High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12015

    'Twas the night before Christmas

    And after a days work I went out, to an AMP down in fairfax to see what the fuss was about.

    There were reports on the maps that CS therapy offered more.

    Then just the massage even though it looks and feels like a normal store.

    So I took the hour which set me back 60 green.

    And got undressed face down and simply waited to be seen.

    Nicole walked in a little later, late 30's /40's with average looks and plain body.

    She gave me an okay massage; I've had better, frankly it was a little bit shotty.

    I was given no hint that extras were offered upon end.

    She seemed a bit quiet and perhaps thought I was LEO looking to send.

    So I broke the ice and began a little chat.

    We talked about hobbies, gambling, this and that.

    As time went on she got a bit friendlier.

    And I decided to make my move my hand on her posterior.

    Time up for massage and the flip then ensued.

    She grabbed onto my staff and the standard NOVA pursued.

    I lifted her shirt up tho she tried to resist.

    She wore a sexy bra but refused anymore of my insist.

    Nevertheless her technique was good and.

    Eventually I blew my load all over her hand.

    There's a better miracle out there I thinks to be had.

    But I left her 40, and my overall opinion on CS in fairfax: not bad.

  2. #12014

    Ivy Angel

    I had to check out Ivy before she left. Seems yall were looking to catch her before leaving as well.

    In my 1 hour session the phone rang 7 times and she answered each time. I was close enough to hear all the conversations and all 7 callers asked for IVY. Man you guys really know how to hamper a guys visit!!

    And also just a suggestion, when the lady says come at 5:15, don't offer to come 10 minutes early just to wait. When they specify an off hour time slot its because that's when the current clients session will finish. By coming 10 minutes early your just.

    Impacting tha guys PEAK time if you catch my drift. Feel free to come 10 minutes esrly and wait.

    In the car, this way everyone leaves in a good mood.

    Anyway nothing more to say about Ivy. Nice personality, outgoing, and a pleasure to spend time with.

    She is off for the next few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to reiterate what has been said before about Ivy (everything mentioned is true) other than she went above and beyond to tailor my session just the way I liked it and more. Great chemistry and eager to please. Said she'll be around for a few more days before taking an extended break.

  3. #12013

    Monger of the high seas

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaVa  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am Looking for a petite white blonde prefer 20's. Any recommendations prefer fair oaks, Tyson's, manassas, or centerville.

    Looking for massage with good relaxation or so. No FS. $1.5 max.

    Any recommendations?
    Since my last response was redacted I'd figure I'd answer this post without my tasteful sarcasm so as not to upset this PC culture we live in today.

    To put it lightly on this forum there is no paid subscription. The information is posted for anyone to see with or without an account. You are welcome to read through the forum (RTTF) without anyone asking for anything in return. Many do and do their homework, pick a place, and some even take it to their next level and post their findings so as to improve the community. We don't trade in gold or cash; here on the high seas our currency is simply information. We trade it amongst us through public post or through private conversation and build our status accordingly as many mongers put it: "Board Cred. ".

    Your value is typically judged by your seniors by how much you have contributed to the forum and whether or not they may bestow the information (that they have worked hard to obtain) on you so that you don't have to put yourself at risk is entirely up to them. Now you have posted a total of 3 times and lo and behold all 3 posts have been the same question reworded slightly; lacking any substance that help the community as a whole. You therefore ask without merit and while theyre plenty who are more generous than I who may gift you what you seek, I sincerely hope your future post offer intel that may be of use to me (and the others) down the line. I'd be elated to trade you my intel but equivalent exchange is my price. My apologies if my last post came off as harsh.

    Please feel free to RTTF using the escort page. With plenty of pages to scour through I am certain that after you do your homework you will find what you’re looking for. Then feel free to write about the experience.

  4. #12012
    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    Man. I feel bad when I take away potential business from a provider but have to look out for my brothers.
    Ditto. Information sharing here is the key with all these bedpage ladies, especially if they have a history that they are trying to bury.

  5. #12011
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #12010
    Quote Originally Posted by StoopDown  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all who replied. Much appreciated. With the advice to pass, I headed out to King where Sissy / Cici (our former Angel is now running the show). Since this isn't the forum for AMP, I will just say it was a decent and enjoyable option.

    BSOT and Happy Festivus.

    Stoop.
    Man. I feel bad when I take away potential business from a provider but have to look out for my brothers.

  7. #12009

    Looking for a petite white blonde prefer 20's. Any recommendations.

    Hello all,

    I am Looking for a petite white blonde prefer 20's. Any recommendations prefer fair oaks, Tyson's, manassas, or centerville.

