Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13936
-
12-19-18 13:27 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 61More info?
Did she come to room or did you have to go to her? Does she do FS?
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 11:12 #3600Regular Member

Posts: 1Vegas in January.
Hi all,
New to the board but not the hobby. I go to Vegas every year but the wife usually goes w / me but this year I will be going by myself. Looking for suggestions on any ladies out there. I have been wanting to hook up w / kat Kovell for a few years so I will definitely see her. I saw a sin city Ashley Marie several years ago and she was great but it seems like I saw mixed reviews starting to come in on here and then nothing. Any info on Ashley? I would really like to be in the $150-$250 hr range if possible for incall at their house / hotel rather than them visiting my room. Thanks all!
-
12-18-18 11:53 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28029657/7978
60 for 20.
Nice girl.
Big huge naturals and a thick juicy ass.
Everything covered.
Pretty good CBJ.
Sex pretty good.
Had to do it on a tiny couch, which I hate.
Won't repeat.
-
12-17-18 16:48 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 1482Don't do it
Some companies even have the girl make you sign a waiver saying that you're spending time only and nothing else. Or she could say public time only. Not worth the time.
Originally Posted by ZXK99
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:47 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 1482No free rides in vegas
The limo and cab drivers charge the brothel for the trip. They add that cost to your party. It ain't cheap either. If you're going out you should get a cheap rental car for the day from McCarran Airport. Got on rental cars.com and search. Stop by chicken ranch right next to Sheri's first. Better value for the money and sometimes they have a gorgeous chick that does not yet know her value or you can get a retiring porn actress. I got Chenin Blanc a few years back. I enjoyed it a lot.
Originally Posted by Ponting
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:36 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 1482Repeat visits
Mr smiley and corn nuts must have had a great time. They reviewed her multiple times. She's gorgeous but I'm not buying it.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:59 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 24Ah. So my first guess was right sorta new to this so I'll be sure to keep checking the forums thanks.
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:00 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 115Good Guess
LOL. Good Guess my man. You should spend a little time in these forums. Quick School. Yup will pay about $200 as a show up fee. The upwelling and negotiation begin on arrival. Basically a Fuck (not in the way you're looking for) the corn fed tourists scam. Have fun.
Originally Posted by ZXK99
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 12:57 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 2464I am suspicious.
Let's see, 72 reviews in six months, all very good, on a girl that is overpriced? THAT is too good to be true.
Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple
[View Original Post]
I am suspicious.
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
12-17-18 08:24 #3592Regular Member

Posts: 24Get a Girl to your room
So first time visiting Vegas and I am curious about those get a girl to your room trucks because I kept seeing them driving up and down the strip. Wondered if anyone ever called the number or booked a girl because I fell like it's just a big trap.
-
12-17-18 00:04 #3591Regular Member

Posts: 4Why do you say you shouldn't take the free ride to the brothel? How much have you paid on average at Sherris?
Originally Posted by Brccfp02
[View Original Post]
I want to see Sunny Lane, but haven't heard back on my email yet.
-
12-16-18 22:23 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 7805 bills for an average looking girl isn't TGTBT. You think all 72 reviews are fake?
Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 18:10 #3589Regular Member

Posts: 3Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas
-
12-16-18 14:24 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 434Jenny
About Jenny. Went to check her out 2-3 years ago, took one look and said "who are you, ah, no thank you" then turned around and left.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
I see she's still using the same pictures, 2 years ago they were very very old. 300 that's pretty funny!
-
12-16-18 07:47 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 188Brothels
I've had a lot of success at brothels. But lately have been seeing past brothel ladies that are now working independently. They are expensive and even the ones that went independent are too. I would much rather see paying for a independent lady. I've never had a dark room experience. Word to the wise never take the "free" ride made that mistake my first trip out. I've had 2 party's at Sherris since then one being a two girl party.
Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




