Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 930 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3601

    More info?

    Did she come to room or did you have to go to her? Does she do FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28029657/7978

    60 for 20.

    Nice girl.

    Big huge naturals and a thick juicy ass.

    Everything covered.

    Pretty good CBJ.

    Sex pretty good.

    Had to do it on a tiny couch, which I hate.

    Won't repeat.

  2. #3600

    Vegas in January.

    Hi all,

    New to the board but not the hobby. I go to Vegas every year but the wife usually goes w / me but this year I will be going by myself. Looking for suggestions on any ladies out there. I have been wanting to hook up w / kat Kovell for a few years so I will definitely see her. I saw a sin city Ashley Marie several years ago and she was great but it seems like I saw mixed reviews starting to come in on here and then nothing. Any info on Ashley? I would really like to be in the $150-$250 hr range if possible for incall at their house / hotel rather than them visiting my room. Thanks all!

  3. #3599
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28029657/7978

    60 for 20.

    Nice girl.

    Big huge naturals and a thick juicy ass.

    Everything covered.

    Pretty good CBJ.

    Sex pretty good.

    Had to do it on a tiny couch, which I hate.

    Won't repeat.

  4. #3598

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by ZXK99  [View Original Post]
    So first time visiting Vegas and I am curious about those get a girl to your room trucks because I kept seeing them driving up and down the strip. Wondered if anyone ever called the number or booked a girl because I fell like it's just a big trap.
    Some companies even have the girl make you sign a waiver saying that you're spending time only and nothing else. Or she could say public time only. Not worth the time.

  5. #3597

    No free rides in vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponting  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say you shouldn't take the free ride to the brothel? How much have you paid on average at Sherris?

    I want to see Sunny Lane, but haven't heard back on my email yet.
    The limo and cab drivers charge the brothel for the trip. They add that cost to your party. It ain't cheap either. If you're going out you should get a cheap rental car for the day from McCarran Airport. Got on rental cars.com and search. Stop by chicken ranch right next to Sheri's first. Better value for the money and sometimes they have a gorgeous chick that does not yet know her value or you can get a retiring porn actress. I got Chenin Blanc a few years back. I enjoyed it a lot.

  6. #3596

    Repeat visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, 72 reviews in six months, all very good, on a girl that is overpriced? THAT is too good to be true.

    I am suspicious.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    Mr smiley and corn nuts must have had a great time. They reviewed her multiple times. She's gorgeous but I'm not buying it.

  7. #3595
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Ah. So my first guess was right sorta new to this so I'll be sure to keep checking the forums thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Good Guess my man. You should spend a little time in these forums. Quick School. Yup will pay about $200 as a show up fee. The upwelling and negotiation begin on arrival. Basically a Fuck (not in the way you're looking for) the corn fed tourists scam. Have fun.

  8. #3594

    Good Guess

    LOL. Good Guess my man. You should spend a little time in these forums. Quick School. Yup will pay about $200 as a show up fee. The upwelling and negotiation begin on arrival. Basically a Fuck (not in the way you're looking for) the corn fed tourists scam. Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZXK99  [View Original Post]
    So first time visiting Vegas and I am curious about those get a girl to your room trucks because I kept seeing them driving up and down the strip. Wondered if anyone ever called the number or booked a girl because I fell like it's just a big trap.

  9. #3593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I am suspicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas
    Let's see, 72 reviews in six months, all very good, on a girl that is overpriced? THAT is too good to be true.

    I am suspicious.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  10. #3592
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Get a Girl to your room

    So first time visiting Vegas and I am curious about those get a girl to your room trucks because I kept seeing them driving up and down the strip. Wondered if anyone ever called the number or booked a girl because I fell like it's just a big trap.

  11. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by Brccfp02  [View Original Post]
    I've had a lot of success at brothels. But lately have been seeing past brothel ladies that are now working independently. They are expensive and even the ones that went independent are too. I would much rather see paying for a independent lady. I've never had a dark room experience. Word to the wise never take the "free" ride made that mistake my first trip out. I've had 2 party's at Sherris since then one being a two girl party.
    Why do you say you shouldn't take the free ride to the brothel? How much have you paid on average at Sherris?

    I want to see Sunny Lane, but haven't heard back on my email yet.

  12. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas
    5 bills for an average looking girl isn't TGTBT. You think all 72 reviews are fake?

  13. #3589
    Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas

  14. #3588

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908

    I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.

    Contacted this one and asked for rates.

    "My donations are 300 hr".

    I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".

    Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".

    I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.

    Stay classy girl!!
    About Jenny. Went to check her out 2-3 years ago, took one look and said "who are you, ah, no thank you" then turned around and left.

    I see she's still using the same pictures, 2 years ago they were very very old. 300 that's pretty funny!

  15. #3587

    Brothels

    Quote Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if this should be posted elsewhere. Any info on heading out of town to one of the brothels? Worth it? Costs? Any insight would be appreciated for a first-timer.

    Thanks.
    I've had a lot of success at brothels. But lately have been seeing past brothel ladies that are now working independently. They are expensive and even the ones that went independent are too. I would much rather see paying for a independent lady. I've never had a dark room experience. Word to the wise never take the "free" ride made that mistake my first trip out. I've had 2 party's at Sherris since then one being a two girl party.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape