Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 686 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #624

    Jennifer. Skip the games

    Has anyone seen Jennifer? I don't see any reviews and don't want any problems so I thought I'd ask. This is her ad from skip the games: (I'm not sure how to post her direct link so I copied and pasted it).

    Playmate Jennifer at your service 150 hh 200 h out call only 25 years old.

    Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2018-08-10.

    Email me Call me.

    I see.

    Men Women Couples.

    Race / Regionality.

    Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

    Hair color.

    Black.

    Accepted payment methods.

    Cash.

    Available for.

    Incall Outcall.

    Hours.

    10 am to 12 midnight.

    Location.

    Flint.

    Weight.

    130 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    Breasts.

    Small / petite.

    Grooming down under.

    Natural.

    Piercing.

    None.

    Tattoos.

    Very visible or many.

    Hey baby let's have a playdate are you looking for some erotic fun call or text me.

    313-438-4 xxx.

    No bb.

    No anal.

    No BBBJ.

    Serious inquiries only only call or text if your ready to meet.

  2. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    She ripped me off a little while back. I did post my experience. Papa Be.

  3. #622

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    Thanks for saving my money and time glad I seen this today.

  4. #621

    Green eyed goddess waste of time

    Rip off and waste of time avoid this one pretty sure she had her man waiting outside also.

  5. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    Great report, you probably saved someone from getting ripped off or worse!

  6. #619

  7. #618

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jime1991  [View Original Post]
    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959
    Thanks for the report, I was close to meeting up with her recently and she ghosted on me, looks like she did me a favor.

  8. #617

    New to town

    First time poster to the Flint forum but I just wanted to do a quick report. I contacted this girl to set up an incall since I'm in the Flint area once in a while. We agreed to a SS for $40. After making me wait for an hour for her to get home I showed up to her house, she tells me she's ready and to come up. I sit in my car a couple more minutes to check out the area since it's in the straight up hood over by Mott CC. The house is located at the end of a dark dead end street. While I was sitting in my car just about to get out to go inside 2 dudes roll up and get real close to my car trying to see in it and looking really sketch staring at me when they were pulling into the driveway of the house. At that point I took off quick because something didn't feel right about the situation. I texted her back and said there's no way I'm meeting after the two dudes pulled up like they did. She never responded after that. Take it as you like but that was my experience with trying to meet with her. Hopefully this helps someone else thinking of meeting. I'll just stick to my usual from now on of only going to a legit hotel for an incall or just stick with my seeking arrangement girls. Flint is just too much for me.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/448722088707

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-in...-play/10340959

  9. #616

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. Ripped me off before. Papa Be.
    Alright thanks. Search goes on.

  10. #615
    Waste of time. Ripped me off before. Papa Be.

  11. #614

  12. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
    Search for Bailey in this thread, I found her incall to be safe but I did go during the day.

  13. #612

    Miller road red woof

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
    Has special rates for seniors. It's clean and fairly private.

  14. #611

    Short stay

    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.

  15. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowMan  [View Original Post]
    No. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape