rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3474

    I don't understand

    Why does Selah bother to advertise if she won't respond?

    Can anyone that's seen here please explaon?

  2. #3473

    Boston

    I TOFTT recently since I didn't see any reviews for Boston. I dreamed she was staying at a hotel on Merritt Island. Communication was excellent and she replied in reasonable time. This was an evening meeting that we coordinated within a couple of hours. The pictures in her STG ad are recent, but don't do her justice. She is much prettier in person and has a GREAT body. She is in her 30's, which I prefer since there are no stupid games or situations (usually). No signs of candy use and she has a great attitude. We chatted for a bit and got comfortable. She is very accommodating and easy to talk to. We got naked and she proceeded with a BBBJ that was very nice and sensual. She then took her clothes off and she has a tight little body with nice a-b cups. We had LFK and DFK, and she smelled very fresh. I proceeded with DATY which was great. Very clean, shaved and fresh. We then played in mish, doggie, and finished in mish again. She is very tight and felt great and I exploded into my wrapper. The rate was reasonable at $ HHR and she is not a clock watcher. YMMV, but we hit it off. I then woke up from the dream with a big smile.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/181755069892

  3. #3472

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually had a dream with this girl yet? I see she posts on and off but when I call / text her she never answers or responds! I know she works at MM off 192 but I'm not looking to pay a house fee on top of her already high asking price. She's super hot and I don't mind splurging once in awhile but to add a house fee ontop of it that's just too much.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/229386622891
    As far as I can see no one has, everyone has the same experience they get a few messages, then crickets. No one has reported actually seeing her. I thought I remember someone saying she had a bad case of GPS.

  4. #3471

    Blonde Jesse

    Has anyone actually had a dream with this girl yet? I see she posts on and off but when I call / text her she never answers or responds! I know she works at MM off 192 but I'm not looking to pay a house fee on top of her already high asking price. She's super hot and I don't mind splurging once in awhile but to add a house fee ontop of it that's just too much.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/229386622891

  5. #3470

    Jesi

    Anyone have any info on this one. I've tried searching and couldn't find anything for "jesi" unless she went by another name. But her pictures lately have been driving me crazy.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/295398617841

  6. #3469

    Colleen

    Saw Colleen this week. This is my second time with her. Had a qv for a reasonable donation. Clean room, great communication and enjoyed my time. Started with dfk and then BBBJ into 69. She was clean and responsive. Finished in mish. I think my second time even though it was a qv was better than the first. Play safe. She's advertising on stg now. So I put this in the escort section.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/033561806287

  7. #3468

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Glad you were able to find those pics! That's definitely her.
    Spaz. Is this the up to date picture of her? If so, that is the girl along with her BF who robbed Bonerific.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E53BA8D3-6630-48E7-A613-7DFB23880C5E.jpeg‎  

  8. #3467

    Rip-off

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Glad you were able to find those pics! That's definitely her.
    This is the girl in the rip-off report who robbed Bonerific AT GUN POINT! It was this year.

  9. #3466

    Katie / Katlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by NipLovr  [View Original Post]
    How to get in touch with her?? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
    It's her photo alright. She's posting under adult jobs on STG.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/061178279773

  10. #3465

    Amber, yes that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I think this is her?
    Glad you were able to find those pics! That's definitely her.

  11. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Best mouth skills out there.
    She looks a lot like the girl who used to work at N and O, is that her? What was the damage?

  12. #3463

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperScooter  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Tis my first review so I hope you like it.

    Contacted Katie and got a response fairly quickly. Scheduled a time and she sent the address.

    When I arrived she was waiting on the front porch and walked me into the bedroom.

    I sat on the bed and put the cash on the table and she began to suck the meanest penis she could.

    Mouth was wet and soft and she even got naked and I played with her pussy.

    Sweet gal missing teeth are actually kinda cute. Didn't see any sores that everyone was referring to but she definitely uses some type of drug. Will repeat maybe biweekly for headache relief.

    Stay safe.
    How to get in touch with her?? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

  13. #3462

    Chelsea

    So there's a big discussion in SpaceCadets about cheap providers. 100/ hr or 60/ hh Well I found one in Cape Canaveral. If you're looking for a incall you'll have to wait till 1:30 pm to see her. Outcalls and car dates are the other option. More likely she'll probably start using Bridget's secret spot on 528 by the port. Only the older members will know about that spot. Much older girl with very high Mileage with a spinner like body. BBBJ but I'm not sure about the other positions because it was a car date. Other then that nice girl. Oh watch yourself around LEO. Is a absolute dick around there. Had one follow me like a Ahole no matter where I went he followed me. Into the Wendys and the Ractrak station. Just a bad area.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...f/465313750266

  14. #3461

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperScooter  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Tis my first review so I hope you like it.

    Contacted Katie and got a response fairly quickly. Scheduled a time and she sent the address.

    When I arrived she was waiting on the front porch and walked me into the bedroom.

    I sat on the bed and put the cash on the table and she began to suck the meanest penis she could.

    Mouth was wet and soft and she even got naked and I played with her pussy.

    Sweet gal missing teeth are actually kinda cute. Didn't see any sores that everyone was referring to but she definitely uses some type of drug. Will repeat maybe biweekly for headache relief.

    Stay safe.
    Best mouth skills out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1120181124a.jpg‎   1120181124b.jpg‎  

  15. #3460

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    The pics have to be older, she is not as hot as those pics make her out to be. In fact she's not hot, so there may be some false advertising in those pics. My description was more on point than the pics: regular body plus a some lbs. Not skinny like those pics. They could be her, but it would have to have been a few or more than a few years back and perhaps 25-30 lbs ago.

    The damage was typical Brevard rates.

    I will stand by my review of her skill set, I have never gone home less than satisfied and happy!

    I hope that covers all the PM's I have got.

    Spaz.
    I think this is her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47356CE6-8A9B-49CA-8BFD-DE6748CDE996.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape