Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 888 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1941

    In town today

    Back in town from Atlanta for the holiday this weekend. Who's the can't miss lady I should see these days? I've been hitting up Ella every time I come back but looking to mix it up this time.

  2. #1940

    Jersey Petite Spinner

    Anybody know what happened to Jersey? Seen her about two years ago and then she just disappeared. I can't find any links to her or I would share a picture.

  3. #1939

    Does she do outcalls?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella last weekend off Haywood. Known her since she first got in the business. Still a sweetheart and pretty good at what she does. Seems to be in a better place today than a few months ago. You can find her on STG but most will know her since she has been in the area for a while now. Looking forward to her getting her own place again one day as I'd repeat more.
    I didn't know if she had a car or not.

  4. #1938

    Sweetheart Ella

    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella last weekend off Haywood. Known her since she first got in the business. Still a sweetheart and pretty good at what she does. Seems to be in a better place today than a few months ago. You can find her on STG but most will know her since she has been in the area for a while now. Looking forward to her getting her own place again one day as I'd repeat more.

  5. #1937

    Hey, Your Mail Box is Full

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    But I do like pierced nips. How's her service? I could use a girl with pierced nips who gives a good BBBJ.
    I tried to send you a PM just now.

  6. #1936

    Agree about the tats. Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    She is sexy but those are the worst tattoos I've ever see mus tof been an 8 yr do those tatts. She has been around a few years I recognize her.
    But I do like pierced nips. How's her service? I could use a girl with pierced nips who gives a good BBBJ.

  7. #1935

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDud  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/899310730331

    Well it was that time again for me to satisfy my craving for a trip to the Greek Isles. Then over to STG I go to scout out the local talent, when I happened upon Joy. She dies provide the Greek experience even in the qv which was surprising. I did the text first then called once I arrived and sure enough her pics match the woman who greeted me. The qv was. 60 so I laid the donation on the table unzipped and sat in the chair. Witj out missing a beat she dropped to her knees and began to go to work. Very good BBBJ skills. Laid on the bed and pulled me right in. After a few minutes of this she turned over and put back in for some k-9 pounding. Then once I was close she grabbed the lube and told me to just shove it in. I left a huge serving of baby batter in her ass. Looks 6, service - 8, return. Yes, I'm actually going as soon as I finish this report. Her ass needs more batter! As always YMMV.

    MD.
    Well my friend, your review must have spiked her clientele. She quoted me a higher rate for qv and she now upcharges for greek. Still reasonable prices, but it just hurts knowing I'm paying more than someone else. May still take the dive with her.

    RM.

  8. #1934

    Worst tattoos ever

    She is sexy but those are the worst tattoos I've ever see mus tof been an 8 yr do those tatts. She has been around a few years I recognize her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustLickIt  [View Original Post]
    PM me for details.

  9. #1933

    I have info on one of these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know either of these 2?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/754813008216 - Saw some post on a lexi but thing this one is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/039226374339 - maybe a new girl.
    PM me for details.

  10. #1932

    Nicole

    I asked her about the videos a couple years ago. She said it was something her boyfriend at the time talked her into doing. She said that it was a big regret of hers. She doesn't even look like she's into it in those vids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Nope. The video was posted 3 yrs ago, not like it was last week. .

  11. #1931

    Cheripie

    Any word on this one?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/930006218037

    MILF's are hard to come by.

  12. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nicole about six months before these videos surfaced and like a lot of other forum members I was taken by surprise. She came off as a calm, soft spoken lady who was only offering herself as a means to get by. She offered no options to CFS which was disappointing but it was what it was. After seeing the videos I was kinda miffed as I would have liked to have had that opportunity too.

    SCanyon.
    I was planning on seeing her this morning before she left the area, but the CFS is a no-go for me.

  13. #1929

    Nicoleh

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Did you know she did creampie porn ? LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2427209#post2427209.

    Re: post 7365.
    Nope. The video was posted 3 yrs ago, not like it was last week. .

  14. #1928

    The "Other Nicole"

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Did you know she did creampie porn ? LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2427209#post2427209.

    Re: post 7365.
    I saw Nicole about six months before these videos surfaced and like a lot of other forum members I was taken by surprise. She came off as a calm, soft spoken lady who was only offering herself as a means to get by. She offered no options to CFS which was disappointing but it was what it was. After seeing the videos I was kinda miffed as I would have liked to have had that opportunity too.

    SCanyon.

  15. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is dependable at a safe, upscale location; I too had a nice time. Yep, old school, hugs, kissing, lfk, and focused on the time together.
    Did you know she did creampie porn ? LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2427209#post2427209.

    Re: post 7365.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape