Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9176

    RE: Hannah

    I saw her once back in the summer, but wouldn't return. She's everything covered, but not GFE. She told me she is not GFE with anyone unless they become a regular. She was nice and all that, but the whole meeting was a process and too business-like. She says that's what guys like. Not this one.

    She's being judgemental and hypocrite about phone numbers. She took my GV number, so I guess she didn't validate me. Anyone can easily use a phone validator and if it's accurate she's using a VoIP number, but clients cannot? VoIP's and phone apps are quite common and heavily used these days for discretionary reasons by both providers and clients. She needs to get the memo on that and learn how to screen better and not automatically judge someone based on their type of phone or phone carrier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pevaz  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Hannah about 2 weeks ago. Fourth time I've seen her. FS with everything covered, and very vanilla but she is very personable and very reliable. Usually at a nice hotel out on midlo.

    Note that she uses phone validator and won't really respond to voip numbers like Google voice, etc.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0270/1/419845

  2. #9175

    Ebony Monae.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumDingerMan  [View Original Post]
    This was my second time seeing her. The first was probably a year ago. We lined up a car date as she didn't have a room yesterday. Opted for a covered BJ but bare seemed to be on the table. Asked her if she was ok with a bit of involvement on my part in the BJ and she said that was ok so long as it wasn't too rough and if I was willing to give a little more. She was sweet and seemed eager to please. Exact details of donation were not discussed till after. She asked for. 8 due to the extra involvement and I was cool with that. Normal CBJ damage would be less and she did a great job guys. For those who don't know her she is AA with a / b tits. Operates near bells road. Decent lady.
    She's been around for years. Used to do incall in her house near Bells road. Outcall and cardates were always available. When she gets a room it's always a dump off Willis road. I used to go to her house which was much more comfortable. If her ad is up she's available. Nice girl with good skills.

  3. #9174

    Who is looking for puss

    In chester area blonde 20' pm for details only Monday.

  4. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Set me up if you don't mind. Was just over that way about an hour ago. Didn't feel like dealing with summer so went home empty handed.
    You have mail.

  5. #9172

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.
    Set me up if you don't mind. Was just over that way about an hour ago. Didn't feel like dealing with summer so went home empty handed.

  6. #9171

    Jasmine

    Had a dream with Jasmine. Polite and very accommodating. She is worth of every dollar. CBJ & FS. 69 is extra 0. 5. Accurate photos. She said she will be here for couple more days.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/906513494050

  7. #9170
    Yes that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

  8. #9169

    Ebony monae

    This was my second time seeing her. The first was probably a year ago. We lined up a car date as she didn't have a room yesterday. Opted for a covered BJ but bare seemed to be on the table. Asked her if she was ok with a bit of involvement on my part in the BJ and she said that was ok so long as it wasn't too rough and if I was willing to give a little more. She was sweet and seemed eager to please. Exact details of donation were not discussed till after. She asked for. 8 due to the extra involvement and I was cool with that. Normal CBJ damage would be less and she did a great job guys. For those who don't know her she is AA with a / b tits. Operates near bells road. Decent lady.

  9. #9168

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
    Last I saw her a year ago she was rude rushed and tried to upsell a BJ. Avoid.

  10. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.
    Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.

  11. #9166

    Lola vid

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640

    TMC.
    That's not her.

  12. #9165

    Kayla or Kaylo

    Any information on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269

  13. #9164

    Can I get some info?

    Pm if you wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.

  14. #9163

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.

  15. #9162

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
    I can only speak for myself but I thought it was worth it but I also love her body type, she did however state that 69 was extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape