Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 532 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1316

    Any info about Katie / Chrissy

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lovel...imes-11625216/

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...delphia-324048#escort_reviews.

    She has 11 reviews at EroticMonkey. I don't have the account at EroticMonkey. Please share what you know. Thanks.

  2. #1315

    Dani tonight!

    Dani is thinking about getting a room tonight. Hit her up ASAP if you want to see her.

    Danisworld. Org for info / pics.

  3. #1314

    Jozlyn

    Ended up seeing her a couple of days ago for a ss. She wanted. 75, gave her. 80. The visit ended up being better than expected, especially considering what BlueJjeeper said. She's huge at this point--8 months to be exact. She gave a fairly good BBBJ (doesn't allow cim). CFS finished almost as quickly as it started. Going at her from the back got the best of me. Thinking about seeing her again soon.

  4. #1313

    Ashley Fires

    Thanks for the intel. As I mentioned I did an image search and that didn't come up. Not up do date on the porn stars. Thanks again!

  5. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this one? Image search shows up in a couple of different areas but not all across the world so a little red flag. Any intel is appreciated. Hope everyone is staying safe out there, having fun, and hope all have a great holiday season!

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...2/137168240594
    Bro that's pornstar Ashley Fires LOL.

  6. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Jozlyn must be pretty big by now. I saw her a month or more ago, and she was pretty big at that point. She talks up a big game, but does not deliver anything close. I ended up with barely a HJ, and not a very good one at that. Rip off!
    Really?

    When I spoke to her today to setup an appt for tonight, she mentioned that she's 8 mos. I was planning on an hr with her tonight, but I may end up doing a SS or nothing at all. Thanks for the heads up.

  7. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this one? Image search shows up in a couple of different areas but not all across the world so a little red flag. Any intel is appreciated. Hope everyone is staying safe out there, having fun, and hope all have a great holiday season!

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...2/137168240594
    Those are pics of pornstar Ashley Fires. So, I wouldn't trust it.

  8. #1309

    Anyone

    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this one? Image search shows up in a couple of different areas but not all across the world so a little red flag. Any intel is appreciated. Hope everyone is staying safe out there, having fun, and hope all have a great holiday season!

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...2/137168240594

  9. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    SnapChat.

    Hey! I see Sav regularly. She is very hard to get a first date with. She is mostly trying to make money off online content. She also gets an insane number of texts every day (she showed me.

    260 unread ones from one day once). She's a cool chick, though, and is actually the age she lists (20).

    Paula and Sav don't live together. That said, I think they are currently at the same.

    Motel. I haven't met Paula, yet.
    OK thanks I have plans for these two might have to get Paula first to get to Savannah.

  10. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for Sav?
    I only ever do a SS and she asks $120 but once she gets to know you doesn't expect quite that much. The problem is that she has a stable of regulars that either tip her, often REAL well, or are younger and actually pretty good looking, so she isn't nearly as desperate as most girls we meet. Like, I know she goes days without working at all. She's awesome, but that lack of desperation changes the game a lot.

  11. #1306

    Sav

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    SnapChat.

    Hey! I see Sav regularly. She is very hard to get a first date with. She is mostly trying to make money off online content. She also gets an insane number of texts every day (she showed me.

    260 unread ones from one day once). She's a cool chick, though, and is actually the age she lists (20).

    Paula and Sav don't live together. That said, I think they are currently at the same.

    Motel. I haven't met Paula, yet.
    What's the damage for Sav?

  12. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    She moved to voorhees. And yes. She is an itlaian nympho.
    Any link to an ad or something?

  13. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Y1211  [View Original Post]
    Is she in cherry hill? An older woman in her 40's?
    She moved to voorhees. And yes. She is an itlaian nympho.

  14. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Is SC an social media site or dating site not trying to be an ass just do not know what SC is please send private message or post th.
    SnapChat.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hook up with savannah and paula I want both of them one on one session I want savannah first then rest for an hour and have a session with paula and ask for special privileges. Does Paula and Savannah live together I hope so that's an a++.
    Hey! I see Sav regularly. She is very hard to get a first date with. She is mostly trying to make money off online content. She also gets an insane number of texts every day (she showed me.

    260 unread ones from one day once). She's a cool chick, though, and is actually the age she lists (20).

    Paula and Sav don't live together. That said, I think they are currently at the same.

    Motel. I haven't met Paula, yet.

  15. #1302

    Savannah and paula

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any info on these 2? Looks interesting. Any intel is appreciated. Appear to work together or separate. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/590846617212

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/932382406411
    Has anyone hook up with savannah and paula I want both of them one on one session I want savannah first then rest for an hour and have a session with paula and ask for special privileges. Does Paula and Savannah live together I hope so that's an a++.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape