Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 11017
-
12-19-18 01:49 #397Regular Member

Posts: 7Nothinglikemia
Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.
-
12-18-18 22:33 #396Regular Member

Posts: 22Your fav
I'm curious too!
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 19:30 #395Senior Member

Posts: 267Yourfavplaymate
Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 22:47 #394Senior Member

Posts: 28I get the feeling she is only doing duo's with SquirtingFarrahFaucet these days. I inquired with Farrah recently and asked if she was still doing duo's with her and she said that could be arranged.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:46 #393Senior Member

Posts: 1404She doesn't respond to emails or texts these days. Any idea if she's still in the biz and if so, how to get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:50 #392Senior Member

Posts: 277Yourfavplaymate
Hi,
Does anyone have any recent info? Like does she kiss, BBBJ vs CBJ?
Thanks!
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ourfavplaymate
-
12-17-18 01:53 #391Senior Member

Posts: 154Dirtyannie on TNA did, as of like October I think? Bonus, she'll probably let you cum all over them.
Originally Posted by AsianCanadian
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 20:01 #390Regular Member

Posts: 1Braces
You all know of any providers that have adult braces?
-
12-14-18 13:35 #389Regular Member

Posts: 1Ajdbrktidnsks
Do you have contact info by any chance?
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 22:06 #388Senior Member

Posts: 66I've contacted a few ladies from STG here and in Texas, and the only responses I've seen were the old credit card scams about "oh I just need to verify you with your card. They don't charge anything. " Blah blah blah. Waste of time IMO.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 08:45 #387Senior Member

Posts: 128Kat
Any intel on this cutie? TGTBT?
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...t/104613356648
-
12-09-18 04:53 #386Senior Member

Posts: 121Honest the best I have been with are the Korean agency but the owner isn't taking in new clients anymore. $$ 5 hr is a little steep but girls are top notch and great service.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 01:15 #385Senior Member

Posts: 33Naughty Nadiya
Is this lady any good?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?115575-Naughty*Nadiya.
-
12-08-18 23:31 #384Senior Member

Posts: 398I have been looking for a good agency asian / non asian as well. Anybody can help?
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 14:15 #383Banned Member

Posts: 171Lauren
Has anyone met Lauren?
BBBJ? BBFS?
Message me if you don't want to share here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342014-Lauren












Reply With Quote





