Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10281
-
12-19-18 20:19 #606Regular Member

Posts: 16Miller road red woof
Has special rates for seniors. It's clean and fairly private.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 14:29 #605Senior Member

Posts: 435Short stay
Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
-
12-18-18 06:41 #604Senior Member

Posts: 640No. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by SnowMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 23:04 #603Senior Member

Posts: 406Summer?
Is this the link PapaB?
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...summer-8347116
-
12-16-18 19:54 #602Senior Member

Posts: 178Yeah she did, but almost every girl out there goes by Brooklyn or something incredibly unoriginal.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 17:59 #601Senior Member

Posts: 57Re Lovinit
I agree, Lovinit was a true gem. I also miss her, I have never found anyone in the lower thumb to fill the void.
Originally Posted by DutchRudder
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 17:46 #600Senior Member

Posts: 342Not to my knowledge. Brooklyn is a different provider. I got the impression she was in need of some medication.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:52 #599Senior Member

Posts: 390Damage
Cool. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 23:40 #598Senior Member

Posts: 75SS was 80 and very much worth it.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 21:22 #597Senior Member

Posts: 67Lovinit Imlay City
Not going to lie, I miss lovinit. I know she's long gone but is there anyone in the trade in the Imlay City or thumb area? The thumb is a neglected area & prefer not to travel to Flint, Saginaw or Port Huron if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
-
12-15-18 18:29 #596Senior Member

Posts: 80Bailey second visit
Well gentlemen. I just returned from my second visit with Bailey. It will take days for the smile to go away. I am 59 been in the hobby on and off for a couple of decades. Over a hundred women. This last visit rated in the top 5. Not going into details. Seniors can pm me. All I can say on this girl is treat her right and you will be rewarded. She is friendly an nymph and truly enjoys herself. You can find her on STG. She said she turns her phone off to take a break since she gets so many calls. Also she showed me some professional pics from a photo shoot with a new girl who she really likes So there may be some duos in the future. All I can say is eat your Wheaties.
Have fun and play safe.
-
12-15-18 11:57 #595Senior Member

Posts: 390Jay
Can you share what the damage was?
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:55 #594Senior Member

Posts: 75Check your pm's, but her ad is linked in another post here.
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 08:14 #593Senior Member

Posts: 226Jay in Brighton
Link?
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link to her post?
-
12-14-18 16:43 #592Senior Member

Posts: 367I can tell you that if you scroll all the pictures it reveals a screen name used on social media. From there if you are savvy you can discover that she is likely not associated with law enforcement. Other than that I won't go see her due to having mutual contacts and my want and need to remain incognito.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






