LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25114

    Reminds me of a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.

    TMC.
    The picture reminds me of a girl from 3-4 years ago. She went by Amber Bliss. Anyone remember what happen to her. She was on BP. Did she regress to a SW and this is her?

  2. #25113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Salina

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    Selena another super performance by my homegirl Selena she almost suckef my piece out of me I recommend her she'll be on Wakullah I don't have digits.
    FWIW, I think this is the one who spells her name 'Salina' At least that's the one who's usually in that area. It helps identify and separate her from others with a similar sounding name.

  3. #25112

    Selena

    Selena another super performance by my homegirl Selena she almost suckef my piece out of me I recommend her she'll be on Wakullah I don't have digits.

  4. #25111

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.
    Is this the same Barbie from the trail about 1. 5-2 years ago? If so she sure dresses different nowadays.

  5. #25110

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.

    TMC.
    Some of the best head I ve had.

  6. #25109

    Barbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.
    Is this the same Barbie from the trail about 1.5-2 years ago? If so she sure dresses different nowadays.

  7. #25108

    Shitty BJs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    I'm done with WSW and BJ's. Seems like every time I give a WSW a ride it's a very lack luster experience but the couple times I've given a BSW a ride they really get into it with lots of getting IT worked up before we even park. Anyone else experience this?
    I wouldn't put it on race as I've had good and bad from them all. But what we're curious to know is who gave you the bad BJ? I had a shitty BJ from the infamous WSW Jojo who seems to have gotten us all. There's another girl Nadia near Nashville who's actually a nice girl but fells like your dick is being chewed. I honestly don't know how I finished, she kept apologizing then went right back to chewing.

    TMC.

  8. #25107

    Look like young Barbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    Make out who this is in these crappy pics I took?

    I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.
    If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie.jpg‎  

  9. #25106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    Make out who this is in these crappy pics I took?

    I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.
    Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.

  10. #25105

    Jordan or Shelly

    Has updated her ad to a more believable age.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28127312/

    Quoted me 200 roses for an hour lmao.

  11. #25104

    Over WSW

    I'm done with WSW and BJ's. Seems like every time I give a WSW a ride it's a very lack luster experience but the couple times I've given a BSW a ride they really get into it with lots of getting IT worked up before we even park. Anyone else experience this?

  12. #25103

    Can anyone.

    Make out who this is in these crappy pics I took?

    I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181222_090051.jpg‎   20181222_085914.jpg‎   20181222_085803.jpg‎  

  13. #25102
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    This is from February. She took a long vacation shortly after and I haven't seen her since.

    TMC.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen her walking on 192 could be wrong though.

  14. #25101

    Kylee / Trish

    Can someone please pm me her current number? The 1329 one is off.

    Thanks.

  15. #25100
    Anybody seen Bobbi down towards sams recently? Man she was a gem. Would love to do an incall sometime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape