Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 930 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3602

    Need recommendations!

    I live by tropicana and boulder hwy looking for a bbj goddess around my area. If anyone knows of someone please DM me I've been asking for help but people seem to just ignore my messages LOL.

  2. #3601

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Nycinsc  [View Original Post]
    Also very interested in her. No search results in this forum. But google search shows she uses multiple phone #'s which is always a red flag to me. Any reviews?
    Listcrawler has no reviews but comment that says bait & switch.

  3. #3600
    Christmas came early! Came home for the holidays and was glad I got in contact with Kyra again.

  4. #3599

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Nycinsc  [View Original Post]
    Also very interested in her. No search results in this forum. But google search shows she uses multiple phone #'s which is always a red flag to me. Any reviews?
    I seem to recall some negative reviews-this ad has been running for years. TGTBT.

  5. #3598

    Mature Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Also very interested in her. No search results in this forum. But google search shows she uses multiple phone #'s which is always a red flag to me. Any reviews?

  6. #3597

    Double trouble.

    I'll be out there next week & considering a duo. Any great referrals? I've see that Tinyxx and Lacy Love have provided together, in the recent past, Lacy looks scrumptious. Anything better? Cost history, link, pic, etc would be nice.

    Thanks!

  7. #3596

    Agency

    Anyone have any intel on this agency: https://outcalllasvegas.com.

    Planning trip in a few weeks and hoping for outcall erotic massage or more.

    Thanks.

    Scraggy.

  8. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745  [View Original Post]
    Did she come to room or did you have to go to her? Does she do FS?
    I only go to incalls so I'm not sure if outcall is available or not.

    Yes, FS.

  9. #3594
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28090183/4027

    80 for 20.

    Was excited to see this mature woman.

    Wasn't anything special though.

    Great body for an older woman with big fake tits but her face looked older.

    Place was a mess and there were other dudes there.

    So-so BBBJ.

    So-so covered sex.

    Will not repeat.

  10. #3593
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittany...s-vegas-435352

    60 for 20.

    Bigger girl.

    Very nice.

    Huge natural tits.

    Everything covered.

    Had a good time.

    Will repeat.

  11. #3592
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28039601/7310

    80 for 20.

    This girl is great.

    Super friendly.

    Great smile and fantastic body.

    Perfect size natural tits.

    Fantastic booty.

    Really good BBBJ.

    Covered sex was amazing. Likes it any way you want it.

    Had a great time.

    One of the best.

    Will repeat for sure.

  12. #3591

    More info?

    Did she come to room or did you have to go to her? Does she do FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28029657/7978

    60 for 20.

    Nice girl.

    Big huge naturals and a thick juicy ass.

    Everything covered.

    Pretty good CBJ.

    Sex pretty good.

    Had to do it on a tiny couch, which I hate.

    Won't repeat.

  13. #3590

    Vegas in January.

    Hi all,

    New to the board but not the hobby. I go to Vegas every year but the wife usually goes w / me but this year I will be going by myself. Looking for suggestions on any ladies out there. I have been wanting to hook up w / kat Kovell for a few years so I will definitely see her. I saw a sin city Ashley Marie several years ago and she was great but it seems like I saw mixed reviews starting to come in on here and then nothing. Any info on Ashley? I would really like to be in the $150-$250 hr range if possible for incall at their house / hotel rather than them visiting my room. Thanks all!

  14. #3589
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28029657/7978

    60 for 20.

    Nice girl.

    Big huge naturals and a thick juicy ass.

    Everything covered.

    Pretty good CBJ.

    Sex pretty good.

    Had to do it on a tiny couch, which I hate.

    Won't repeat.

  15. #3588

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by ZXK99  [View Original Post]
    So first time visiting Vegas and I am curious about those get a girl to your room trucks because I kept seeing them driving up and down the strip. Wondered if anyone ever called the number or booked a girl because I fell like it's just a big trap.
    Some companies even have the girl make you sign a waiver saying that you're spending time only and nothing else. Or she could say public time only. Not worth the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape