Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5075
-
12-29-18 05:12 #470Senior Member

Posts: 101Colombian Hottie
Super nice shower session wasn't what was planned but was what ended up to be. Will def repeat https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laylana-...angeles-439016.
-
12-28-18 17:48 #469Regular Member

Posts: 22Hi. How does one provide references if you have never gone the escort route? What the usual damage for a decent one?
-
12-28-18 13:28 #468Senior Member

Posts: 2085Great review. She is looking very good.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 12:42 #467Banned Member

Posts: 432Does Tawney go Greek?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 11:31 #466Senior Member

Posts: 3748Tawney Rivers
I've inseminated her pussy MANY MANY times, and since I did not find any strange to my liking this trip, I decided to leave another couple loads in Tawney in a marathon overtime 2 hour fuckathon earlier this week. Glad I did! With Tawney, every session is different--as the ancient Chinese used to say--you can't step into the same Rivers twice, LOL! This time she was far more PSE than GFE, and in a word, FUN!
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
Yes, she talks non-stop, but juices like a fountain, and some of the most outrageous shit comes out of her skilled and often sperm-filled guttermouth as she's orgasming while getting raw-dogged! She's aged, to be sure like we all do, but I think she still looks great. Here are some updated pics I took of her earlier this week. A picture, also like the wise Chinese say, is worth 10,000 words, yes?! (These pics below are for "family" viewing--I'm withholding the new XXX ones for private viewing by email, for cunnt-ributing seniors only.).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHf...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1USz...ew?usp=sharing
Anyway, I'd like to thank those gents that privately suggested various possibilities for me, on this quick, hectic trip. Much obliged, but those just did not work out for various reasons, mostly logistics, time constraints, etc.
But if you guys who have helped me with private suggestions, ever get to southern New England, I can surely return the favor--I've got some newly discovered, incrediblly fine UTR cuunt there, including a no-limits nympho cum-craving MILF bareback ass-to-mouth, ass-to cunnt 3-holer, and a hot little mid-20's, big-natural-tit cum-in-pussy cutie, CHEAP.
-
12-23-18 13:44 #465Senior Member

Posts: 316She works with another gal who's missing a front tooth. They're also pimped.
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 23:32 #464Regular Member

Posts: 7Need help finding a escort
This was a few months ago. She's Russian, maybe early 30's, light reddish hair, oh man she was amazing. I can't seem to find her. Need help! She did BBJ, to CIM, then after words CFS with another BBJ to finish again. Please PM if you know who I'm talking about please. She also did $$. Thank you!
-
12-22-18 12:53 #463Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey guys!
Originally Posted by Tiger21
[View Original Post]
She is at a hotel off Sepulveda and not living in a camper. Not sure about BB.
https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27895379/
Justn Beaver.
-
12-21-18 22:15 #462Senior Member

Posts: 32Recommendations
Coming back to Cali on a business trip to the Pasadena area the second week of January. Used to monger in OC a few years ago between BP, AMPs, and Tijuana strip club in Stanton. Never really came up to LA.
With the demise of BP, I'm not sure where to look for the most options. Used HX before but generally found it to be a pain in the ass. Any insight either PM or reply is appreciated.
-
12-21-18 17:55 #461Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks for the info. I want to try the blonde, not so much for the looks but because of the skinny+busty+MILF thing. Honestly, I was a little sketched out about the camper and all but now that a few have tried maybe not. Do you think BBFS was on the menu?
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 12:05 #460Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey guy,
Originally Posted by Tiger21
[View Original Post]
It wasn't too bad but I spent 150 for an hour but left about 45 minutes later even though there was no rush to leave. Here is the number 310xxxx266 and she looks better than when that picture was taken or maybe it was dark enough so that I couldn't really tell because her breast where big and rolling around like the ocean.
Justn Beaver.
-
12-21-18 11:12 #459Senior Member

Posts: 68What was the damage?
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 19:50 #458Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey Guys,
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I was working really hard lately and got recently got half my bonus so and thus I wanted some Super BIG boobies.
I visited the blonde lady that was discussed with a Latina who used to go as a Non-pro back in the day, and also got the latina lady who operated as a substitute when one tired out.
BBBJ, cfs. Nothing special but a 2 for 1.
I was humping one, while fingering the down below of the other yet it was not like a movie but it was okay good since I live near by and there were some big boobies everywhere which is what I wanted and the down belows didn't smell too bad as I was getting some beaver. Okay service. 2 for 1.
Coukd of tried out flow but got krazy lazy.
Justn Beaver.
-
12-13-18 21:11 #457Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977You lose some and then you almost lose some more
So I was trolling on city pig guide and there is this black bbw posting. She seemed decent and near me, so I hit her up.
She was a fucken whale, dumber than a bag of fisher price hammers, and had the stereotypical case of Bacterial Vaginosis. I thought maybe she would let me tittie fuck her but the rapport between us was like draymond and durant.
Details on who to avoid via pm, but for now, just stay away from all BBW.
I figured that I was due a pleasant next mongering. So I get a text from a slim white gal doing FBSM on the west sa eeed. I had seen her a year ago and I nearly blew my cock off. She quoted me a low rate and I thought if I paid her more it would be more interactive. It was a very good hour and she worked me from behind but she kept her distance form my 12 inch maglite. At the end she kind of asked if anything was missing. I really wanted to say that I wanted to finger her Bush I may try again.
Details on a westside FBSM with heavy social media presence available via PM .
-
12-12-18 21:15 #456Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Blonde one
I want to say I got head from the blonde. She was staying in a very old house in the venice area. She was in a small room and the owner of the house was dying, literally, I could hear her death rattle breathing. The blonde or someone who looked like her blew me for 30 minutes I think I had to watch squirrels fuking to cum.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





