Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 37375
-
12-19-18 12:26 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 88In town Saturday night.
I'll be in Richmond Saturday night and was wondering about best BBBJ in town. I prefer outcall but in works too.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-19-18 10:38 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 720Kyra.
Anyone have any information on Kyra. Appears as if she has gone UTR.
-
12-18-18 18:53 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 164Correction
That was supposed to say under $$$. 3$ Tres Dinero. Triple bills. Maybe now the edit will work.
Originally Posted by CVilleJoe
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CVilleJoe; 12-18-18 at 18:55. Reason: Fixing the $
-
12-18-18 17:48 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 164Visiting for the weekend
I'll be in town for a 3 day this weekend and I'm hoping to find a blonde or brunette GFE provider. I like them shorter and I don't mind them chubby if they've got a nice rack and good skills. I want a real GFE with BBBJ / cfs if there's one out there under $$ Any help?
-
12-18-18 13:17 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 27Whoa that's nuts. I saw her twice over the last few months and although steep (180), she was fantastic. Did BBBJ but everything else covered. Sad that it looks like she isn't providing anymore and there is no way 4 benjis are worth it.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 13:10 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 27Haha I just met her last week. I had the exact same experience. A little standoffish on the phone, but personable in person. Also tried to up sell for 69. Fantastic ass though.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 02:07 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 226Has anyone seen this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/312860194578
-
12-17-18 20:11 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 581Hailey
Anyone want to share her info please let me know. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:44 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 116Tee (Sonja)
Saw her today I agree with Jim. Said she could use a little help tonight.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:32 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 373Suzee
Suzee in Colonial Heights is seeing gents this week. Still a little crazy.
-
12-17-18 15:00 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 133Forgot to mention
Mary Anne's pics on her site and IG are accurate. She's thick but not bbw with nice pierced B's.
-
12-17-18 14:24 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 133Mary Anne
Recently saw Mary Anne for the first time. She posts on ave-x and you can link to her website from there. Rates are on her site. She only accepts texts and gets back to you quickly and is very friendly. Set up was easy and she was right on time.
Her mic skills are great, she is very much GFE and takes direction well. Will see her again.
-
12-17-18 13:50 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 376Ebony
Yes she as been around a while, however IMHO she has gone down hill a bit, my last visit a couple months ago at her place in shocked bottom her hygiene wasn't the best, and she had her baby in the apt. In a bouncer. I basically settled for BBBJ which was ok at best. I won't be planning on seeing her again but that's me and as always YMMV. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but she ceartainly wasn't up to her potential.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:52 #9177Regular Member

Posts: 17Elephant Tattoo.
Had a chance to dream about the girl with the elephant tattoo and her pics are 100% accurate. The only problem was that she was a robot and wore a bonnet the entire time. She does start with a BBBJ the covers up for FS. She just goes through the motions and isn't really into it. She's pretty enough for. 8 but the personality will make me stay away.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/27792989/
-
12-17-18 09:35 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 115RE: Hannah
I saw her once back in the summer, but wouldn't return. She's everything covered, but not GFE. She told me she is not GFE with anyone unless they become a regular. She was nice and all that, but the whole meeting was a process and too business-like. She says that's what guys like. Not this one.
She's being judgemental and hypocrite about phone numbers. She took my GV number, so I guess she didn't validate me. Anyone can easily use a phone validator and if it's accurate she's using a VoIP number, but clients cannot? VoIP's and phone apps are quite common and heavily used these days for discretionary reasons by both providers and clients. She needs to get the memo on that and learn how to screen better and not automatically judge someone based on their type of phone or phone carrier.
Originally Posted by Pevaz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





