Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9201
    [Deleted by Admin]

    And this one Phil

    A2

  2. #9200
    Quote Originally Posted by GoinDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you - 4'9" and 90 lbs is about perfect. The last time I saw her, I'd say she was even better, more like 80 lbs. Face isn't as good as the pics because she's never worn makeup when I've seen her and her smile is a little weird, but still pretty good. Tits are really bad, as some mentioned already.

    But the problem is the smell. Her pussy is like hot garbage, rotting fish, and a pile of crap combined. And I'm not talking about for DATY or something. I'm talking about just fucking her doggy. If it weren't for the smell, I'd be fucking her every week. I went like a year without seeing her and figured surely she'd have cleared it up by then, but I was wrong. It was just as bad a year later. Haven't seen her again since. If any of you guys are a gynecologist, please go help that girl out. She's one of the only decent looking girls I ever see advertise anymore, so I keep feeling tempted to try again, but the memory of almost gagging from getting my hand that took the condom off near my face is too strong.
    Christmas gift of vagisil? I used to have a BSW who was about 4'6" and 90 lbs. She was butt ugly, but pounding that ass was priceless. Lost contact with her years ago.

  3. #9199
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Phil and this is why

    A2

  4. #9198
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one? It looks completely TGTBT.

    4'9" and 90 lb? Wow!

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1368452
    I'm with you - 4'9" and 90 lbs is about perfect. The last time I saw her, I'd say she was even better, more like 80 lbs. Face isn't as good as the pics because she's never worn makeup when I've seen her and her smile is a little weird, but still pretty good. Tits are really bad, as some mentioned already.

    But the problem is the smell. Her pussy is like hot garbage, rotting fish, and a pile of crap combined. And I'm not talking about for DATY or something. I'm talking about just fucking her doggy. If it weren't for the smell, I'd be fucking her every week. I went like a year without seeing her and figured surely she'd have cleared it up by then, but I was wrong. It was just as bad a year later. Haven't seen her again since. If any of you guys are a gynecologist, please go help that girl out. She's one of the only decent looking girls I ever see advertise anymore, so I keep feeling tempted to try again, but the memory of almost gagging from getting my hand that took the condom off near my face is too strong.

  5. #9197
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
    I met her once many years ago when I decided I'd try a fat girl for a change, since her face is fairly pretty. I had an OK time with her. She's come and gone through the years due to periods of sobriety followed by periods of heroin use. I've seen more recent reports from guys who said her attitude is really bad now.

  6. #9196

    That's Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one? It looks completely TGTBT.

    4'9" and 90 lb? Wow!

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1368452
    IRL she doesn't look quite that good (all of her photos are filtered) and the boobs are saggy as hell, but the stats are accurate. She also has GPS. Had lunch with her a few years ago but never took it any further so I can't speak to her service. If I recall correctly she has mixed reviews.

  7. #9195
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  8. #9194

    Star but not Demarco

    Does anyone know anything about this one? It looks completely TGTBT.

    4'9" and 90 lb? Wow!

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1368452

  9. #9193

    Hailey

    Just had an outcall with this small bbw, young and shy. My donation was a $ and I just left the bar and put in work in all holes and she took it like a champ. My regulars older make me want to cut them off now they do not take the punishment. Start slow and she will get into it. Others may get cheaper but if I find soldiers I will give a little tip. Hard to find them now. Treat her well.

  10. #9192

    Jenni

    Just noticed that Jenni posted earlier today. She is legit, pretty much just down to business though. All vanilla stuff and everything covered, but FS and at $. 5 for half hr. Do wish her friend Delilah was in town too, but it looks like she might be back in Australia.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#richmond / post /3053407432/27447549/27447549.

  11. #9191

    Tee (Sonja)

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today I agree with Jim. Said she could use a little help tonight.
    I think her name is Tonya, or at least that's what pops up as a suggested contact in FB messenger (I've got her actual number saved in my phone), she's never corrected me in my texts with her either. She was also walking not too long ago, which is where I first met her, so she can be had for waaay lower than advertised.

    I've only sampled the top which was pretty decent for the value.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/507927074700

  12. #9190

    In town Saturday night.

    I'll be in Richmond Saturday night and was wondering about best BBBJ in town. I prefer outcall but in works too.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #9189

    Kyra.

    Anyone have any information on Kyra. Appears as if she has gone UTR.

  14. #9188

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a 3 day this weekend and I'm hoping to find a blonde or brunette GFE provider. I like them shorter and I don't mind them chubby if they've got a nice rack and good skills. I want a real GFE with BBBJ / cfs if there's one out there under $$ Any help?
    That was supposed to say under $$$. 3$ Tres Dinero. Triple bills. Maybe now the edit will work.
    Last edited by CVilleJoe; 12-18-18 at 18:55. Reason: Fixing the $

  15. #9187

    Visiting for the weekend

    I'll be in town for a 3 day this weekend and I'm hoping to find a blonde or brunette GFE provider. I like them shorter and I don't mind them chubby if they've got a nice rack and good skills. I want a real GFE with BBBJ / cfs if there's one out there under $$ Any help?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape