Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 686 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #622

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    Thanks for saving my money and time glad I seen this today.

  2. #621

    Green eyed goddess waste of time

    Rip off and waste of time avoid this one pretty sure she had her man waiting outside also.

  3. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    Great report, you probably saved someone from getting ripped off or worse!

  4. #619

  5. #618

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    Thanks for the report, I was close to meeting up with her recently and she ghosted on me, looks like she did me a favor.

  6. #617

    New to town

    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959

  7. #616

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. Ripped me off before. Papa Be.
    Alright thanks. Search goes on.

  8. #615
    Waste of time. Ripped me off before. Papa Be.

  9. #614

  10. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
    Search for Bailey in this thread, I found her incall to be safe but I did go during the day.

  11. #612

    Miller road red woof

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
    Has special rates for seniors. It's clean and fairly private.

  12. #611

    Short stay

    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.

  13. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowMan  [View Original Post]
    No. Papa Be.

  14. #609

    Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for a while and decided to pull the trigger. She is the girl in the pics. Nice water balloons and a great body. She gives a nice BBBJ, mish and seems to have an open menu. Sorry the link isn't working for some reason. Trusted seniors pm me for digits. Papa Be
    Is this the link PapaB?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...summer-8347116

  15. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to by Brooklyn? If so, quite a few reports about her, and most of them not good.
    Yeah she did, but almost every girl out there goes by Brooklyn or something incredibly unoriginal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape