Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,456 to 28,470 of 31140
-
12-20-18 13:38 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 61Looking.
Looking to find a good dream that won't take all my money or give me something Clorox can't clean. New to the area trying to get the lay of the land.
-
12-20-18 12:27 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 165Leigh
Hi Fellow Mongers, I'm going to be coming to your fair city and have seen an older lady Named Leigh advertising on them and STG. I can't find any reviews on her. Can anyone provide intel? Thanks in advance. FMJG.
-
12-20-18 12:09 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 544Pic is authentic. extremely thin. Operates out of a town home. Though not a terrible experience, there are others in the town home and lot of traffic to the townhomes so it made me really nervous.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't repeat.
-
12-20-18 03:27 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 64Delilah.
I had the same experience with her. She gets so conceited as well. Overall she was not worth 1/3 of what I donated, but live and learn.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 22:41 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 157Samanth
Well, there was a warning.
Big hard fakes one (did I say hard?) Late by over 30 min. Kinda rush. Pics are outdated. She is wayyy thinner now. Didn't really put much effort in at all! Can't recommend. She was listed last on the recommend list!
She was just reviewed by a fellow monger and listed like 8 other ladies.
LL.
-
12-19-18 16:46 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 60Hello
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/764829058239
I'm going to visit Charlotte next week. Has anyone seen this lady.
Any reviews on her?
Also any recommendation for me.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-19-18 14:01 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 427910 Blonde
Anyone seen this one? Popped up yesterday but claims she's been here before.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28056750/
-
12-19-18 11:43 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 377Most likely a SCAM.
Yep! I agree. Seems very sketch when I contacted. I set up a dream but didn't go. Usually they will contact me for travel updates, but this one doesn't.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 21:26 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 64You read that right. Enter at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 18:47 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 291Tiffani
After reading a few positive reviews and finding myself in the airport area today, I decided to stop by and visit with Tiffani. She's just a sweetheart. Very cool and laid back, friendly as could be. She worked with me on short noticed and didn't rush me out the door at all. If you're looking for a girl who can take everything you have and seems to enjoy it, she's for you. Great bbj. She took her time and brought me to the edge and as she stopped to grab a cover, she said "I don't want you to cum yet". After she suited me up she asked if I wanted to hit from the back. So that's what I did. She took it with a smile and we chatted for minute before I left. Qv was. 6 and it was well spent IMO.
I've read some comments about Tiffani, and while most are favorable, I've seen a few guys mention stretch marks and body damage. I understand personal preferences and everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences, but here's the way I see it-I've seen countless 20 something year old girls with tight bodies and bad fucking attitudes. We're all searching for that diamond in the rough, but few of us find it. I'll take Tiffani's stretch marks over a rushed session with a girl who has flat perfect stomach any day. There's too many shady, entitled, shitty little bitches in this business, I'll give my $ to the girls who take good care of me.
I'll see Tiffani again the next time I'm in the mood for a pretty face to swallow my entire cock like it's food.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/245174751413
-
12-18-18 16:02 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 781Hotel Asian
In my experience they never look like the photos, usually much older and Most of the times I've seen them I only do the qv. Cover on with the mouth a little BJ and then FS and out the door. I have question the advertised services and only get a look. They rarely speak English or they say no speak English. Also most of the ads even though multiple are only one girl and they change out often. If you text the number they will give the location and usually come back same location. There was one at University last week that had an ad on AL.
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:32 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 291Gps
Yes, GPS reigns. So they think.
-
12-18-18 15:06 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 222Karmen
Hey there. Yes please I would love to get her new number. I saw her twice. You can tell her I am the guy that picked her up at Loves off of 85.
Originally Posted by LordNog
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:05 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 7338She has been mentioned here many times. The short answer, STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:04 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 178I Remember
Terrible visit with her.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
Nasty attitude and her breast are horrible. That is why she has all the halter top bras on in picture. TWOT in my book.









Reply With Quote





