Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12071

    Mixed up the posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCooper  [View Original Post]
    You say you were looking for Jen, but you responded to the thread for a place in Clarkston. Jen has been reported to be at Saigon in Ferndale. Which place were you at?
    I went to the other spa in Ferndale looking for Jen, place on 9 mile, not Saigon.

  2. #12070
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about 4 times. Gives pretty good massage. Naked with HE. I get the feeling there could be more but I highly doubt it.
    What was the damage?

  3. #12069

    Magic Health 8 mile

    Have anyone been here lately how's the talent and price damage you can pm me as well? I've been MIA marriage life now LOL.

  4. #12068

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lynn over 50 spinner in Liviona area. Seen her three times she always gets fully naked nice body, got manscaped once, she talks incessant nonsense always get a he. Has anybody got anything more. I get the feeling there is but I don't want to push.
    Seen her about 4 times. Gives pretty good massage. Naked with HE. I get the feeling there could be more but I highly doubt it.

  5. #12067

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.
    Is this the same jade that worked at a message joint on fort? She went on her own after it closed.

  6. #12066

    Lynn

    I've seen Lynn over 50 spinner in Liviona area. Seen her three times she always gets fully naked nice body, got manscaped once, she talks incessant nonsense always get a he. Has anybody got anything more. I get the feeling there is but I don't want to push.

  7. #12065

    Thanks for the response

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.

    On the flop she asked if I would take care of her. We negotiated and she won. . 5 for the handshake, good form, firm smooth grip but with little enthusiasm. I think it was a case of YMMV (no enthusiasm from her).

    When I was leaving I caught eyes of short late 30 something mamasan. She gave me a look that said I should come back again (get the feeling she's more enthusiastic about her job.).

    Be safe hobbyist.
    Thanks, I will save my money!

  8. #12064

    Where were you looking for Jen?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.

    On the flop she asked if I would take care of her. We negotiated and she won. . 5 for the handshake, good form, firm smooth grip but with little enthusiasm. I think it was a case of YMMV (no enthusiasm from her).

    When I was leaving I caught eyes of short late 30 something mamasan. She gave me a look that said I should come back again (get the feeling she's more enthusiastic about her job.).

    Be safe hobbyist.
    You say you were looking for Jen, but you responded to the thread for a place in Clarkston. Jen has been reported to be at Saigon in Ferndale. Which place were you at?

  9. #12063

    Looking for Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else visit here yet?
    Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.

    On the flop she asked if I would take care of her. We negotiated and she won. . 5 for the handshake, good form, firm smooth grip but with little enthusiasm. I think it was a case of YMMV (no enthusiasm from her).

    When I was leaving I caught eyes of short late 30 something mamasan. She gave me a look that said I should come back again (get the feeling she's more enthusiastic about her job.).

    Be safe hobbyist.

  10. #12062
    Are there any other AMP offering full service.

  11. #12061

    Relax Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1370177 Saw this new place and went to try them out. Good massage by tall skinny asian and before the flip she started teasing and asked if that was ok. Yep it was ok, on the flip she went right to jr and gave a good ending saying you take care of me, ok? Over all good massage good ending, 70 house and gave 40 tip since that seems to be the standard anymore. Had to pay house fee up front.
    Anyone else visit here yet?

  12. #12060
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.
    I last saw her in Livonia about a year ago. Very nice massage!

  13. #12059
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnitastic  [View Original Post]
    I was just thinking about my ATF from a while back, Jade. Long red hair, great massage and finish.

    Did she retire? I don't see her ads anywhere. PM me if you've got info. Wouldn't mind seeing her one more time.
    I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.

  14. #12058

    Redhead Jade.

    I was just thinking about my ATF from a while back, Jade. Long red hair, great massage and finish.

    Did she retire? I don't see her ads anywhere. PM me if you've got info. Wouldn't mind seeing her one more time.

  15. #12057

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    For the hundredth time. No extras at the thai places on nwstern hwy.
    I will take it one step farther. No extras at ANY Thai places in the Metro Detroit area. 100% legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape