Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4763

    SweetStevie

    She has returned, part of same group; Andrea, RileyStar, Quinn and Molly with VIP upcharge. Had some strech marks, but takes dick really well for BBFS CIP and gives a great BBBJ.

  2. #4762

    Mona Simone

    Good evening all.

    Have been lurking on Mona Simone's ads for some time as she often comes up to SEA from PDX. She advertises a DirtyGirl session. Anyone know if that includes BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?204531-Mona-Simone

    All input appreciated!

    Thanks.

    BBHunter.

  3. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something, because I don't see a bareback thread in the Everett section?
    I imagine this bareback thread is under "Seattle" because it's for providers in the Seattle area. There aren't any rules on that, but functionally that just makes sense. No harm done. I'm glad you posted because I do spend some time in Everett every other month.

  4. #4760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    But it looks like she belongs in the Everett thread.
    Am I missing something, because I don't see a bareback thread in the Everett section?

  5. #4759

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Recently joined TNA, BBFSCIP last time I saw her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush
    But it looks like she belongs in the Everett thread.

  6. #4758

    Jessica Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Recently joined TNA, BBFSCIP last time I saw her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhombur  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. No upcharge, she just got on top and slid it in. I did CIA. She likes it rough too. Responds quickly to text which is nice. Seems to have her shit together.
    Yeah I know her well BBFSCIP is a norm with her, loves sex, met her on SA for a lot less, but I had to host. Got a cheap motel in Lynwood and fucked her good for 2-3 hours, paid 300 for that. Came in all three holes and we were both drunk and high by the end of our romp. Good solid lady. Will do well here.

  7. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Recently joined TNA, BBFSCIP last time I saw her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush
    Can confirm. No upcharge, she just got on top and slid it in. I did CIA. She likes it rough too. Responds quickly to text which is nice. Seems to have her shit together.

  8. #4756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Jessica Crush

    Recently joined TNA, BBFSCIP last time I saw her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush

  9. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any confirmed reports on this one, she's been mentioned here, but nothing confirming BB.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?377368-eliza-belle
    I wish. If anyone knows she is down, please send me a PM. She is a fucking awesome girl. I'd love to have that experience with her.

  10. #4754

    ReadyJamie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews of her? Her profile says 800/ hhr for the SPECIAL.
    She will do BBCIP for a lot less. It was a while ago though.

  11. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    From her profile on TNA:

    Donations for Time:

    120 hh 200 hr 80 qv SPECIAL INCALL 800 hh.

    Maybe it's a typo! If that's all that's keeping you from seeing her, maybe call and ask?
    She's a crystal meth addict. Just lowball her and she'll take it. I've pounded her up the ass raw then had her suck my cock.

  12. #4752

    Eliza Belle

    Anyone have any confirmed reports on this one, she's been mentioned here, but nothing confirming BB.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?377368-eliza-belle

  13. #4751

    DelisiousIslaBlue.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    The photos do seem to show a hint of similarity in the face, now that you mention it. But they are two very different body types. Olivia is slim, super fit and enhanced; Isla is just a bit thicker, but pleasantly so and with nicer natural tits. Nice face, but not the super model type. I do suspect from the ad appearance that she's part of the group, but did not confirm. No condoms, no questions and no upcharge. She genuinely enjoys sex and was a really fun time. Definitely will repeat!
    Nice thanks for the info!

  14. #4750
    We talking covered HJ here?? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumb28  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for FBST a while back. Really fun time but she was EXTREMELY particular about touching and transferring of body fluids.

    As in. She did not want you to touch yourself (get your junk on your hand) then touch her body as she informed me that's how.

    Diseases get transferred to the next guy. Unless something has dramatically changed with her, I seriously doubt BBFS is on the menu.

  15. #4749
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this babe? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....me-for-details.
    I saw her for FBST a while back. Really fun time but she was EXTREMELY particular about touching and transferring of body fluids.

    As in. She did not want you to touch yourself (get your junk on your hand) then touch her body as she informed me that's how.

    Diseases get transferred to the next guy. Unless something has dramatically changed with her, I seriously doubt BBFS is on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape