Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,306 to 25,320 of 37376
-
12-19-18 11:48 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 463Mixed up the posts.
I went to the other spa in Ferndale looking for Jen, place on 9 mile, not Saigon.
Originally Posted by FCooper
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:32 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 143What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 11:34 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 29Magic Health 8 mile
Have anyone been here lately how's the talent and price damage you can pm me as well? I've been MIA marriage life now LOL.
-
12-18-18 09:09 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 68Lynn
Seen her about 4 times. Gives pretty good massage. Naked with HE. I get the feeling there could be more but I highly doubt it.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 08:56 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 394Jade
Is this the same jade that worked at a message joint on fort? She went on her own after it closed.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 00:38 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 174Lynn
I've seen Lynn over 50 spinner in Liviona area. Seen her three times she always gets fully naked nice body, got manscaped once, she talks incessant nonsense always get a he. Has anybody got anything more. I get the feeling there is but I don't want to push.
-
12-17-18 20:35 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 399Thanks for the response
Thanks, I will save my money!
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 20:27 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 69Where were you looking for Jen?
You say you were looking for Jen, but you responded to the thread for a place in Clarkston. Jen has been reported to be at Saigon in Ferndale. Which place were you at?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 17:15 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 463Looking for Jen
Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
On the flop she asked if I would take care of her. We negotiated and she won. . 5 for the handshake, good form, firm smooth grip but with little enthusiasm. I think it was a case of YMMV (no enthusiasm from her).
When I was leaving I caught eyes of short late 30 something mamasan. She gave me a look that said I should come back again (get the feeling she's more enthusiastic about her job.).
Be safe hobbyist.
-
12-17-18 13:42 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 124Are there any other AMP offering full service.
-
12-17-18 11:40 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 399Relax Spa
Anyone else visit here yet?
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:26 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 148I last saw her in Livonia about a year ago. Very nice massage!
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:21 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 339I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.
Originally Posted by Omnitastic
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 11:52 #12058Regular Member

Posts: 24Redhead Jade.
I was just thinking about my ATF from a while back, Jade. Long red hair, great massage and finish.
Did she retire? I don't see her ads anywhere. PM me if you've got info. Wouldn't mind seeing her one more time.
-
12-15-18 18:55 #12057Troll

Posts: 279Agreed
I will take it one step farther. No extras at ANY Thai places in the Metro Detroit area. 100% legit.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





