Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 23,011 to 23,025 of 27788
-
12-18-18 02:45 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 500Awful, awful experience. Don't see her. She wanted 350 $ but will only do a BJ. She'll probably say 2 hours but more.
Originally Posted by ActAdv
[View Original Post]
Like 15 minutes. Skip definitely skip.
-
12-18-18 02:35 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 147Its available.
I've never seen her, but. I have in the past been in contact with her. She had agreed to BBFS.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 23:10 #4776Regular Member

Posts: 10New to board but have to post on this one. Scheduled extended time bb with her. Super late and first thing she claimed she had no condoms. I called her bs. Decent BBBJ but I decided to go covered (I bring my own). Perfunctory with the obligatory "babies" that I hate. OK body but mileage shows. After load she kept making excuses to "go to car. " I finally relented because I was sick of her. Of course she took money and left her $2 purse. I was amused by this point and just curious. Ended up feeling a little sorry for her. All that for extra $50. Just be careful.
Originally Posted by ActAdv
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 22:43 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 28Everett find
Hey there guys. Found this posting in everett:
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...n/072643372555
Anyone know what her "sipalations" are? LOL I am thinking about taking the plunge on this one.
Thanks if anyone has any info.
-
12-17-18 22:13 #4774Banned Member

Posts: 451Charlie Jones
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
Nope. No SA for me. I used a few months ago and the membership expired. I collected a bunch of numbers and am still using those to hobby.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 22:12 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 1401Thanks a bunch!
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 20:08 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 277Quinn
I was under the impression she is retired or on hiatus.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?215216-Quinn
-
12-17-18 16:22 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 1401Thanks. Trying to get her contact info if you havea link to her.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:38 #4770Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info on this Vegas Party Girl?
Making some plans for Wednesday. She is down for BBCIP. Anyone have info on her?
http://olympia.skipthegames.com/fema...e/581165162640
-
12-17-18 14:28 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 277I don't believe they are the same people. Quinnpdx is from pdx. Probably one of the best BBBJCIM. Quinn that did BBFS was a spinner.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 13:36 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 1401Quinn is quinnpdx right?
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 13:31 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 277Charlie Jones
I don't have firsthand knowledge. I believe she is on SA if you have a membership.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 09:54 #4766Banned Member

Posts: 451Charlie Jones
Anyone had any personal experience with this one? She looks hot.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?309135-charliejones
-
12-17-18 04:11 #4765Regular Member

Posts: 13Dolly Jada.
Has anybody seen her? Says she offers greek and bb for the low but I'd be more comfortable taking the plunge if anybody seen her before, how was it? Was bb on the table https://backpage.com.tacoma.listcraw...329/Dolly/Jada.
-
12-17-18 04:05 #4764Regular Member

Posts: 13Dolly Jada
Has anybody seen her? Advertises Greek for a cheap price. Does she do bb? Anybody?










Reply With Quote




