Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9169

    Ebony monae

    This was my second time seeing her. The first was probably a year ago. We lined up a car date as she didn't have a room yesterday. Opted for a covered BJ but bare seemed to be on the table. Asked her if she was ok with a bit of involvement on my part in the BJ and she said that was ok so long as it wasn't too rough and if I was willing to give a little more. She was sweet and seemed eager to please. Exact details of donation were not discussed till after. She asked for. 8 due to the extra involvement and I was cool with that. Normal CBJ damage would be less and she did a great job guys. For those who don't know her she is AA with a / b tits. Operates near bells road. Decent lady.

  2. #9168

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
    Last I saw her a year ago she was rude rushed and tried to upsell a BJ. Avoid.

  3. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.
    Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.

  4. #9166

    Lola vid

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640

    TMC.
    That's not her.

  5. #9165

    Kayla or Kaylo

    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269

  6. #9164

    Can I get some info?

    Pm if you wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.

  7. #9163

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.

  8. #9162

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
    I can only speak for myself but I thought it was worth it but I also love her body type, she did however state that 69 was extra.

  9. #9161

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 218C24EC-0B2F-42AD-866E-135C06C59742.jpeg‎  

  10. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.
    In my opinion some mongers might agree with me if I spend 160 tokens for 30 min it better be ANYTHING GOES also I get as many pops you can do as well In the session I'm going to get ALL my money's worth lol.

  11. #9159
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
    I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.

  12. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Coming out of retirement I met with Yaya and agree with this assessment 100%. Took three whole days off messaging before I actually met her. First day at agreed upon time I arrived and texted her and radio silence until two hours later when she apologized and said she was in the shower. Huge chatterbox but amazing ass.

    Also recently met up with jazz.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077

    As you can see I have a type. Seemed kinda stand offish on phone and messaging but warmed up after meeting her. Amazing body and if you like pawgs will love her. Did try to upsell for 69 but didn't have the cash on me. Will repeat.
    Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?

  13. #9157

    I found this doing a Lolabunny search with a Y.

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierHoo  [View Original Post]
    I searched for lolabunni but nothing came up for her.
    Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640

    TMC.

  14. #9156

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DooleyDoo  [View Original Post]
    Almost pulled the trigger on this one last night, but got tied up with some nonsense at home. She's located near McGuire and says she needs money to get Christmas gifts for her 3 kids. Quoted some pretty reasonable donation levels. To me at least. She seems pretty sweet through text, but was less than enthusiastic on the phone I noticed. Looks really hot from the picture she sent, but I can't confirm since she says she doesn't have FaceTime. However, I did notice she popped up on Snapchat under my suggested friends. But I never add someone without meeting them in person and asking first, unless they offer. She also asked multiple times if I could bring a bottle of brandy over with me for our date. So be aware of that part of the equation as well. I'm me if you'd like to get a copy of the picture she sent and her rates before taking the plunge if you'd like. As always be safe and happy hunting.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/473352580837
    Ad is down. Can you post or PM the number and pic?

  15. #9155

    Chesapeake Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    This hoe from chesapeak visiting Richmond lolabunni was her name she quoted me 4 bens for 30 she didn't answered when arrived to her location she was too busy doing a guy for one roll of 420 one member reviewed her previously her ad went dark but her videos are in the web.
    I follow her on snap. She says she only does videos now with a dedicated stunt cock 🤣. Saw her for $. 5 before that. Her video prices are crazy but she swears people buy them. More power to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape