Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 7371
-
12-28-18 20:13 #501Senior Member

Posts: 559Just to Clarify
Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
12-28-18 08:59 #500Senior Member

Posts: 502It happens to the best of us. Allie in WS had to spit out one from me during the rimming portion of our date. I'd rather TP balls than shit balls!
Kev.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 01:07 #499Senior Member

Posts: 214Greatly appreciate the detailed review, but that toilet paper ball thing would've been a deal breaker for any sort of DATY for me.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 14:33 #498Senior Member

Posts: 502Megan
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812
Had an appt w / Megan 2 day.
Doesn't have an incall so got a room for. 4.
QV was. 3, planned BBBJ, DATY, & FS.
Got to room, she was figidy, wasting some time, starting to piss me off. She noticed my exasperation, & apologized.
Got down to business, finally got undressed.
Face was just like the pictures, however the pix are touched up. She was nice enough, small talk on the ride etc.
Asked what I wanted. Started w / a BBBJ, FIV, moved to 69.3 toilet paper balls were trapped around her pussy, picked those out & went to town. FIV as I dined, she was kinda wet & Very Tight! Tried FIA but she seemed indifferent to it. At 1st she didn't respond to my dining, but eventually enjoyed it. BBBJ was uninspired but ok. CIM, I thrusted deep as I came. She took the load in her mouth. "Mmmm'd" several times as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed some w / my thrust. I said "so" she frowned.
Drove back to pick up spot, asked me to text again. I probably would not repeat, but then again, . 7 for CFS in a Very Tight pussy is tempting.
Kev.
-
12-26-18 20:05 #497Senior Member

Posts: 502Christina
Spot on assessment.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 18:27 #496Senior Member

Posts: 96Secret Benefits
Have anyone have try secret Benefits?
-
12-26-18 17:43 #495Senior Member

Posts: 1659Bogus review, I agree
Christina has a belly and a lot stretch marks. Flat, deflated, tits that seem to point in weird directions. A lot of scratches and bumps and bruises (especially around her back and backside). Not sure if that is from illness or from some BDSM stuff.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
She's sweet, though. Of course she has a major drug problem. Duh.
I also think she may be "handled. ".
-
12-26-18 17:15 #494Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes I meet her a couple weeks ago. That positive review is BS or the wrong girl. Sad to say her face is a war zone and most of her body is covered with bed bug bites. She's definitely in late stage addiction. I couldn't do it.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 16:37 #493Senior Member

Posts: 667Alex / Christina
I only saw her once and can confirm that she looks pretty close to her photos (minus the makeup). During a covered FS she wore a top but the cat and mouth felt good so I'm not complaining. She is a nice provider and I only met her for a qv. The incall was clean and discreet. As stated she has a bodyguard / pimp but I never felt threatened or rushed. Highly recommend her and will repeat. Would love any suggestions of great providers too.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:57 #492Senior Member

Posts: 43Re Sara
I text her about 4 days ago. Never got anything back from her. Anyone hear anything please do let us know. If its really her in the pics she's my type, mature, busty with curves, not fat curvy. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:32 #491Senior Member

Posts: 104Appearance is disheveled and she looks like she's a heavy drug user. Nice enough girl and she does put out.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:11 #490Senior Member

Posts: 468Christina
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Different things have been said about her. Can anyone comment on Christina's appearance?
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 23:23 #489Senior Member

Posts: 667Sara
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...c/774815892146
Any info, looks tempting?
-
12-23-18 08:53 #488Senior Member

Posts: 66HA! I remember that happening around a year ago, but its pretty much a year to do the day!
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 07:34 #487Senior Member

Posts: 492Amber
The name is Autumn. If you google autumn arrested springfield ma 6th article you will see.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





