Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,201 to 28,215 of 37375
-
12-17-18 07:03 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 560Ebony Monae.
She's been around for years. Used to do incall in her house near Bells road. Outcall and cardates were always available. When she gets a room it's always a dump off Willis road. I used to go to her house which was much more comfortable. If her ad is up she's available. Nice girl with good skills.
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 01:02 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 736Who is looking for puss
In chester area blonde 20' pm for details only Monday.
-
12-16-18 23:47 #9173Senior Member

Posts: 1084You have mail.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 20:01 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 271Contact
Set me up if you don't mind. Was just over that way about an hour ago. Didn't feel like dealing with summer so went home empty handed.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 17:00 #9171Senior Member

Posts: 163Jasmine
Had a dream with Jasmine. Polite and very accommodating. She is worth of every dollar. CBJ & FS. 69 is extra 0. 5. Accurate photos. She said she will be here for couple more days.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/906513494050
-
12-16-18 16:35 #9170Senior Member

Posts: 481Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 14:13 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 47Ebony monae
This was my second time seeing her. The first was probably a year ago. We lined up a car date as she didn't have a room yesterday. Opted for a covered BJ but bare seemed to be on the table. Asked her if she was ok with a bit of involvement on my part in the BJ and she said that was ok so long as it wasn't too rough and if I was willing to give a little more. She was sweet and seemed eager to please. Exact details of donation were not discussed till after. She asked for. 8 due to the extra involvement and I was cool with that. Normal CBJ damage would be less and she did a great job guys. For those who don't know her she is AA with a / b tits. Operates near bells road. Decent lady.
-
12-16-18 13:54 #9168Senior Member

Posts: 486Kayla
Last I saw her a year ago she was rude rushed and tried to upsell a BJ. Avoid.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:57 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 1084Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:30 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 169Lola vid
That's not her.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 08:49 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 172Kayla or Kaylo
Any information on this one.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
-
12-16-18 07:39 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 291Can I get some info?
Pm if you wish.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:56 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 581Hailey
Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 18:40 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I can only speak for myself but I thought it was worth it but I also love her body type, she did however state that 69 was extra.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 14:52 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 368Hailey
Is this her?
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





