Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Set me up if you don't mind. Was just over that way about an hour ago. Didn't feel like dealing with summer so went home empty handed.
    You have mail.

  2. #9172

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.
    Set me up if you don't mind. Was just over that way about an hour ago. Didn't feel like dealing with summer so went home empty handed.

  3. #9171

    Jasmine

    Had a dream with Jasmine. Polite and very accommodating. She is worth of every dollar. CBJ & FS. 69 is extra 0. 5. Accurate photos. She said she will be here for couple more days.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/906513494050

  4. #9170
    Yes that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

  5. #9169

    Ebony monae

    This was my second time seeing her. The first was probably a year ago. We lined up a car date as she didn't have a room yesterday. Opted for a covered BJ but bare seemed to be on the table. Asked her if she was ok with a bit of involvement on my part in the BJ and she said that was ok so long as it wasn't too rough and if I was willing to give a little more. She was sweet and seemed eager to please. Exact details of donation were not discussed till after. She asked for. 8 due to the extra involvement and I was cool with that. Normal CBJ damage would be less and she did a great job guys. For those who don't know her she is AA with a / b tits. Operates near bells road. Decent lady.

  6. #9168

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
    Last I saw her a year ago she was rude rushed and tried to upsell a BJ. Avoid.

  7. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.
    Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.

  8. #9166

    Lola vid

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640

    TMC.
    That's not her.

  9. #9165

    Kayla or Kaylo

    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269

  10. #9164

    Can I get some info?

    Pm if you wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.

  11. #9163

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.

  12. #9162

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
    I can only speak for myself but I thought it was worth it but I also love her body type, she did however state that 69 was extra.

  13. #9161

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 218C24EC-0B2F-42AD-866E-135C06C59742.jpeg‎  

  14. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.
    In my opinion some mongers might agree with me if I spend 160 tokens for 30 min it better be ANYTHING GOES also I get as many pops you can do as well In the session I'm going to get ALL my money's worth lol.

  15. #9159
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
    I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape