Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 35479
-
12-23-18 00:11 #25114Senior Member

Posts: 304Reminds me of a girl
The picture reminds me of a girl from 3-4 years ago. She went by Amber Bliss. Anyone remember what happen to her. She was on BP. Did she regress to a SW and this is her?
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 23:22 #25113Senior Member

Posts: 1104Salina
FWIW, I think this is the one who spells her name 'Salina' At least that's the one who's usually in that area. It helps identify and separate her from others with a similar sounding name.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 21:26 #25112Senior Member

Posts: 376Selena
Selena another super performance by my homegirl Selena she almost suckef my piece out of me I recommend her she'll be on Wakullah I don't have digits.
-
12-22-18 17:33 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 180Barbie
Is this the same Barbie from the trail about 1. 5-2 years ago? If so she sure dresses different nowadays.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 17:08 #25110Senior Member

Posts: 634Barbie
Some of the best head I ve had.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 14:56 #25109Senior Member

Posts: 180Barbie.
Is this the same Barbie from the trail about 1.5-2 years ago? If so she sure dresses different nowadays.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 12:36 #25108Banned Member

Posts: 242Shitty BJs.
I wouldn't put it on race as I've had good and bad from them all. But what we're curious to know is who gave you the bad BJ? I had a shitty BJ from the infamous WSW Jojo who seems to have gotten us all. There's another girl Nadia near Nashville who's actually a nice girl but fells like your dick is being chewed. I honestly don't know how I finished, she kept apologizing then went right back to chewing.
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-22-18 12:23 #25107Banned Member

Posts: 242Look like young Barbie.
If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-22-18 12:04 #25106Senior Member

Posts: 158Barbie
Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 11:30 #25105Senior Member

Posts: 207Jordan or Shelly
Has updated her ad to a more believable age.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28127312/
Quoted me 200 roses for an hour lmao.
-
12-22-18 09:20 #25104Senior Member

Posts: 142Over WSW
I'm done with WSW and BJ's. Seems like every time I give a WSW a ride it's a very lack luster experience but the couple times I've given a BSW a ride they really get into it with lots of getting IT worked up before we even park. Anyone else experience this?
-
12-22-18 09:19 #25103Senior Member

Posts: 180Can anyone.
Make out who this is in these crappy pics I took?
I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.
-
12-21-18 23:38 #25102Senior Member

Posts: 376I'm pretty sure I've seen her walking on 192 could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 14:16 #25101Senior Member

Posts: 126Kylee / Trish
Can someone please pm me her current number? The 1329 one is off.
Thanks.
-
12-21-18 13:23 #25100Regular Member

Posts: 23Anybody seen Bobbi down towards sams recently? Man she was a gem. Would love to do an incall sometime.











Reply With Quote






