting the cream of the crop.

    Everyone has thier preference and resource limits so there should be something for everyone, it's just a lot harder than it used to be. Overpaying the girls only drives up the rates. Anything over 300 should be gold plated IMHO.
    I have tried different stuff during the years. The most expensive one I got was $2000 overnight. Frankly, it was the inexperience of me and I can't afford that price anymore due to the job change. I settled with $100-$150 BP girl in the past 10 years and craigslist girls of course. SA has some new girls that's for sure. BP was full of "pro" and craigslist had some new girls. The girls I talked with on SA that fit in my price range were all BP and Craigslist level of appearance. The better ones are more expensive. They either were new to the business or just GPS. I had met decent looking college kids on Craigslist for $120 before. Maybe I should have spent a bit more time on SA to find the right resource, but hey, SA banned me, for. Let's say hooking.

  12. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I agree, Joe, most of the ladies I have contacted on SA say they are not able to host. On the price issue, its usually easy to determine who will negotiate and who won't. However, if the lady can't host, it is generally a deal breaker, cause I really don't want to spend additional time getting a room. Partly the time it takes, cost, and general aggravation, nevermind the paper trail.
    I had one girl not show up after I checked in so if I do agree to a room I don't pull the trigger until they are in the parking lot. I prefer the younger ladies or single moms so this adds to the burden for accommodating an Incall. Not many young girls can afford a solo apartment and single moms worry about safety. All legit reasons but my hunt continues. LOL. The lemonade is the money I am saving from being more selective and not having such a large pool to choose from.

  13. #1192

    Incall the Main Impediment

    I agree, Joe, most of the ladies I have contacted on SA say they are not able to host. On the price issue, its usually easy to determine who will negotiate and who won't. However, if the lady can't host, it is generally a deal breaker, cause I really don't want to spend additional time getting a room. Partly the time it takes, cost, and general aggravation, nevermind the paper trail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Not all of the girls want 500+. If you want high end look on EROS as most of those girls are VIP or at least they think they are LOL. My biggest issue with SA is that almost all of my contacts cannot do incalls. SW can do the car date but car dates are not good for me. I guess I'm looking for more than a chew & screw plus the odds are not in your favor of getting the cream of the crop.

    Everyone has thier preference and resource limits so there should be something for everyone, it's just a lot harder than it used to be. Overpaying the girls only drives up the rates. Anything over 300 should be gold plated IMHO.

  14. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    Because many of us can't afford $500 per hour high-end stuff even before Backpage went down.
    Not all of the girls want 500+. If you want high end look on EROS as most of those girls are VIP or at least they think they are LOL. My biggest issue with SA is that almost all of my contacts cannot do incalls. SW can do the car date but car dates are not good for me. I guess I'm looking for more than a chew & screw plus the odds are not in your favor of getting the cream of the crop.

    Everyone has thier preference and resource limits so there should be something for everyone, it's just a lot harder than it used to be. Overpaying the girls only drives up the rates. Anything over 300 should be gold plated IMHO.

  15. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I probably wasn't very clear in my original post. I wasn't asking why people pay 90 bucks to join SA. I was asking why go for the backpage quality talent on SA when there are plenty of backpage related sites that are free? I don't see the point.

    I have had successes myself on SA. I tend to go for the non pro college types. My problem is I am never satisfied. Always looking for the next best thing. I pass up good opportunities for the hope for better opportunities.

    I know, I am sick in the head.
    Because many of us can't afford $500 per hour high-end stuff even before Backpage went down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape