Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 13318
-
12-19-18 14:58 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 202She is worth it!
She lives in SC and rotates between Cola, Char, Greenville and Duluth (outside ATL). She is real busy and I haven't been able to catch up with her in a nearly a year. She is really quiet, crack a few jokes to break the ice and she will snuggle up to you. Treat her like a lady please!
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 11:46 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 42Ebony Katt.
Hey guys,
Will be arriving back in the upstate for the holidays.
Have always wanted to set something up with Katt.
See a few me mentions here and there, all relatively positive.
She used to post on STG regularly but haven't see anything in the past couple of weeks. Just didn't know if she was talking a break or "traveling".
Thanks!
-
12-19-18 07:51 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 512Nicoleh
I had a dream with her last month and if scheduling permits this time I'll see her before she leaves. She is from the school of providers that we long for today with her providing a safe place, dependability, and a nice time. Thr donation amount was the same as the previous post $ hh and $. 80 hour. The first time I saw her was 2011 and she's pretty much the same except her pictures are a little dated but not in a bad way. She's thicker but still very nice in my opinion and her rack is exceptional. Maybe larger than I remember but that's to be expected.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 06:51 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 324Z, you're in rare form today! Love this review!
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 06:06 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 1206She's worth it.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 05:27 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 687Liz / Elizabeth.
LOL, that is a good question. She has been around for years Backpage, Seeking, Street walking etc. You can get full service for $. I believe she's been reviewed in the UTR / sugar baby forum for her ad on Seeking. Her head game is pretty decent and performance probably a solid 7. She is getting some age on her and starting to show it.
Originally Posted by RunDmc1972
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb0a7...e-da9b5677dc2a
-
12-18-18 19:33 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 148Nicoleh
Nicoleh is apparently in town but only until Thursday AM. I don't know where she lives officially but I've read she travels from here to Charlotte and Atlanta. She quoted me $ hh / $. 8 h for GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and FS. She replies to email only. I haven't decided if I will see her tomorrow or not yet. Has anyone else seen her this week or plan to?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/781813.htm?cat=1
-
12-18-18 19:16 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 158Back to school
There is a " women" self labled leggy blue eyed blonde stated age 44. She wants 2 for lip services and 3 for FS. I know the economy is doing well wages up, unemployment very low, but those prices? Especially for a chick that looks like any chick you find at your local watering hole. My only question to her is did she steal her leather jacket from Danny zukko, the fonz or Andrew dice clay.
Sorry no link. My phone is old.
-
12-18-18 17:04 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 262Your review.
Was funny as hell! You need to write a book about. Anything. I'm going to read your past posts just for the laughs I'm sure are there.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
Keep on postin'!
SG.
-
12-18-18 16:54 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 121Who knows.
I'm not really offering to TOFTT here but I did take 15 minutes to message her and ask if she liked BBFS or creampies and she said for $. 6 you can CIP I'm not driving to Seneca to see someone from STG that won't even show her face and has 0 reviews, though. Keep us informed if someone sees her.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 16:02 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 822Nice ass!
Damm, I hope she's for real.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:42 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 1206I would have had the same reaction. Counter with 100.
Originally Posted by SCanyon4321
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 13:19 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 224Maria / Leanna
Check for her on the Best BBBJ thread. There are some posts about her on there.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 13:00 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 130Or this on in Clemson
Any intell. I would appreciate.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/565254070532
Thanks,
Stixx.
-
12-18-18 12:59 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 28Curious about that one too.
Saw that one just a few minutes ago, and got on here to look for reviews.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
Thinking about getting in touch with her myself, but almost looks TGTBT.











Reply With Quote