    Looking for massage with good relaxation or so. No FS. $1.5 max.

    Any recommendations?

  8. #12008

    Angel

    Don't want to reiterate what has been said before about Ivy (everything mentioned is true) other than she went above and beyond to tailor my session just the way I liked it and more. Great chemistry and eager to please. Said she'll be around for a few more days before taking an extended break.

  9. #12007

    Dara. Skipped per advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    I would personally skip it.

    I got suckered into seeing Dara. The therapist I wanted to see was busy. She's disengaging, older than pics appear and just wasn't a pleasurable experience. That said if you like older, not well put together Thai women, she will probably suffice and get your rocks off.
    Thanks to all who replied. Much appreciated. With the advice to pass, I headed out to King where Sissy / Cici (our former Angel is now running the show). Since this isn't the forum for AMP, I will just say it was a decent and enjoyable option.

    BSOT and Happy Festivus.

    Stoop.

  10. #12006

    Good first post, but you overpaid

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawMan83  [View Original Post]
    Was in Tysons a a couple times recently so I visited Top therapy. Discrete location, busy street but they are on the back. Professional building but not busy after 5. June is good looking for a woman in her 40's. Tall with a nice rack for an Asian. She gives a decent massage with back walking, request soft when she asks. Halfway through, I gave the signals so she slowly started to tease with her fingernails before asking about a tip. I said $80 which translates to NOVA ending. She continued with the teasing for a while and allowed me to put my hands on her a little before a good release.

    Similar experience with Sara. Again good looking for over 40, shorter but good rack. $70 house fee plus $80 tip. The massage was ok but she flipped me over sooner. She did take her shirt off and rubbed against my chest but didn't allow me to touch. Good teasing and release.

    Overall good if you're in the area and need a roll.
    As HighwayGuy said, welcome to the forum. I appreciate that your first report contributed to the knowledge base and wasn't a request for information.

    That having been said, I agree you overpaid for the services received. A $40 tip is sufficient for standard NOVA with limited roaming. For an $80 tip I would expect BBBJCIM, something which is very rare on this side of the Potomac. We need to keep prices reasonable or else only the richest mongers will be able to afford pay to play.

  11. #12005

    Self Service

    Quote Originally Posted by RockStar02  [View Original Post]
    Guysl,

    Will be travelling to NOVA for the holidays, will be in the Centreville area and can drive within NOVA. Any suggestions for cute and legit providers who can let me self service during the massage. Not looking for anything more. Happy holidays.
    Take a look at the Escort Side to easily find a Private Viewing.

  12. #12004
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawMan83  [View Original Post]
    Was in Tysons a a couple times recently so I visited Top therapy. Discrete location, busy street but they are on the back. Professional building but not busy after 5. June is good looking for a woman in her 40's. Tall with a nice rack for an Asian. She gives a decent massage with back walking, request soft when she asks. Halfway through, I gave the signals so she slowly started to tease with her fingernails before asking about a tip. I said $80 which translates to NOVA ending. She continued with the teasing for a while and allowed me to put my hands on her a little before a good release.

    Similar experience with Sara. Again good looking for over 40, shorter but good rack. $70 house fee plus $80 tip. The massage was ok but she flipped me over sooner. She did take her shirt off and rubbed against my chest but didn't allow me to touch. Good teasing and release.

    Overall good if you're in the area and need a roll.
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for a detailed review on your first post. With all due respect, . 80 does not translate to a standard NOVA ending. If I understand you post correctly, it appears your tip was double what is generally accepted and expected for the services you've described. That's not good for you, or the buyer's market at large.

  13. #12003

    Visiting NOVA

    Guysl,

    Will be travelling to NOVA for the holidays, will be in the Centreville area and can drive within NOVA. Any suggestions for cute and legit providers who can let me self service during the massage. Not looking for anything more. Happy holidays.

  14. #12002

    Skip Dara

    Quote Originally Posted by StoopDown  [View Original Post]
    I searched TFF and haven't seen any reports on this one:

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6453397.html

    Any info would be appreciated. Via forum or PM, I'm not picky.

    BSOT and Happy Holidays.

    Stoop.
    I would personally skip it.

    I got suckered into seeing Dara. The therapist I wanted to see was busy. She's disengaging, older than pics appear and just wasn't a pleasurable experience. That said if you like older, not well put together Thai women, she will probably suffice and get your rocks off.

  15. #12001

    Coco Farmhouse

    Anyone know if she is still operating and if so new talent? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape